PolicyMe Reviews

of reviewers recommend PolicyMe
Read PolicyMe Reviews

Tell us how PolicyMe made you happy
It was a great experience in total, from searching online to finally got what we are looking for thats suits our budget. And not to mention the help of Advisors from policy me, great help indeed.
Thank you and more power!
Very attentive very easy to read good direction excellent on time great people to talk to keep doing a great job
I was very satisfied with the service I received from PolicyMe. The website was easy to use, and they allowed me to quickly and easily compare a range of life insurance providers.
They provided helpful email updates throughout the application process.
Easy
Quick
Options
They made it a very easy and smooth process for both myself and my fiancé. Would highly recommend!
Quick,simple and supported every step of the way. I was able to complete the entire process from my phone. Regular email communication kept me up to date on the status of my application.

Thanks for making this an easy journey.
Very helpful!
Quick Responses any time day or night!
Excellent service
PolicyMe team is very professional and was easy to deal with.
I really recommend PolicyMe to anyone who is looking for life insurance.
Thank you and keep up with the great customer service!
Thank you very much. prompt response.
Thanks for your service. My experience with PolicyMe.com was great. Keep up the good work
Helpful and knowledgable staff to ease the convoluted process
I recently used PolicyMe to get a 20-year Term Life Insurance policy. The platform was very easy to use and I found the insurance coverage estimator to be the best out of the different sites I tried. The PolicyMe staff was very helpful all along the way as well. I will definitely recommend PolicyMe to anyone who is looking for an easy to use Life Insurance tool, which provides fast and easy comparisons of the top insurance providers!
As an insurer I was always in doubt of choosing which insurance company to trust, but on policy Me, I found that they are very easy to handle with, it was quick and thorough. Thank you PolicyMe.
PolicyMe made the process of applying for and attaining life insurance smooth and easy. Any questions I had were immediately answered, and they kept me informed every step of the way.
great service.
Thanks for all
Your help and patience, we really appreciate it!
Very reliable
Policy.me is great tool for hassle free insurance process
thanks for your help to makes us our insurance easier
PolicyMe is rated 4.87 based on 276 reviews