CreationWatches.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend CreationWatches.com
Email, Live Chat
Over A Week

Tell us how CreationWatches.com made you happy
COMPLETE THIEVES! Only buy if you are willing to throw your money away.

I am a very experienced online shopper and this website is just a complete scam. Took my money. Sent me a completely different watch to the one I ordered and now want me to pay to return something that wouldn't even be worth the price of the postage, so that they can take 3 weeks to decide if I am due a refund.
There is no phone number or return address on the website and the process to even get authorisation and an address to return product to is designed to ensure you give up before completing it, so they never have to worry about refunding you....

The watch I ordered was not boxed and was so completely different to the one ordered, that there is no way it was a mistake. Plus the cheap, basic watch sent wasn't even advertised on their website.

Total Scam...
Dear Anonymous,

We regret for late delivery, will take care in future purchase and try it never happen again.

If you are not happy you can send watch back to us for return/exchange, we have 30 days return/exchange policy.

If you have any query please contact us on contact@creationwatches.com

Hello Order No: 10364901
when is the delivery?
Dear Dmitry,

We TOTALLY AGREE with your assessment!

On our side however, once the product is dispatched from our warehouse, we have little or no control over what happens enroute. Our research indicates that most of the delays happen at the customs office either in Singapore itself or (usually) at the destination country or at both places.

We are working with our courier partner. Please be assure your watch will reach you soon.

If you have any query please contact us on contact@creationwatches.com

Sally
Would rate it minus 5 star..
Totally fraud company which is stealing customers money.
I've ordered a watch in August LAST year.. order #10245143 with tracking RT162877759SG.
Sing Post confirmed it as lost or damaged. Ok.
But since than No package, no refund, even no more replies to my e-mails. Amazing story.

Creation watches, the Sing Post has refund you on 14th of August. Why don't you refund me after more then year of wait?!
Next time I'm in Singapore, going to kick your asses.. We russians are quite touchy.

Guys, NEVER deal with this frauds unless you're fine with have your money stolen like this.
Dear Dmitriy,

We are still working with SingPost, will update you soon.
We always try to give best service to our customers. We regret any inconvenience caused.

Sally
I ordered my Seiko watch online at 9-10pm on 18 October and it was delivered to my home in Berkshire in the UK at 11 am on 22 October (one day earlier than estimated). I tracked it online from Singapore to Frankfurt then to Leipzig then to London Heathrow then to Reading Berkshire and finally to my home after which I receved a polite email from Creation Watches thanking me for my custom. The price I paid was £84 to Creation plus £27 to DHL to cover import duty, VAT etc. making a total of £111. The cheapest price I could find for in the UK was £131. That's what you call first class service.
Dear Garry,

Please note that in most cases import duty gets triggered based on value of the item being imported. We have no control over this. As explained on our website, the shipping fees are paid by us but Import duties (if any) are always the responsibility of the buyer. While we regret that you had to pay import duties, please understand that we have no control over this. Also, nothing is hidden and the fact that you have to pay import duty is mentioned on our website. Terms and Conditions (http://www.creationwatches.com/terms.html), shipping information page ( http://www.creationwatches.com/products/shipping.php ) and also in the FAQ ( http://www.creationwatches.com/faq.html ) on our website.

P.S. In future, we recommend you opt for 'Royal Mail' shipping as there have been lesser incidences of import duty levies for that shipping option but we will not be able to send original box via that method (so as to avoid custom levies). Original boxes can be sent if you select 'DHL' but will attract import duty.
Same problem import duty levied on my watch of extra £40.00 NOT GOOD!
At this stage of the process it’s to late to do anything about it.
I think you need to be clearer in explaining how extra costs could be incurred it’s not enough to say we can’t do anything about it you need to point customers to Royal Mail if their import duties are less than dhl
At the end of the day you are up against amazon on price and service this lack of clarity spoils the whole experience.
Dear Chris,

Please note that in most cases import duty gets triggered based on value of the item being imported. We have no control over this. As explained on our website, the shipping fees are paid by us but Import duties (if any) are always the responsibility of the buyer. While we regret that you have to pay import duties, please understand that we have no control over this. Also, nothing is hidden and the fact that you have to pay import duty is mentioned on our website.

If you do not want to pay the custom taxes, you can refuse the delivery once we get watch back to us will refund you soon.

6 WEEKS STILL NO ITEM
24 EMAILS AND NO JOY
REQUESTED REFUND
Dear Alan,

We have sent a reminder to SingPost in order to have an expedite update. We will keep in touch with you in regards with this concern. Please do allow us some time more in this.
We always try to give best service to our customers. Sometimes the shipment gets delayed and it is difficult to predict actual time to delivery. We regret any inconvenience caused.

Please keep in touch with us via email we will resolve your problem as soon as possible.

