RugStudio Reviews

of reviewers recommend RugStudio
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read RugStudio Reviews

About RugStudio:

For more than 90 years, RugStudio has enjoyed success with rugs, in all aspects of the industry, from manufacturing and importing, to wholesaling and retailing. RugStudio is a division of Oriental Rug Gallery, L.P. a family-owned business located in San Antonio, Texas with a rich history in the rug business. For four generations, we have maintained our roots in our highly service-oriented retail division - partnering with retail shops of all shapes and sizes throughout the US.

1-800-796-8890

12719 Cimarron Path San Antonio, TX 78249

Excellent.
great service very responsive
great service
Excellent Service and selection..
Katie is very helpful!
Wonderful! Loved the variety of rugs, and customer service was very helpful when I had an issue!
This is my second order. I returned part of my first order and the refund was effortless and quick. I've been impressed with all dealings with Rug Studio.
Unique selection. Good search function, excellent sizes and options.
Katie was awesome! Not only did she quell my concerns regarding my delivery. She also adjusted for the new sales price and is expediting the delivery of my replacement rug. Rugstudio due to their selection and pricing is my go to for rugs but absolutely is now also for the customer service. Thank you!!
Great experience very helpful
great- Katie answered all of my questions right away!
The rug I ordered was one that I originally found at a high end furniture store. I was a little skeptical about ordering online from a website I had not previously tried or heard about. Fortunately, the rug was the exact brand and style I ordered. It arrived on time and well packaged and was substantially cheaper than the store that originally displayed it. I also called customer service once to determine the shipping date as I was about to move residences and they were very professional and helpful. I would recommend ordering from Rug Studio.
Very good.
Brilliant!
great! Katie was awesome!
VERY HELPFUL
Katie did a lovely job of chatting online with me, her service was quick and professional.
Very good!
Very helpful and fast response.
Arrived quickly, the colors were the same as the photo which is not always so. I am very pleased.
RugStudio is rated 4.86 based on 3,041 reviews