PolicyMe Reviews

of reviewers recommend PolicyMe
Read PolicyMe Reviews

Tell us how PolicyMe made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Very easy and helpful. Thank you
The steps and process were very clear, I had no problems getting set up.
Overall it was a pretty seamless, and EASY experience. I saw an AD on Facebook and read some reviews of my own initially before applying. The team at PolicyMe kept me informed during the process (had to obtain a physicians statement) which I think delayed things outside the normal processing times, but I blame my Drs office for that. Haha. Rate was extremely competitive and all was approved with no issues. As a fairly young father with a young family, I will certainly recommend PolicyMe to anyone looking to obtain protection for their family.
Helped me to figure out how much coverage I need and got me a bunch of quotes.
Easy way to buy a life insurance
PolicyMe.com made it easy for me to get life insurance, something I'd been pushing off for many years because I thought it was too complicated and time consuming. PolicyMe proved me wrong.
When I originally met with an advisor in person when considering Term Life Insurance two years ago, I left more confused then when I started. The PolicyMe site is very easy to understand and clearly walks you through what your needs are. I would recommend the site to any of my family/friends in a heartbeat.
Great service, couldn’t be easier. Made the insurance process simple, always kept me informed of every step. Highly recommended.
PolicyMe was a very helpful tool for my first time shopping for life insurance. The staff were very knowledgeable and responsive and I found their guidance and communication very easy to understand and navigate.
PolicyMe really simplified the complicated process of buying Life Insurance.
Any question I had along the way was already answered - and questions I never thought of asking, but should have!
Having a 3rd party put together the information and make a recommendation helped me trust I made the best decision for myself and my family.
I am very grateful for their services.
Quick and easy. Provided additional information along the way that went above and beyond!
Prompt response, and fast processing. Good and kind service!
Hi Hwayoul, thank you for the review. We're happy that you had a positive experience and that the process was seamless.

- Laura M
Excellent service. Made it so easy to finally do an essential financial task that always seemed bothersome and complex. Thank you!
Thanks so much for your great review, Bridget! I am happy to hear that we were able to finish the process without too much hassle or any added pressure.

- Laura M
They were really helpful in finding policy with suitable coverage
Thank you, Binil! We are glad you were satisfied with our service!

- Laura M
From the first phone call right through to the completion of my policy, the staff at PolicyMe were great. The team is incredibly responsive, has lots of expertise in insurance, and helped me make good choices. They went above and beyond in responding to issues along the way and I heartily recommend PolicyMe for unbiased, supportive, and caring advice. A wonderful new company on the insurance scene. Jonny M.
It was our pleasure to make sure that you were able to find the coverage you needed! Thank you for the review, Jonathan!

- Laura M
Good guidance and help throughout the process.
Jaswinder, thank you for your kind review. We are glad you were happy with our guidance!

- Laura M
was a very easy, pleasant experience
Shelby, thank you for your kind feedback! We strive to provide a seamless experience for our customers from start to finish.

Laura M.
Awesome experience and will recommend
Thank you for your review, Raghu! I'm glad to hear you had a great experience!

Laura M
Extremely helpful service and answered all my questions. This is the best way to research and buy life insurance.
We're glad to hear the experience was so positive, Dean! Thank you for your review!

- Laura M
The team at PolicyMe were incredible! They answered all of my questions quickly and clearly. They were also extremely flexible - helping me make an adjustment with the underwriter after our documents were submitted. I cannot recommend PolicyMe enough, simply for the top-notch customer service, competitive rates, and the highly efficient online application process.
Jonathan, thank you very much for your kind review! We strive to have excellent communication with our customers. Thank you for allowing us to provide you with financial protection.

- Laura M.