Printerpix Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Printerpix
11PM
11PM

Tell us how Printerpix made you happy

"I used this company with a groupon voucher purchased. It took an eternity to upload photographs to create the books and took hours over several days to complete them. There was not a cut off or warning when completing these that you were add extra pages at an additional cost when completing. The first I became aware was at the checkout and there was no facility to edit at the stage. Due to the length of time it took I completed the order and contacted the customer service department. It cost me around an addition £40 for around 20 pages extra over the 3 books when a 40 page photo book cost just over £20. I feel like I have been ripped off. I emailed first thing the next morning and was not satisfied with the reply and unable to cancel my order and no partial refund offered. The photo books arrived today and are not satisfactory for the extra cost. If it was the initial cost it would not have mattered so much. The bind in the middle of the book cuts of parts of certain photos. I would not recommend this company. The service was awful. I have purchased photo books from Colorland previously and highly recommend the quality and service from them. This was not a good deal when I ended up paying around £50 including my delivery on top of the voucher cost. I would have accepted paying the cost of an additional photo book around £20 but the £40 is very excessive."
Are you Printerpix? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Printerpix receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"i submitted incorrect order, realised the next day and the customer service team were fantastic sorted it and my canvas arrived the correct size, photo just a few days later."
Printerpix is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews