PolicyMe Reviews

of reviewers recommend PolicyMe
Read PolicyMe Reviews

Tell us how PolicyMe made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Smooth process, helpful advisors kept us well informed throughout.
Had a great experience. I’ll use them again and recommend them to my family and friends.
As someone with very little knowledge of how the whole life insurance thing works, I found Policyme to be very informative and easy to use.
All my questions and concerns were addressed in a timely manner! I got a great quote compared to all other sites I checked and I was able to do everything without leaving my home! Great customer service and follow up! Highly recommend them.
Great experience! Not only do I understand my policy, but I understand why I need it. Really simple and easy platform. But most of all, appreciate the honest advice!
I am overall happy with Policyme service. Staff kept me upto date with the progress of my application.
A personal and helpful service, every step of the way.
Excellent, speedy service from the Policy Me team.
Pros:
-No up-selling - We got exactly what we asked for.
-Friendly staff with quick responses.

Cons:
-Many mistakes were made in the initial application phase, which were all corrected quickly once I pointed them out, but I can't help but feel if I didn't go over it very carefully myself, I wouldn't have ended up with the right results!
-I would have preferred to deal with one person the whole time, but almost every time it was a different person emailing me. This is maybe more a personal preference, and perhaps it allows them to be quicker with responses.
-A criticism of Manulife and NOT PolicyMe: Manulife asks you to make sure the application is accurate and asks you to correct anything that is not accurate or complete, and then sign that it accurate and complete. However, it was a real headache when we tried to make corrections. They said the changes didn't matter, but that is not what it seems like in the document you are signing! I don't think this a very good practice by Manulife. PolicyMe helped us through it, but it was frustrating.
Love the concept of PolicyMe! It was easy and user friendly which I loved about very much. Everything is done online electronically so having to meet anyone in person. Yes for life insurance only has a few insurers which do the electronic forms but premiums are more or less the same with other insurers not available on PolicyMe. But why bother doing paper work when you can get similar or same rates wity their current available insurers.
I had an amazing experience with PolicyMe.
Very easy to navigate through website.
Highly recommend!
Very simple process, highly recommended!
Very easy, simple way to shop and apply for life insurance. PolicyMe got me a way cheaper policy then I currently had. They kept me informed on the status of my application throughout the whole process. I was very impressed and highly recommend them.
The original price I was quoted was the final price!Very pleased with that.Every step of the process was done in a professional manner.Advisors contacted me on a constant basis,but I would add not in any way other than courteous and informative.Kept me informed and up to date all the way
Great, easy experience
Thank you for accepting me.
Very professional. Apt and speedy in responding to issues. Clarity in breaking down every aspect of the process. Glad I found policy me. I highly recommend them.
As advertised, PolicyMe found an affordable policy which met my family's needs through an easy process. Moreover, their team took time to answer my questions directly, easing many of the concerns I had when discussing how to best protect my family if disaster struck. I now have the peace of mind I was looking for and know PolicyMe's team ensured I got exactly what I need, and will continue to do so if my needs ever change.
PolicyMe was a great service for me. They were able to provide recommendations on what coverage I needed and also gives you a list of possible options to choose from. Definitely worth it to save doing so much research on your own. Whole process was so simple and user friendly. Very happy with the service and glad I have my life Insurance in place now! Thanks!!!
Quick and friendly response.
PolicyMe is rated 4.88 based on 165 reviews