Safewill Reviews

of reviewers recommend Safewill
Read Safewill Reviews

About Safewill:

Australia's most trusted digital Will-writing platform. We've taken the stress, hassle and cost out of writing your bespoke legal Will.

adam@safewill.com

167 Macquarie Street

Tell us how Safewill made you happy
Very easy to use, reminders to sign and upload your will once you're done
We have been putting off making our will, Safewill just made it very easy. Thank you
Quick and easy to complete. Questions were answered promptly. However, there was confusion / possible double charging when I paid for the 'partner bundle'. Still trying to sort this out. Would also have liked the option of more that two executors.
Simple format to complete the Will, although don't understand why you are unable to edit details prior to submitting the document for review. Would have given 5 stars otherwise.
Easy to put together. Peace of mind achieved.
The process was relatively easy and staff very helpful with a minor issue whilst completing the process. Well prices and good partner discount.
Price is very reasonable. It is rather easy to complete given my life is not that complicated Look forward to receiving the final copy
Very easy process that guides you through all main areas to be considered when making a will. Will is submitted for expert review and then you are able to download and sign in front of 2 witnesses. Alterations can be made at any time.
To early to make a positive comment but to date I'm very pleased the way the process has been
So easy to use
Thanks for your review, Jane!
Simple process, easy to complete. I've been meaning to do this for ages and it was nice and easy.
So glad to hear, Melissa. Thanks for your review and well done on completing your Will using our platform!
Very straightforward and it takes only 20 minutes to complete.
Thanks for your review, Roslyn! We're glad you were able to manage your affairs using our platform.
I found it very easy to use, and the online help/live chat was great too when I had a few questions as I went along. It would have been nice to be able to go back and change something I had already filled in, instead of having to wait until after I had submitted the will and paid. I am very happy with the printed will and it is very easy to understand. Thank you very much.
Thanks, pam & Garry! So glad we could help you tick this one off your to-do list :)
Quick to do if you know what you want. Chat room response slow. And now, on with life.
Helen, we're glad we were able to assist you with writing your Will. Thanks for your review.
Good product for a basic will, but needs real people involved sooner rather than auto responses.
Thanks for the review, Sabine! We have a wonderful customer service team always available to assist, and are glad we were able to give you a hand in completing your Will.
Quick , east, inexpensive. Now, on with life.
Love the attitude, Helen. Thank you for the review!
The process was efficient. The website easy to use. I appreciated the quick responses when I had questions during the preparation. Reasonable value for money.
Thanks for your review, Nicole. We are so glad you were able to manage your affairs using our platform!
Incredibly easy process for someone like myself who doesn't have a very complicated will to create. At this stage, the only reason I didn't give a five star review is that I'm still not 100% sure that I haven't just been scammed!
Hi there! Thank you for your review. We can see your Will is now approved and ready for you to download and sign :) We hope you now will be happy to know we are definitely not a scam! So pleased we could assist you in completing your will.
I found Safewill quite easy to use. Had immediate reply to any queries and my will came very quickly. Not having to leave home to do the will was great
Sue, thanks for your review. We're so glad you were able to tick your Will off your to-do list with us!
Easy to use and follow and professional looking. Very happy.
Thanks for choosing us, Mauriza. Congrats on submitting your Will and thank you for your review!
Safewill is rated 4.9 based on 1,349 reviews