CreationWatches.com Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend CreationWatches.com

Tell us how CreationWatches.com made you happy

Email, Live Chat
Over a week
"Great prices, the website felt a bit shady because it was translated to my native language in a clunky fashion. It also made it harder to compare different watches since the product informations were in very poor finnish too.. However once you get over that the overall experience was great, fast payment processing and shipping. Would certainly buy from here again."
Dear Sakari,

We are pleased that you loved the purchased from our online store as well as our service. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Sally
"Impressive fast shipments (3 days to sweden) and very good prices. This is my 4th time, and will defintley come back again."

Sally
"Super fast shipping No problems at all."
Dear Daniel,

Sally
"For a stupid mistake, I purchased an incorrect watch model. After 2 hours I replied to the order confirmation email to explain that there had been an error and that I wanted to change it immediately, sending the model name and link. after TWO DAYS, as if nothing had happened, they answered: "thank you for your order, we have just sent your (original) order, if you want, you can also buy the other one by making a new order" !!! Thank goodness this was my fifth purchase! “Wonderful” customer care. What's more, the watch takes over 20 seconds a day."

Sally
"Order No: 10380517. Dear Creation Watches Today, I bought your watch 3.5 months ago, but I did not receive your product ( you know, in France, When you send colis to La post, La post send you a letter, you have to take ID card to receive colis and your sign) Do you think about my problem and your service Thank youI need the name of post office in Marseille, Could you contact with Singpost to know because in Marseille there are a lot of post office I bought your watch to send my room 10 A Crous Luminy cite universite 171 Avenue de Luminy Marseille cedex 09 You know, marseille has a lot of post office you have to talk me the name of this office, I paid money to buy your watch, I wait a long time and now you talk me to contact post office In France, when I have colis, post office send me a letter, I have to go to take colis with ID card or passpost and sign my name Thank you"
Dear Customer,

We are sorry for the inconvenience. We have raised inquiry with our courier service. We will keep in touch with you in regards with this concern.

Sally
"Exceptional merchant. Everything went exceptional well. Their online site was inviting and easy to use. Ordering was very easy and I received my watch only 2 or 3 days after ordering. I will buy from them again and strongly recommend them."
Dear Michael,

Sally
"Very pleased with the watch, however disappointed with a surprise 25% tax requested whilst delivery was in transit. This pushed the cost of the watch above that of what I could have bought locally. Buyer beware !!! :0("
Dear Paul,

Sally
"Ordered my Seiko Atlas on Friday and wearing it on Tues, great service. Now the tough bit, £41.00 duty had to be paid so the very competitively priced watch from Creation turned into a watch very slightly more expensive than I could have bought one at home from advertised on a well known auction site, I am not amused. Having said that, the watch itself is fantastic even at the now not so bargain price I thought I had got from Creation. I am pretty sure Creation would not get away with this type of pricing where they a U.K. company even though they do point out in (the very) small print that duty MAY be added. The service from Creation was fantastic, the watch was exactly as the description and pictures they provided and I am truly over the moon with the watch but the price hike has left a bitter taste. Would I deal with Creation again? Probably, but with a great deal more caution and research about final delivered price."
Dear Jeffrey,

Sally
"Avoid at all costs. When your item goes out for delivery you will then discover you have to pay an import duty (£23 in my case). This is not made clear on the website at all. Creation will claim it's the customer responsibility to be aware of the over-charge but in my opinion it's up to Creation to be fully transparent with their process. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE."

Sally
"Dont touch with a barge pole! Unfair practices. No indication that the company is based in Singapore. There is an added import tax borne by the customer at 27% which is not communicated at purchase at all. Its hidden in small print elsewhere on site. This goes against guidelines in UK. Customer service is very poor. Phone number does not work. Email and live chats are copy and pastes of standard responses."
Dear Customer,

It is true that most of time we get blamed for import duties that are levied by the importing country. As explained on our website, the shipping fees are paid by us but Import duties (if any) are always the responsibility of the buyer. While we regret that you had to pay import duties. Please note that in most cases import duty gets triggered based on value of the item being imported. Some fee is usually charged by all these courier companies for handling the clearance. We have no control over this. In future, we recommend you opt for 'Registered shipping' as there have been lesser incidences of import duty levies for that shipping option. We are sorry for the inconvenience. We will keep in touch with you in regards with this concern.

Sally
"-Great customer service and follow up, thanks to Raul & Vanya. -Product is great as expected. Very pleased. -great value for its price. -delivery in 5 days -only thing that surprised me was the dues for custom which I thought was high. -overall .. very good, looking forward to buy my next seiko collection and hopefully more discount :-). -I wonder if dhl custom duty can be reduced??"
Dear David,

Sally
"Superb prices and delivery to the UK in four days. I will DEFINITELY buy from Creation again :)"
Dear Janet,

Sally
"Creation watches made me happy by doing everything right. 1 Great selection at good prices. Easily found what I was looking for at a Super price. 2 Placed the order with Free Shipping quickly without problems. 3 Received my watch 2 business days later at 5PM from Singapore. 4 Watch packaged perfectly and arrived in good shape. 5 Highly recommend CreationWatches. I know I will be buying from them again."
Dear Michael,

Sally
"Hi, The watch looked good and it looked like I expected but I was very disappointed when I received an invoice for VAT and customs from DHL which did not appear in the total amount on your website... Johan"

Sally
"I am completely thrilled about the watch, the speed of shipment, the price, and the ease of doing business with CreationWatches! Could not have been a better experience. I will shop with you again soon."
Dear Dale,

We are pleased that you liked the experience . We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Sally
"Didn't realise this was a non UK based company. After shopping around for the watch im after, I found this site with a very reasonable price, however I ended up paying more after I was lambered with a £26 custom charge. Don't get fooled with the low prices, factor in the custom charge to see if it's a deal."

Sally
"Absolutely awful customer service. I bought my Seiko automatic watch from Creation about month ago. At start the watch the was perfect, however after 3 days of wear I noticed the watch was not holding time correctly and when held at certain angles would stop ticking. I immediately messaged someone about the fault, but after almost a week of to and from emails the best they could offer was $10 for the inconvenience. They refused to exchange/refund the watch even if I payed for shipping back to Singapore as the watch was in a "used" condition. Apparently because I adjusted the strap and took the protective stickers off they refused to look at watch, even though it was faulty. I can't get it seen by Seiko in the UK as Creation is not an authorised seller. I was livid with there customer service and would advise UK buyers to be weary as if you get a faulty product you are stuck with it."
Dear Customer,

We regret for the inconvenience caused.

We always try to give best service to our customers.

But we cannot breach our policy as your watch has been used, we cannot accept it for return/exchange.

You can send watch back to us for repair as watch comes with 1 year warranty.

Sally
"Al llegar los relojes a España he tenido que pagar un montón de impuestos, que han subido el precio de los relojes en más de un 30%. ¡Mucho cuidado con lo que compráis! Os podría salir mucho más caro de lo que parece; como desgraciadamente ha sido mi caso."
Dear Juan,

Sally
"excellent, fast, item delievered as described."

CreationWatches.com is rated 4.19 based on 854 reviews