CreationWatches.com Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend CreationWatches.com

Tell us how CreationWatches.com made you happy

Email, Live Chat
Over a week
customer service
"Exellent. I received the watch very fast. Watch os beautifful and Brand new! Creation Watches os nice! Thank you!"
Dear Wagner,

We are pleased that you loved the purchased from our online store as well as our service. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Sally
"Exellent! I received the watch very fast. Watch very beautifful and Brand new! Creation Watch is nice! Thank vou!"
Dear Wagner,

We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Sally
"These guys are great! I messed up and ordered a watch twice, they sent an email asking if I meant to order just one or two. Canceling the second order was quick and easy. I received the watch I wanted in just a few days and I’m very happy with it! I’ll definitely be purchasing from them again as I received excellent customer service and fast efficient delivery. Thumbs up guys!"
Dear Calvin,

Sally
"Great service and price. Singapore to Wales in four day too. Superb!"
Dear Simon,

"Quick delivery!"
Dear Customer,

We are pleased that you loved the purchased from our online store as well as our service. .We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Sally
"Evrything was fine except the hefty customs charge i.e 3300/- apart from watch price which is 5411/-....would not dare to order anymore....because I can buy better watch in my location itself as total price I spent went upto 87 00/-"
Dear Niranjan,

Sally
"SO DISAPPOINTED!! This was my first time.. and last time.. purchasing from this website. I ordered 2 watches and one arrived damaged and not in working order. I contacted customer service asap and their response was to bring it to a watch repair person and pay to have it fixed or pay for shipping to return it. I could not believe this was their response! I allowed them numerous opportunities to provide more appropriate customer service but they refused. Needless to say I will NOT be purchasing from them again and warn others as well. Total waste of my money!!"
Dear Customer,

Sorry for any inconvenience caused. We have 30 days watch Return or Exchange policy and also watch has one year international manufacturing warranty. You can send the watch back to us for repair. We will keep in touch with you in regards with this concern.

Sally
"Fantastic service, great prices and the watch is exactly what I wanted! Thank you Creation Watches."
Dear Phil,

Sally
"Creation Watches is an exceptional company. I don't know how they do it. My watch order arrived in 60 hours and travelled to Toronto, Canada from Singapore. The watch was delivered in mint condition. This is my 3rd order. Thank you."
Dear Sean,

Sally
"I had alot of problems with creation watches, having to send 4 seperate mails asking for an Invoice which reflects the shipping charges seperatly. Every time the same invoice with the shipping charges included was sent back. This has a negative effect, as if I can't prove what the shipping charges are to customs in South Africa, they charge me imports taxes on the shipping amount as well. This resulted in my watch being held up at customs. Now I don't know if these people can't read English in Singapore, although I have been there many times myself and most people can speak English. I should not have had to request an invoice anyway, it should be sent standard as all transactions are required to. I was also very upset with the large import taxes, I know it's not their fault, however it results in the watch not being much cheaper then the local one. The watched was packed OK, however I would have thought there would be plastic protection on the front and back of the watch, which there was not, only a crinkle packet over the watch. So I don't feel I had the best experience with this company, they need to pull up their socks and improve their customer service and communication skills, as someone in that office can't understand English and follow simple instructions."
Dear Andre,

We apologize for the inconvenience.We understand that you are not happy about the customs taxes/sales taxes that you had to pay.Shipping fees are always paid by us to the courier companies. However, customs/sales taxes are typically charged are the responsibility of the buyer. We will keep in touch with you regards with this concern. we always try to give best service to our customers.

