Qi Supplements Reviews

of reviewers recommend Qi Supplements
Read Qi Supplements Reviews

About Qi Supplements:

We are one of the leading providers of beauty, fitness, health and wellness products that are sure to give you the utmost satisfaction and pure joy. We offer dietary supplements, avant-garde makeups, and skincare solutions, and of course, health supplements that are designed to restore your body’s natural function.We specialize our products for all age groups and you can guarantee that our creations are 100% safe, highly efficient, and affordable. At Qi, you are our motivation to provide great products and service. We put our customers in the center of everything that we do to give you the best quality products you deserve.

Tell us how Qi Supplements made you happy
very good site
The supplements work as described. The Stem cell worx will be a core supplement for me.
Qi supplements work better than any other supplements I have ever tried before.
Arrived sooner than expected. Well wrapped to protect the glass bottles.
I'm happy with the products and the service is very good from Qi!
Fantastic products and a very professional guidance! I feel taken care of and it is really stone of my heart to know that a company cares about my health and it is not only about selling products. I will stay with QI Supplements even though I am far away in NJ. Also Thank you for providing newest research, very helpful interviews, fast delivery and the time Vlad always have to advice me! I am very happy customer!!
Perfect service. I could not have asked for better. Product exactly as asked for. I will use Qi again.
The change is subtle with some Peptides and very noticeable with others. I feel it I really depends on the individual person as to the results you will achieve and so worth taking them! The noticeable results will show up better after doing some of the natural detox products as the organs are more able to replicate healthy cells without having toxins involved. So I suggest doing some detoxing first and then take the Peptides.
It helps me relax
I have been taking Zoiben for a couple of months while I wait for identification of parasites but it is doing the job and I am so grateful !
Qi Supplements 5 star review on 4th September 2020
I purchased one bottle of the Zoiben. I’m going to have to purchase another bottle. Small bottle wasn’t enough not seeing any difference. I did like the fast delivery during unprecedented times
I feel more relaxed and stronger. I haven’t been detoxing very long and at this rate I am sure I will get stronger. My head is clearer. My head is clearer colon mores better. That is important. MEHope
I tried several times to explain the problem but you were oblivious to what happened and offered no understanding.
My favorite peptide so far has been the lung peptide. I had a constant cough that I have been dealing with especially being triggered by eating certain foods. When I took the lung peptide earlier in the year the cough went away. I just have taken the 10 day maintenance 4 months later and had just started to get the cough back but in ten days the couch again has disappeared.

My second favorite peptides is the cartilage peptide. I had a hyperthyroid event 2 years ago and my skin got very thin as one of the effects of my thyroid going out of balance. I was able through changing my diet and doing energy healing work to bring my thyroid back from what the doctors called Graves disease to totally normal with in 3 months after the imbalance. My skin though did not return to a thickness it had been before the imbalance happened to me. I just finished taking the cartilage peptide for one month and my skin has thickened considerably. I am jazzed about this. I decided to wait one month and then do a second round of this peptides so have already ordered it so I can have it available to do a full second month of this peptide. I intuited that my body needs to have more than one month of taking this to rebuild the skin and that it was best to give my body a rest from it for a full month before doing a second round.

I have taken other peptides and all have been good yet these two have really stood out for me. I am very grateful for having Qi Supplement company show up in my life and am always sharing their products with my energy balancing clients as well as many friends. Vlad has been a personal wonderful support and he hold a great light with his company to assist many back to well being and having a stronger body, mind and spirit. So thank you for all you do!
Jolin
Received exactly what I ordered and the quality was as represented. Am very happy with my purchase and expect to use it for many years.
Fast shipping and great products!
I use PEA for MCAS per doctors orders and could not live without it!
Very helpful with my chronic pain.
QI supplements does all that it says it does and more! My memory and my ability to retain improves it also gives me a vast amount of energy!
Always great products