Rise Art Reviews

customer service
Read Rise Art Reviews

About Rise Art:

Rise Art: Contemporary Art Chosen by Experts

We work with top independent artists -- and artist champions -- to find the best art, and most extraordinary artists. We have a lot of paintings on the site, but you'll find plenty of photography, prints and sculptures, too. Also you can rent almost anything on our site. It gives you a chance to road test, experiment, or explore your taste — risk free.

If you need something framed, we'll do that for you, as well as handling all the shipping. And everything you buy from us comes with a no-hassle returns policy.

For help or advice, you can talk directly to one of our curators at advisors@riseart.com.

+442086291525

info@riseart.com

Somerset House Strand

Tell us how Rise Art made you happy
Lovely selection, prompt delivery, fresh and good quality art.
Great service - very helpful with questions and fitting delivery to suit me. Excellent.
The artwork was framed and delivered very promptly- a pleasure to do business with.Many thanks!
Very happy dealing with Rise Art. Communications were shot on kept me up to date of my purchase. Would be happy to deal with again.
A significant time after placing my order, I still have not received my art. Whilst customer service has been friendly, it has still not delivered what I want, the goods that I have paid for. Afraid I am now highly unlikely to shop with Rise Art again.
(Customer) - Posted 8 months ago
Hi Daniel,

Please accept our apologies for this order taking longer than expected.

Shipping from China can sometimes be tricky and our artists are, therefore, always experimenting with new courier options.

Please be assured that this courier service will not be used again and that we are doing everything within our power to get this to you as soon as possible.

Kind regards,
Jur
Terrific art, very helpful service, will shop with them again.
Phin was great. Rented some art then commissioned some pieces. Good communication, v happy with the work.
(Customer) - Posted 9 months ago
Fantastic company who have an excellent customer service. I ordered the wrong print and they were very quick to rectify this and issue a refund immediately. They were very efficient and helpful. Highly recommend!
Really easy and pleasant to deal with and always on hand to assist and advise.
I am highly pleased with the excellent customer service and professional manner in which Jur Jacobs dealt with my order. When looking for my next piece of art, Rise Art will be my go to gallery. You have definitely gained a new returning customer.. Many thanks Elyse
I found the website to be easy to navigate and the delivery of the piece of art I purchased was as expected. I like the fact that this website is a bit more curated than most.
Very knowledgeable and helpful throughout the whole buying art process
(Customer) - Posted 9 months ago
Very understanding, knowledgeable and professional - Jur couldn't do enough to help me through the process of buying my paintings
My prints were just as lovely as they looked on the website, and arrived safely packages. Rise Art's customer service was attentive and top notch throughout.
Great and very friendly customer service. Lots of contact regarding when the picture would be ready and when delivery would be convenient. Picture arrived beautifully framed and very well packaged up. I’m delighted with it. They seem genuinely passionate about their work and the art. Would highly recommmend.
A great experience with Rise art and we were kept well informed through out. Delivery took around a week.
Rise Art were excellent. They were quick on communicating and kept me updated through out from order to delivery. Framing was quick and good. Overall I was pleasantly surprised all round.
Love my choice . Excellent service , swift, efficient, good communication, great quality.
Everything was good except for the surprise that we had to pay for having the art stretched. That should be mentioned that the artwork comes rolled.
(Customer) - Posted 9 months ago
Beautiful painting, first class service and very professional and attentive correspondence.
Rise Art is rated 4.83 based on 479 reviews