Vanya
Great service and had just what I wanted a seiko land shark . It came with all its guarantees and boxed . Creation Watches I would recommend and will be using again.
Thanks
A M
Dear Andrew,

On our part we do everything possible to make the entire experience smooth. Our happiness is in receiving confirmation from customers that they loved the shopping experience; it makes us very happy. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Sally
Ordered from CreationWatches last Thursday afternoon. Item arrived, exactly as described, on Monday. Singapore to Texas, 2 business days - Will do business with, again.
Dear John,

Our packing section and our courier partner are both pleased with your appreciation of their hard work. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Sally
Fast shipping ,Good communication.Good seller.Just 3 days the watch sent to Hong Kong By DHL.
Dear Joe,

Our packing section and our courier partner are both pleased with your appreciation of their hard work. We are pleased that you loved the watches and look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Sally
This was the 2nd time I bought a watch from Creation W., and I'm totally satisfied, both for the product and the service. When I placed the order choosing the free DHL shipping method (to Europe), the Company warned me about the strong possibility of duties charges, and suggested me to use the Singapore Post service instead, with longer delivery time. So I did, and I received my watch in less than two weeks (it was possible to follow the expedition with the tracking number), without paying additional charges.
Dear PAOLO,

All the watches we sell are below market price as we do not have to spend on glitzy expensive showrooms. We are happy to see your watch collection grow and look forward to serving you again in the future.

Sally
Thankfull with delivery and price, i got my order în 2 weeks.Regards from Romania!
Dear Vlad,

We are pleased that you loved the purchased from our online store as well as our service. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

If you have any further query please contact to us on contact@creationwatches.com

Sally
First time buyer. Everything advertised is 100% correct. Delivery from Singapore to USA was seamless (5 days from order to delivery-thanks DHL). Watch was authentic and pristine. Price was unbeatable. I have been an Amazon customer for years. Just switched to Creation Watches. Will not hesitate to purchase from them again. Many thanks to the great sales department at CW!
Dear Ross,

i ordered my watch about 7 days ago
with your site still havent got shipping info
you guys have stopped replying to my emails
and your emails that i have got a short replys which dont even help me
Dear Krish,

Your order has been shipped by SingPost.

Tracking Number : LP000422729SG

You can track your shipment here: http://www.singpost.com/

You should receive your watch in roughly 3 to 4 weeks.

For countries where we offer Free DHL Shipping, the order total needs to be greater than US $75. If the total is less than US$ 75, we will send the watch by registered mail.

Sally
Fast service very good price surprised at the bad reviews bought several watches from them all good for me.
Dear Paul,

Sally
The website does not say the company is in Singapore.

It does however clearly show Free Packaging and Free Shipping. It does NOT clearly explain that DUTY has to be paid to the carrier. The advertised pricing is wrong, it should also show the duty along side.

I could have paid the same at Amazon and got Next Day delivery, or another UK site / store.

After 4 days the DHL tracking system shows the watch I ordered is still in Singapore, even though the website advertises delivery in 2- 4 days.

I will not buy from Creation Watches again - AVOID and look elsewhere!!
Dear Stephen,

We recommend you opt for 'Royal Mail' shipping as there have been lesser incidences of import duty levies for that shipping option but we will not be able to send original box via that method (so as to avoid custom levies). Original boxes can be sent if you select 'DHL' but will attract import duty.

Sally
I ordered a Michael Kors watch £150, there is no mention of the £41 import charge that I have just found out about, the watch would have been cheaper from an English website and if I had known about this I would have creation watches a wide birth. No one has bothered to pick up the phone at creation watches or respond to a voicemail message left.

Seriously do not buy from this website I am so angry.

Claire vann
Dear Customer,

Thank you for shopping with us.

We do not have phone support so please ask your questions via email to us.

Sally
The clock was fine but although it took 7 days to arrive they made me pay 50 euros for customs. At the time of placing the order tells you everything for free but when you arrive you can come a charge of customs that you do not expect and then the purchase does not come out so cheap. I prefer to buy in-store in person.
Dear Fernando,

We recommend you opt for 'Corroes' shipping as there have been lesser incidences of import duty levies for that shipping option but we will not be able to send original box via that method (so as to avoid custom levies). Original boxes can be sent if you select 'DHL' but will attract import duty.

Sally
Almost everything-price,delivery time,multiplicity of models available,service-close to optimal. Have bought Seiko SND253P1, price was very good,package was optimal for price,but i would like to receive watch box in assembled form :).
Dear Zhavoronkov,

Sally
My Orient came neatly packed.The service was excellent,shipping fast,and the watch was 100%.Buying from Creation watches was such a pleasant surprise.Highly recommended.(I was fully aware of the import duties).
Thank you!
Dear Anique,

We are pleased that you loved the watch from our online store as well as our service, prize. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Sally
BRIEFLY SPEAKING - THE ORDER WAS FAVORED ACCORDING TO WHAT IT WAS IN IT.
I RECOMMEND.
Dear RAFAL,

We are pleased that you loved the watch and look forward to serving you again in the near future.

CreationWatches.com is rated 4.25 based on 1,438 reviews