CreationWatches.com Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend CreationWatches.com

Tell us how CreationWatches.com made you happy

Email, Live Chat
Over a week
"My favourite internet watch shop. Fast, accurate and nice. Always a pleasure to do business with Creation Watches."
Dear Bjørn,

We are pleased that you liked the experience. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Sally
"El producto llego rapido y en perfecto estado. Pero esta pagina deberia advertir como otras si lo hacen, de los impuestos que tendras que pagar cuando el producto llegue en funcion del pais de donde se vende. En mi caso pague el doble de lo que costo el reloj en impuestos. Si me hubiesen informado habria elegido de otra manera. Mal por la falta de informacion."
Dear Francisco,

It is true that most of time we get blamed for import duties that are levied by the importing country. As explained on our website, the shipping fees are paid by us but Import duties (if any) are always the responsibility of the buyer. While we regret that you had to pay import duties. Please note that in most cases import duty gets triggered based on value of the item being imported. Some fee is usually charged by all these courier companies for handling the clearance. We have no control over this. In future, we recommend you opt for 'Registered shipping' as there have been lesser incidences of import duty levies for that shipping option.

Sally
"I was impressed with the excellent deals Creation Watches had, which also made me suspicious and apprehensive about ordering from this company. I had been burned in the past buying watches online before. Well I ordered a Seiko watch, and it came in FAST, and the watch was authentic. I will continue doing business with this company for years to come!"
Dear Jay,

Sally
"Recently I Purchased Casio AMW-704D -7AV on Creation watches, I received watch by Registered mail, Packing watch excellent, Watch is in perfect condition & working fine , I received with Watch Instructions book & Guaranty seal. I received it on 10 th days in India, though they have told it may take 3-4 weeks. So prompt & Excellent service , Speedy dispatch with worldwide free delivery . Price I paid which they have mentioned during order booking; that's all, no extra money paid for registered mail . earlier in the month of December -2018, I had already purchased seiko -5 from them , That time also I received booklet, warranty card , watch box etc. so I am very much happy about their Authentic & new watches, Discounted & affordable pricing & lightening fast quick & speedy deliveries of watches & prompt mail replies. by this time I have purchased total 2 watches from them & Very happy to purchase more in coming days. Mohan Sarwade @ Bangalore, India"
Dear Mohan,

We are pleased that you liked the watch and the experience. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Sally
"Brilliant customer service, Tanya especially"
Dear Pearl,

We are pleased that you liked and the experience. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Sally
"Ordered the watch on a Sunday night, the order was processed Monday and I was given tracking notice Tuesday, began tracking on the Wednesday and was wearing the watch Thursday, didn't think that was to bad 1/2 a world away"
Dear Alister,

Sally
"Well done. 9 days free shipping to Russia."
Dear Mobydimk,

Sally
"From order to delivery was superb!!!!!! Will order again"

Sally
"Fast and serious service. delivery faster than expected. my watch is even more pretty in real life. I am delighted with my order. thank you to your team."

Sally
"This guys are very very honest and they are selling amazing watches!!! Recently bought a very nice watch and the customer service is excellent!!! Very happy with everything and highly recommended!!"

Sally
"*Fake* TISSOT. T038.430.11.037.00 They don't send original Warranty Card and play tricks that they would send Warranty Card later. It's been two months already and they didn't send me any Warranty Card. They claim the watch to be genuine but it's not. Don't buy expensive watches from them. Avoid buying more than 150 Aussie Dollars."
Dear Russal,

Please be assured all our watches are 100% authentic and we deal only in genuine watches. All watches sold by us carry a one year manufacturing warranty.

If you are not happy you can send watch back to us for return/exchange, we have 30 days return/exchange policy.

Sally
"They tell me 10-14 days for the item to arrive. Then I get no tracking. Had to ask for tracking. Then I find out it comes from a useless Chinese shipper that may Never send it. The tracking is useless as it NEVER updates information. With the useless tracking number it went from 0-14 days to 3-4 months. What a joke. When you ask questions you are given lies, excuses and bull."
Dear Customer,

We always try to give best service to our customers. Sometimes the shipment gets delayed and it is difficult to predict actual time to delivery.

We regret for inconvenience caused this time, will take care in future purchase and try it never happen again.

Our shipping department is investigating this along with the courier company. Please allow us a few days to sort this out. We thank you for your patience.

Sally
"Great watch. Just as described. The watch arrived after 3 days. From Singapore to Norway. Amazing!!!!."

Sally
"I would Like to Thank You Raul, Vanya & the Whole Team at Creation Watches. I have Experienced nothing but Great Service since I Ordered my First Watch from You. I just Sent Vanya an Email Raul, Please take the time to Read it. My last Order was for Yet Another Qty2 Orient Watches From You on Wednesday Night. Then I received an email from DHL Informing me that the Watches would be Delivered by Tuesday 9th of April. Imagine My Surprise when I Receive Follow up from DHL that the Watches would be Delivered today ? Raul I Received the Watches around 2pm Our time, about one & a half hours ago. Raul since My First Encounter with Creation Watches I have had Great Follow Up from Creation Watches & DHL, through the Whole Process I Am Always Kept In The Loop, so To Speak. These last 2 Watches were a Slightly Dearer than one of Your Competitors however I Chose to Purchase My Watches From You, simply because of Your Great Service. I would like to πŸ™ Thank You, Your Team & DHL for Your Great Service. All of Your Consideration & Assistance is Greatly Appreciated. Kind Regards Mark. πŸ™πŸ˜‰πŸ™‚πŸ€“πŸ‡¦πŸ‡Ί Raul, I was Unable to Rate the Question; How Would You Rate The Customer Service You Received ? I Rate That Question At 5 Stars 🌟 Excellent. I was Unable to Choose A Star for Some Reason ?"
Dear Mark,

Sally
"Quick and well packed, but note this is an export business based in the US and you will have to pay duties on top of the price. For me that was over 50% of the price I paid. Also their contact numbers are always unobtainable - could be genuine, but certainly not well staffed."
Dear Cook,

We do not have phone support ,communicate via emails only.

Sally
"Purchased two watches from CreationWatches and both times I was very satisfied. The items are well described and the delivery is very fast (3 days from Singapore to Canada). Highly recommended!"
Dear GWELLITO,

Sally
"That transaction fro ordering to delivery was nothing short of exceptional!!! I am a very demanding customer and that was an impressive transaction. You have earned my future business."
Dear Tpeters,

Sally
"Great service and very pleased with watch"

Sally
"speed, quality maximum score!"

Sally
"Great watch, fairly decent deleviry time. one big negative for me is that you have to pay import tax when the watch comes and the site never mention any thing about that. some other watch sites do mention that."
Dear Marco,