Printerpix Reviews

20% of reviewers recommend Printerpix

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Printerpix deliver?

How can I contact Printerpix?

Tell us how Printerpix made you happy

"I had a couple of metal prints that turned out great. Then I ordered 5 calendars and they only sent one which wasn't made correctly. They finally refunded me $5 like 4 months later, and never refunded the rest. Won't use them again"
Are you Printerpix? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Absolutely terrible products and even worse customer service. Ordered a jigsaw and the quality was cheap, the image was dark and blurred, it was tiny and comes with no box. It also arrived very late. Ive spent a month trying to get a refund and the few responses I got don't even make sense. They refuse to give a refund despite not providing what was advertised. It's a scam company. They don't comply with consumer law. Avoid them."
"Purchased a Jigsaw puzzle recently from Printerpix which does not come in a box?? And does not state the fact when ordering!! Totally not suitable as a gift and wished to return and reimbursed but no help whatsoever!! A jigsaw with no box..........REALLY!! I suggest you avoid if looking for this kind of idea, I used "Venus Puzzle" who where able to customize the box the puzzle came in. Avoid these guys like the plague!!"
"I used this company with a groupon voucher purchased. It took an eternity to upload photographs to create the books and took hours over several days to complete them. There was not a cut off or warning when completing these that you were add extra pages at an additional cost when completing. The first I became aware was at the checkout and there was no facility to edit at the stage. Due to the length of time it took I completed the order and contacted the customer service department. It cost me around an addition £40 for around 20 pages extra over the 3 books when a 40 page photo book cost just over £20. I feel like I have been ripped off. I emailed first thing the next morning and was not satisfied with the reply and unable to cancel my order and no partial refund offered. The photo books arrived today and are not satisfactory for the extra cost. If it was the initial cost it would not have mattered so much. The bind in the middle of the book cuts of parts of certain photos. I would not recommend this company. The service was awful. I have purchased photo books from Colorland previously and highly recommend the quality and service from them. This was not a good deal when I ended up paying around £50 including my delivery on top of the voucher cost. I would have accepted paying the cost of an additional photo book around £20 but the £40 is very excessive."
"i submitted incorrect order, realised the next day and the customer service team were fantastic sorted it and my canvas arrived the correct size, photo just a few days later."
Printerpix is rated 2.20 based on 5 reviews