RugStudio Reviews

of reviewers recommend RugStudio
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read RugStudio Reviews

About RugStudio:

For more than 90 years, RugStudio has enjoyed success with rugs, in all aspects of the industry, from manufacturing and importing, to wholesaling and retailing. RugStudio is a division of Oriental Rug Gallery, L.P. a family-owned business located in San Antonio, Texas with a rich history in the rug business. For four generations, we have maintained our roots in our highly service-oriented retail division - partnering with retail shops of all shapes and sizes throughout the US.

1-800-796-8890

12719 Cimarron Path San Antonio, TX 78249

superb! chat was super helpful and saved me 20% Will shop again!
Rug was just what I ordered and no problem with delivery.
Excellent!!! I love my rugs
Excellent. Katie was very helpful! Thanks for great customer service.
Very quick delivery, regular status updates, and product exactly as described.
Product was accurately described and the picture was true to form. Shipping was fast and I had several updates on status of my order. Rug arrived clean and ready to put down- could not be more satisfied. Highly recommend!!
Fast service
very nice customer service from katie. she was very helpful in getting and processing the order.
0Rug is beautiful. It did not come as quickly as I expected but I am very satisfied with the rug
Great quality, prices, and quick shipping! Highly recommend!
The rug is perfect and matches the original ones that I purchased!
Love our rug! Arrived when promised. Carefully wrapped; arrived in perfect shape. My BFF wants one now too.
I love it!
Color was much brighter than pictured.
They shipped very quick, the rug is so soft exactly what I was looking for the new nursery, a non toxic chic rug. Thank you!
John Garza and Scott Kimrey always exceed expectations. Great service and beautiful rugs.
Received order really fast. Rugs were just what I wanted. Look great. Very plush next to our bed. For awhile I got quite a bit of fuzz from the rugs but nothing I couldn't deal with.
Perfect for me! Was pleasantly surprised at the wonderful quality given the price. Exactly as described.
easy to order and work with this rep- very accomodating
RugStudio is rated 4.87 based on 2,643 reviews