CreationWatches.com Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend CreationWatches.com

Tell us how CreationWatches.com made you happy

Email, Live Chat
Over a week
customer service
"I would like to thank CreationWatches for delivering my purchased watch within their promised delivery date. I am very delighted that my watch arrived in very good condition, well packed and with all the documentation required. I can say that, Customer Satisfaction is all about CreationWatches."
Dear Rudy,

Our packing section and our courier partner are both pleased with your appreciation of their hard work. We are pleased that you loved the watch and look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Sally
"As usual, Delighted with the watch and service. Ordered late on Saturday from Singapore and had the watch by Wednesday in the UAE. Would recommend to anyone with a watch addiction."
Dear Andy,

Sally
"Genuine product,took over a month to came,but i can't blame them but the Greek custum. I payed extra taxes,but still worth it. The only negative was the costumet support,in my first message totally ignor me,at the second in facebook they ansered after one day. In general i am a happy costumer"
Dear Petros,

We are pleased that you liked the watch, pricing and the experience. Sometimes shipping delays can occur and on our part, we will continue to do our best to iron out delays. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Sally
"I ordered orient star watch and everythig is Perfect. Very fast delivery 5 days. I will back this shoop."
Dear Customer,

Sally
"Hello, I recieved my watch in perfect condition and well packed. (Like last time). Very happy to be customer at creation watches. It's easy and uncomplicated to order and it is fast delivery. Any time again. Thanks very much. Regards Niels Rathert"
"Purchased a Seiko SNZF17K1 for my father. Watch was perfect and arrived with 4 days. Good price and very happy. One downside was I got caught by import duties which added almost 30% to price of watch (UK £99 cost + £30 tax) so it meant no real saving over local UK supplier prices. Not Creation fault and they do state fact on website, several colleagues at work have bought from Creation and not been taxed, so guess I was just a bit unlucky."
"Thanks is beautiful watch"
"For the order 10278331 - fast delivery from SG to Romania (aprox. 15 days - ordered on 27.Dec - arrived on my hands on 11.Jan), very nice package, all papers inside box, excelent quality product, second watch I buy from CW, Thanks CW."
"best reseler for watches. they have vast collection. all are original. i have bought 10 watches from then seiko, orient and citizen. all a new and authentic. communication is very helpful. Vanya is a angel for any new watch collector.absolutely delighted with their service."
"The only real reason to buy from Creation Watches is their prices which, on first glance, look cheaper (by a decent margin) than their competitors. Despite being shown in your own currency and included with 'free' shipping, all giving a sense that the 'price you see is the price you pay', IT DOES NOT INCLUDE IMPORT DUTIES! Add 20%+ to the prices and they are then not at all competitive. When I queried the large bill I received from DHL, they said that this wouldn't have happened if they had sent it via another method (so why on earth did they choose to send it DHL?! And, having looked into this claim, it simply isn't true), and their prices were still cheaper than their competitors. This claim is also untrue. If this were a UK business action would be taken against them. Until they make it plainly clear what the TRUE value of their watches is, I would strongly encourage you not to buy from them. They are effectively doing business through misrepresentation."
All countries levy import duties which the customer has to bear.
This is clearly mentioned in our Terms and Conditions ( http://www.creationwatches.com/terms.html ), shipping information page ( http://www.creationwatches.com/products/shipping.php ) and also in the FAQ ( http://www.creationwatches.com/faq.html ) on our website.
For your next order you can choose Registered Airmail shipping since there is less chance of customs taxes with this shipping method.
While placing the order please leave a comment regarding the shipping method or you can email us informing the same.
"Bought another two watches from Creation Watches - A Seiko SSC141P1 and a Stuhrling 417.03. Both watches came complete with original box and papers including warranty, and are both excellent. As usual, Creation Watches excelled in service and free delivery. I can only recommend them highly to anyone wanting a new, genuine watch."
"Buyers from India: Beware that you will have to cough up additional money in the name of Customs Duty (yes this is mandated by Government and the seller has nothing to do with it). But it is not mentioned in the product pages. It is in FAQs etc. So be careful while planning your budget."
"Compre un reloj Adidas district_m1 gold/black lo he recibido hoy a fecha de 11/3/2019 A venido con gasto de aduana de 39€ Porque no se informó de este posible gasto económico ?"
Dear Alejandro,

It is true that most of time we get blamed for import duties that are levied by the importing country. As explained on our website, the shipping fees are paid by us but Import duties (if any) are always the responsibility of the buyer. While we regret that you had to pay import duties. Please note that in most cases import duty gets triggered based on value of the item being imported. Some fee is usually charged by all these courier companies for handling the clearance. We have no control over this. In future, we recommend you opt for 'Registered shipping' as there have been lesser incidences of import duty levies for that shipping option.

If you have any query please contact us on contact@creationwatches.com

CreationWatches.com is rated 4.31 based on 1,018 reviews