RugStudio Reviews

of reviewers recommend RugStudio
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read RugStudio Reviews

About RugStudio:

For more than 90 years, RugStudio has enjoyed success with rugs, in all aspects of the industry, from manufacturing and importing, to wholesaling and retailing. RugStudio is a division of Oriental Rug Gallery, L.P. a family-owned business located in San Antonio, Texas with a rich history in the rug business. For four generations, we have maintained our roots in our highly service-oriented retail division - partnering with retail shops of all shapes and sizes throughout the US.

1-800-796-8890

12719 Cimarron Path San Antonio, TX 78249

Received order really fast. Rugs were just what I wanted. Look great. Very plush next to our bed. For awhile I got quite a bit of fuzz from the rugs but nothing I couldn't deal with.
Perfect for me! Was pleasantly surprised at the wonderful quality given the price. Exactly as described.
easy to order and work with this rep- very accomodating
I ordered 2 rigs, they came quickly, and I love them both!
always excellent experience when i call or chat.
Great service. Katie helped me get the discount I was hoping for.
I had my rug delivered to Australia. Really easy process directing me to myus.com which I have never used before. Love my rug and now I'm using myus.com for other shopping. Would highly recommend.
I am very happy with the small rug purchased. It is a great value and the quality fits the type of use Im giving it. I purchased other rugs from RugStudio, but this is the first time to buy online without actually seeing the rug and I was not disappointed. I will certainly purchase again and I recommend RugStudio to anyone looking for a rug.
Excellent service and beautiful rugs!
Excellent customer service from start to finish, and good quality rug with pricing to match.
Rugs shipped in timely manner, good price. I had to store it for a month so when I when I finally unrolled it I was saddened to see it had to imperfections. Two small areas look like they didn't accept the dye. I could attach pics of the two areas. With moving and settling i didn't have time to make a call or email them. I would like some concession for the imperfections.
The rug is beautiful and it looks perfect in my living room.
Great selection of rugs. The rug I picked was delivered quickly and packaged very well. Very pleased with their services, would buy again
I was so happy to find the rug I had been searching for and at such a great price ! Shipped quickly and came packaged with care !
We are delighted with our new rug in every way. The colors, the selection, prices, fast shipping - even the great slip proof rubber mat - the experience was terrific. Plan to order more soon.
You were supposed to price match and I've submitted all of the documents
In the past I have had great service and selection with Rug Studio. However, recently I have been disappointed in the quality, selection, and service.
Love my rug! It warmed my room up nice and cozy!
Excellent service and packaging of the rugs. I purchased many with no issues!!!
Good products, good service!
RugStudio is rated 4.87 based on 2,646 reviews