Shackleton Reviews

of reviewers recommend Shackleton
Read Shackleton Reviews
I have several items of Shackleton clothing...down jacket/ Hero sweater/ merino zip top/ scarf...ALL are excellent quality and the service from Shackleton London is impeccable. Thoroughly recommend the products and the company...the Boss himself would be impressed! Nice to have UK made clothing with both an ethical stance and the Shackleton "back-story"...admired Sir Ernest and his achievements and leadership for years...ever since I wrote my University thesis on him back in 1982!!!
Very good jacket which renders different experience. Nonetheless, the packing bag is too small. Very difficult to put the jacket in there. When I took out the jacket from the back, it was crumpled. Not ready to use. It took a day to dissolve.
Purchased it in January 2020. Love it. Just returned from Toronto. Cold. Great protection as well as with the rain in New York City. Great purchase. Very happy. Thank you.
I am constantly on the look out for slightly more obscure brands that produce good of the very highest quality and that have a past history and keep that originality. I have met my match. We visited your Duke street branch had the most wonderful service in fact I went back about a week later to purchase another garment. What a winner this brand is can’t wait to see what’s lined up next. Please please don’t get to big stay small and very exclusive I just love it.
Great brand, creating amazing clothing that is tried and tested in the most arduous conditions.
Very pleased with my purchase. I'll definitely be returning for something else.
Just a great wholesome brand, if you want high quality mixed with unique this is the brand.
Great service and even better coat. Was looking at Canada Goose and Moncler coats but plumped fir this due to it being a British company and the fact it doesn't use real fur. So impressed with it, so warm you can just wear a t-shirt under it. Great piece.
Very good on-line service, and very fast delivery. Congratulations.
Excellent service and they listen to you.
Good solid British Kit.
I bought a gift for my husband which I haven't given to him yet, but it was easy to order,really well packaged and delivered on time.
Very knowledgeable, helpful and friendly service
I have no purchased a few items of knit ware from Shackleton and I’m a big fan of the brand and what it’s about. The clothing fits well, feels good and the materials are great. I look forward to the range expanding.
Very helpful customer services and wonderful, top quality gear.
I love the design and the materials you used.
Great service. Well packaged and delivered quickly. Will use again.
Excellent service and communication from the Team, especially during the exchange from a large to a medium size.
Have just got my first two jerseys got one of my son for Christmas which I had asked for and one I had got for my self the later being to small which I returned and received the larger size which was perfect very much impressed with the garments and service will be buying more clothes from the bosses thanks Jamie
Great gear. Great value. Great Customer service . Highly recommended