RugStudio Reviews

of reviewers recommend RugStudio
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read RugStudio Reviews

About RugStudio:

For more than 90 years, RugStudio has enjoyed success with rugs, in all aspects of the industry, from manufacturing and importing, to wholesaling and retailing. RugStudio is a division of Oriental Rug Gallery, L.P. a family-owned business located in San Antonio, Texas with a rich history in the rug business. For four generations, we have maintained our roots in our highly service-oriented retail division - partnering with retail shops of all shapes and sizes throughout the US.

1-800-796-8890

12719 Cimarron Path San Antonio, TX 78249

My experience ordering from RugStudio was fabulous! Shipping was quick and the rugs arrived safely. One of the rugs was delayed by just a couple of days, but the customer service person (Becky) was super helpful and kept me informed. I got a great deal on two beautiful rugs and I'll definitely shop at RugStudio again.
Excellent and fast service. Exactly as shown in picture. Thank you so much. We love our new rug.
I got lucky and caught this rug on sale! The price was less here, than anywhere else that I looked. Shipping was fast. Rug arrived very well packaged and protected. Looks great! I just hope it last a long time as well. Time will tell.
Loved my purchase….
Everything arrived on time and in good condition.
Pictures accurate. Arrived quickly and in excellent condition. Great communication
My rug was exactly as it shows on webpage. Im really happy with my order cause you never know what you´ll receive if you use other alternatives. I´ll recommend RugStudio for sure!
Immediate acknowledgement of order, approximate time of shipping. A great product. I had ordered similar rugs previously and wanted to match weave; called and staff very helpful.
Shipped fast and in perfect condition. Love the color on my brick patio. It looks awesome! I am very pleased. Thank you RugStudio.
The rug was very out of shape. It was not a rectangle, more like a rectangle with one corner way out of square. The color is great, but am disappointed with the very odd shape.
I love my rug it is an excellent quality rug I would recommend it to everyone. We have received lots of compliments on the color and quality. The color was exactly what I wanted.
Am using in my bedroom and the pattern is perfect. I love the feel under my feet.
You had my rug in stock.
The rug arrived as promised in great condition. Thanks for having such a great selection!
Great price and quick delivery
Ordered a rug and matching runner. They are beautiful and nice quality!!! My only issue is that I measured for the runner and it is about 4 inches too long and I can’t cut it off. It is for a sliding door opening so I just placed it just outside the casing, but I wanted it right up against the door inside the casing. I may order another shorter one. BUT quality, reasonable pricing and delivery were excellent!!!!! I will buy more rugs for sure.
I don’t have my rug yet
Hi Britt, I show your order number 422518 was delivered in May. If you didn't receive it for some reason and need us to open a UPS claim on your behalf, please contact us asap so we can address this issue. https://wwwapps.ups.com/tracking/tracking.cgi?tracknum=1Z0753580390192286&requester=ST/trackdetails
Super pleased with my rug, service, quality and for the steal I got even better
I was searching for a Pendleton rug that was out of stock everywhere else. RugStudio had it in stock! The rug shipped quickly and arrived packed well. The rug is beautiful and in perfect condition. Thank you RugStudio!
Great selection and prompt shipping. Easy transaction.
RugStudio is rated 4.86 based on 3,041 reviews