PolicyMe Reviews

of reviewers recommend PolicyMe
Read PolicyMe Reviews

Tell us how PolicyMe made you happy
Straightforward, responsive, easy. Three words to describe my experience. Well done, and do please keep up the good work!
Extremely happy with the detailed information provided and the customer service. PolicyMe made the process easy!
Full details about the policy was not given by so called assigned Finacial advisor.
Life insurance has been on my to-do list for years but I could never get around to meeting with an agent, I just never seemed to have the time with 3 small kids and a full time job. When my husband found PolicyMe I couldn’t believe how easy it was. It truly was effortless! The customer support is excellent and the text updates along the way were so helpful. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for life insurance!
Making the whole process so much more easy and a breeze. Just puts back more time in your life :)

Kudos to the team.
To all my friends I highly recommend POLICY ME life insurance because there agent advisors was all awesome, all I wanted to know and secured my family about time will come you know, about insurance I had found in them in an easy way they are so helpful to me up to the end of my application. Thanks Policy Me good job to all of their advisors and your office and lastly more power.
PolicyMe has been fantastic in the insurance application process. I'm amazed by their follow up messages (through email and text) and the quality of the services they provided. I never knew I could deal with a company like this online and still receive the services as if I was physically in their office. In simple statement, you're excellent!
Shout out to PolicyMe crew for explaining me in details about term insurance(first timer), giving me pros and cons and being very patient to me. Thank you and Godbless. More power
I was able to get a term life insurance even if I have some health issues. They followed up with my doctor to retrieve my medical history. Even if I have to wait for several weeks for the results, I am still glad to have been granted a policy.
Exceeded my expectations
I like the ease of application, how I can do everything online.
Erik Heidebrecht was a lot of help. He helped me to navigate this process with ease. He was always available to assist and answer all my questions. He was very professional and very knowledgeable.
Thank you Erik for all your help!
Super easy process
Quick, easy and good communication throughout the process.
For all your insurance need, have it with PolicyMe!
PolicyMe advisors were very helpful throughout the process. They answered any questions or concerns right away and kept me updated. I highly recommend this team! Thank you!
Professional team with excellent customer service
They helped me in every way possible getvthe coverage I needed for the price I could afford. Always ready to answer any questions you may have.
Extremely easy process. Highly recommend
Very smooth, simple process for such a complex product (life insurance). I had a positive experience. Thanks for making it easy.
PolicyMe is rated 4.86 based on 279 reviews