Sally
"The watch Seiko 5 sports military(made in Japan) came to Slovenia in just 2 days. Sadly i havent seen it yet as it is with my brother because i am on vacation but he says the watch looks gorgeous :)...so now i cant wait to put it on my wrist :). The only thing is that on the next purchase i will be choosing a unregistered mail because i had to pay 48 eur of taxes and some insurance for DHL...tax was not a problem as it was 24 eur and i knew that, but DHL is charging 24 eur just for some insurance on every package they process so i will never again chose DHL for delivery from out of Europe (i wish i just browsed on the net before that but well...). Enough of that... The creation watches is TOP and the prices are very good so i will buy a watch again when my heart desires one :). Keep up the good work."
Dear Tomaž,

Sally
"Buying Orient Ray. Great watch! Payment by Visa card. Sending goods on the 4th day after payment. The watch very quickly arrived in Krasnoyarsk Krai, Russia, after 2 weeks. Request to the store: so that the watch cover is not scratched from the bracelet, you need to put polyurethane foam between them. Will buy here again."
Dear Alexandr,

We are pleased that you loved the purchased from our online store as well as our service.We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Sally
"Took a while but that’s to be expected where I live, extremely happy with one watch not so happy with the other, not enough adjustment for smaller sized wristy"
Dear Customer,

We have 30 days watch Return or Exchange policy beyond. If you are not happy with purchase you can send the watch back to us for Return or Exchange.

Sally
"Website suggests watch will be dispatched within 24 hours. After waiting four days with no update I emailed the company. I was told it had shipped and was given a tracking number. For the next four days the tracking number did not register. I contacted customer services multiple times asking where my watch was, having paid for delivery within 5 days. Received generic "sorry for the inconvenience, your watch will be with you shortly". Specific questions were ignored. When the watch arrived it was not with the original boxes which the website said would be supplied, just a flattened unbranded box. The only saving grace was the watch itself was fine. So overall took far longer to arrive than suggested, appalling communications and customer service and a worthless box, however I can't fault the watch itself - Seiko skx009j."
Dear Tim,

Your watch has been sent by Royal Mail. For this kind of shipping direct tracking is not available sometimes. Royal Mail usually take around 5 to 7 days to deliver the watch to your address. The Original boxes are heavy and our courier service do not allow to send watches with the heavy boxes.
Since package gets heavy because of which there is a possibility of that package getting stolen. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

We will keep in touch with this concern.

Sally
"I have been surprised to have to pay 48,50 euros for taxes and duty to DHL for a watch at 133 euros. it's quite 40% more !!! It was not very clear when I bought it. I have already bought watches at ALIBABA and there'is nothing to pay. The watch is beautiful. No commercial gesture from creation watches Michel Fauré"
Dear Michel,

It is true that most of time we get blamed for import duties that are levied by the importing country. As explained on our website, the shipping fees are paid by us but Import duties (if any) are always the responsibility of the buyer. While we regret that you had to pay import duties. Please note that in most cases import duty gets triggered based on value of the item being imported. Some fee is usually charged by all these courier companies for handling the clearance. We have no control over this. In future, we recommend you opt for 'Registered shipping' as there have been lesser incidences of import duty levies for that shipping option. Please be assured all our watches are 100% authentic, new and we deal only in genuine watches.

Sally
"I ordered the Seiko 5 snzg17j1 and I was extremely impressed with the delivery speed. it literally arrived from the other side of the planet to my front door in 3 days. cant possibly expect better delivery service. as for the watch im a little bummed the watch is not as black as I would like but the color is still great and the watch is absolutely phenomenal. everything about it is flawless. as for one who finds beauty in analog watches all watches I buy from now on will be from creation watches"
Dear Padric,

Sally
"No issues. Best price. Delivered within 2 weeks to Israel post office using registered airmail, without import duties."
Dear Gregory,

Sally
"Ordered on the Tuesday and delivered to the UK the following Wednesday, so pretty good from Singapore (I used the Royal Mail option as although it took slightly longer there were no extra import fees). Watch (Orient Ray 2) was fantastic and a great price. Would certainly purchase from them again in the future. Overall very pleased!"
Dear James,

"Serious, correct,fast"
Dear Walid,

Sally
"Perfecte levering binnen 5 dagen. Zondag mijn bestelling geplaatst en op donderdag al geleverd vanuit Singapore. Keurig in originele verpakking. Je moet alleen even rekening houden met invoerrechten en BTW. Zal dit bedrijf zeker aanbevelen."
Dear Henk,