CreationWatches.com Reviews

79% of reviewers recommend CreationWatches.com

Tell us how CreationWatches.com made you happy

Email, Live Chat
Over a week
"I bought your watch 4 months ago, now I did not receive my order You are not responsable for your service, you only receive money from client but very bad service and transporter. I sent creation Watches a lot of mail to talk my problem but creation Watches did not solve my problem. If I will not receive my watch, I will report you online website treat client and very bad service anywhere online and internet to call people in the world to stop buy your products"
"Today, more than 4 months I ordered watch on creation Watch but I did not receive my order, Their service is very bad and they only recceive money and are not resonspsable for their duty. I sent a lot of mail to contact with their service but they did not solve my problem. They treat client and did not care about client. I talk to all peole in the world to consider buy their product and stop contact with them to order anything."
"Pues yo compre un reloj para el día del padre, de repente me llega un correo de dhl diciéndome que ya había sido entregado y para mi desgracia el reloj no fue entregado, no lo recibió tampoco nadie en el vecindario, hablo con la gente de creation watches y me dicen que no, que el paquete fue entregado y que el paquete fue entregado y yo les digo que no... Que en mi dirección no fue entregado, reviso la prueba de entrega de dhl que ni siquiera tiene una firma de alguien de recibido, lo que tiene es la foto de algún lugar que no es la dirección que yo les proporcione, a lo que ellos me dicen que fue entregado en la puerta trasera.... y les vuelvo a repetir que no, que esa foto que tiene como prueba no es ni la dirección que les di ni ninguna de las propiedades cercanas. Yo era un comprador habitual de creation watches, nunca mas comprare ahí y les recomendaría que tengan cuidado si compran ahí. pague por un reloj que no pude regalar por el día del padre"
Dear Nelson,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We will keep in touch with you in regards with this concern.

Sally
"I ordered a Seiko SNZG15 which shipped from Singapore to my home country (India). On checkout, there are two shipping options - DHL and Registered Mail, both of which are free. I chose DHL. I was charged 58% of the watch as Import duty from Indian customs. I paid $172 for a watch that was listed as $109 on their website. Import Duty of 58% can never be refunded even if I send the watch back to Singapore. This isn't the first time I am buying something from overseas, in the past I have had a lot of taxable products ship from China, Canada and Singapore. Never had a problem with customs. I'm not sure who is to blame here - DHL or CreationWatches. Either ways, I got ripped off for a watch for which I will not even get a warranty from Seiko. Please avoid this website. Like they say, if it is too good to be true, it usually is."
Dear Vivek,

It is true that most of time we get blamed for import duties that are levied by the importing country. As explained on our website, the shipping fees are paid by us but Import duties (if any) are always the responsibility of the buyer. While we regret that you had to pay import duties. Please note that in most cases import duty gets triggered based on value of the item being imported. Some fee is usually charged by all these courier companies for handling the clearance. We have no control over this. In future, we recommend you opt for 'Registered shipping' as there have been lesser incidences of import duty levies for that shipping option.

Sally
"i didn't get the watch. DHL have deleverd the watch, but not to me."
Dear Ahmed,

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Sally
"Ordered a Seiko SNZF17K1 on Tuesday 11th June at 20:00, received confirmation email, minutes later, on checking my emails the following morning had received tracking info confirming watch had been dispatched. I had previously checked with UK customs as to how much duty was required on the purchase price of £113 and had worked it out to be about 30%, bringing the total cost to £146. This was substantially less expensive than other providers I’d tried. I then received email from the carrier DHL who confirmed this amount was £33 and the email contained a link to allow me to pay this on line. My original expected date of delivery was Friday 14th June but to my surprise my watch was out for delivery Thursday 12th june. I was not going to be at home to receive my watch, but was able to arrange drop off at an in post box at my local supermarket. A complete first class experience from start to finish."
Dear Tam,

We are pleased that you loved the purchased from our online store as well as our service. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

"+1000))...Good."
Dear Andrey,

"fast and good!"

Sally
"I bought a Seiko SNKL19. It arrived in Norway after just 3 days. I'm very happy with the service and the follow-up. Good information on mail. I'll be back."
Dear Jørgen,

Sally
"I spent a lot of time researching my watch purchase. I like that I was able to find the EXACT model I was looking for, at a very competitive market price. The customer service I received was was prompt, polite and professional. Shipping was very timely with excellent package tracking and notification options. I would recommend this website to a friend without any reservations."
Dear AW,

Sally
"Today, 4 months I ordered watch on creation Watch but I did not receive my order, Their service is very bad and they only recceive money and are not resonspsable for their duty. IF Creation watch will not send me my watch, I will report bad recommend everyday and all of online website to call people should not buy their product"
Dear Nguyen,

We are sorry for the inconvenience. We are working with our shipping team.

Sally
"The Watch was delivered one day earlier than estimated. Veery quick respons. Give away Box could have been of higher spec. Very good price on the watch wich looks good."

Sally
"Order No: 10380517. Tracking Number: LT006493771SG I bought your watch 4 months but now I did not receive my order, I contacted with you a lot of mail to solve my problem but you are not responsable for you service. Singpost tranfered my order to Lapost MARSEILLE BONNEVEINE 85 AVENUE D HAIFA 13008 - MARSEILLE france but I went to meet them 2 times, they said they transfered to Acceil crous Luminy but I asked them a lot of time but they did not receive my order. Creation Watch have to solve my problem, I paid money but I didnot receive my watch"
Dear Nguyen,

We are sorry for the inconvenience. We are working with our shipping team.

Sally
"Order No: 10380517. Tracking Number: LT006493771SG I found out La post in MArseille that my Singpost Singer was about 8 km away from me, I brought title de sejour to ask, on February 22, 2019 someone took my goods, I asked why not ID card that someone can take my item to buy, I have to pay without receiving the clock from February 13, 2019, you work with your Singpost and LA post LA POSTE MARSEILLE BONNEVEINE 85 AVENUE D HAIFA 13008 - MARSEILLE to deal with the product I bought that I did not receive. If not, I will by all means review very badly the Creation Watches sales page, ask everyone to remove your online sales page."
Dear Nguyen,

We are sorry for the inconvenience. We will keep in touch with you in regards with this concern.

Sally
"Order No: 10380517. Dear Creation Watches Today, I bought your watch 3.5 months ago, but I did not receive your product ( you know, in France, When you send colis to La post, La post send you a letter, you have to take ID card to receive colis and your sign) Do you think about my problem and your service Thank youI need the name of post office in Marseille, Could you contact with Singpost to know because in Marseille there are a lot of post office I bought your watch to send my room 10 A Crous Luminy cite universite 171 Avenue de Luminy Marseille cedex 09 You know, marseille has a lot of post office you have to talk me the name of this office, I paid money to buy your watch, I wait a long time and now you talk me to contact post office In France, when I have colis, post office send me a letter, I have to go to take colis with ID card or passpost and sign my name Thank you"

Sally
"Product itself was in perfect shape and shipping was quick enough but they should give an estimate of how much customs/import tax would be before placing an order. Ending up paying more than half of the watch itself just because of it. If I had known this I could have shopped around"
Dear Customer,

We are pleased that you liked the watch and service.

Sally
"Schnelle Lieferung, Kommunikation ist sehr gut, Reklamationen werden schnell bearbeitet und es wird nach einer angemessenen Lösung gesucht. Seriöser Anbieter, kann ich uneingeschränkt weiterempfehlen."
Dear YB,

Sally
"Quick delivery, good price"
Dear customer,

CreationWatches.com is rated 4.17 based on 862 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access