CreationWatches.com Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend CreationWatches.com

Tell us how CreationWatches.com made you happy

Email, Live Chat
Over a week
"Order No: 10380517. Tracking Number: LT006493771SG I bought your watch 4 months ago, now I did not receive my order You are not responsable for your service, you only receive money from client but very bad service and transporter. I sent creation Watches a lot of mail to talk my problem but creation Watches did not solve my problem. If I will not receive my watch, I will report you online website treat client and very bad service anywhere online and internet to call people in the world to stop buy your products. If I will not receive my watch, everyday when I have free time I will report your bad service and treat clients everywhere website and shop online, facebook, international group, journalists ...etc"
"I bought your watch 4 months ago, now I did not receive my order You are not responsable for your service, you only receive money from client but very bad service and transporter. I sent creation Watches a lot of mail to talk my problem but creation Watches did not solve my problem. If I will not receive my watch, I will report you online website treat client and very bad service anywhere online and internet to call people in the world to stop buy your products"
"Order No: 10380517. Dear Creation Watches I bought it more than 4 months but now I did not receive my watch; I contacted with creation watches a lot of mail to solve my problems but creation watches talk I find my order in local post office They only receive my money but they do not take care of their clients, I will report to all people in the world to stop buy their products. Their service is very bad and treat client"
"I bought a Seiko SSCO19P1 watch from Creation, I have ten Seikos mainly divers since my first bought in 1972 never had any problems till now, great price and delivery time but the watch stopped working just after I received it, I sent it to Seiko service UK with the guarantee I received from Creation only to be told by Seiko service they do not under any circumstances accept guarantees from Creation as they are not a Seiko recognised dealer the watch was repaired at a cost of £120. I won’t be buying from Creation again and would advise future buyers of Seiko watches to be aware of this significant problem."
Dear Customer,

Sorry for any inconvenience caused. We will keep in touch with you in regards with this concern.

Sally
"My new Seiko SKX007 came exactly as expected and we’ll within the shipping timeline. Saved money and time. Thanks Gary S"
Dear Gary,

We are pleased that you loved the purchased from our online store as well as our service. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Sally
"Prompt delivery and as described. Import duties about 25% of cost but that is not Creation's fault."

Sally
"The best prices worldwide, definitely! Extremely fast & professional delivery, watch was in a perfect condition, brand new, with all the tags and guarantee, just as stated on the website. Thank you for your professionalism!"
Dear Stevan,

Sally
"Not convinced this is a genuine brand product. Be very careful as you can be charged very high IMPORT CHARGES that the website does not make clear. Plus Royal Mail take a cut as well. Contacted the customer services and got the brush off. I will never use this web company again. 👎👎👎👎👎"
Dear Customer,

It is true that most of time we get blamed for import duties that are levied by the importing country. As explained on our website, the shipping fees are paid by us but Import duties (if any) are always the responsibility of the buyer. While we regret that you had to pay import duties. Please note that in most cases import duty gets triggered based on value of the item being imported. Some fee is usually charged by all these courier companies for handling the clearance. We have no control over this. In future, we recommend you opt for 'Registered shipping' as there have been lesser incidences of import duty levies for that shipping option. Please be assured all our watches are 100% authentic, new and we deal only in genuine watches.

Sally
"how could i be sire that if i ordered an item it will arrive and its not a fake website"

Sally
"Item arrived within a week and is exactly as described (new with tags) Just be aware of you order with DHL shipping then you will more than likely have to pay 20% vat and £11 handling fee when it reaches the UK. Overall a good supplier that I would definitely use again."
Dear Karlos,

Sally
"Great communication, value for money, prompt delivery and all round great service. Not forgetting excellent products, thank you."

Sally
"Very happy with the service!"
Dear Dragan,

Sally
"Today, more than 4 months I ordered watch on creation Watch but I did not receive my order, Their service is very bad and they only recceive money and are not resonspsable for their duty. I sent a lot of mail to contact with their service but they did not solve my problem. They treat client and did not care about client. I talk to all peole in the world to consider buy their product and stop contact with them to order anything."
"Pues yo compre un reloj para el día del padre, de repente me llega un correo de dhl diciéndome que ya había sido entregado y para mi desgracia el reloj no fue entregado, no lo recibió tampoco nadie en el vecindario, hablo con la gente de creation watches y me dicen que no, que el paquete fue entregado y que el paquete fue entregado y yo les digo que no... Que en mi dirección no fue entregado, reviso la prueba de entrega de dhl que ni siquiera tiene una firma de alguien de recibido, lo que tiene es la foto de algún lugar que no es la dirección que yo les proporcione, a lo que ellos me dicen que fue entregado en la puerta trasera.... y les vuelvo a repetir que no, que esa foto que tiene como prueba no es ni la dirección que les di ni ninguna de las propiedades cercanas. Yo era un comprador habitual de creation watches, nunca mas comprare ahí y les recomendaría que tengan cuidado si compran ahí. pague por un reloj que no pude regalar por el día del padre"
Dear Nelson,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We will keep in touch with you in regards with this concern.

Sally
"I ordered a Seiko SNZG15 which shipped from Singapore to my home country (India). On checkout, there are two shipping options - DHL and Registered Mail, both of which are free. I chose DHL. I was charged 58% of the watch as Import duty from Indian customs. I paid $172 for a watch that was listed as $109 on their website. Import Duty of 58% can never be refunded even if I send the watch back to Singapore. This isn't the first time I am buying something from overseas, in the past I have had a lot of taxable products ship from China, Canada and Singapore. Never had a problem with customs. I'm not sure who is to blame here - DHL or CreationWatches. Either ways, I got ripped off for a watch for which I will not even get a warranty from Seiko. Please avoid this website. Like they say, if it is too good to be true, it usually is."
Dear Vivek,

Sally
"i didn't get the watch. DHL have deleverd the watch, but not to me."
Dear Ahmed,

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

We will keep in touch with you in regards with this concern.

Sally
"Ordered a Seiko SNZF17K1 on Tuesday 11th June at 20:00, received confirmation email, minutes later, on checking my emails the following morning had received tracking info confirming watch had been dispatched. I had previously checked with UK customs as to how much duty was required on the purchase price of £113 and had worked it out to be about 30%, bringing the total cost to £146. This was substantially less expensive than other providers I’d tried. I then received email from the carrier DHL who confirmed this amount was £33 and the email contained a link to allow me to pay this on line. My original expected date of delivery was Friday 14th June but to my surprise my watch was out for delivery Thursday 12th june. I was not going to be at home to receive my watch, but was able to arrange drop off at an in post box at my local supermarket. A complete first class experience from start to finish."
Dear Tam,