Shackleton Reviews

of reviewers recommend Shackleton
Read Shackleton Reviews
the products I bought are top quality. the price gives you a slight bitter taste when you pay, but after receiving and seeing the clothes it makes you smile. testing satisfaction is immense and the pleasure of using it is enormous. very happy with the way I spent my money.
Purchased both a Nimrod & Hero sweater and have to say the quality is outstanding. Having said that, be warned they are not exaggerating the thermal quality of these sweaters which no doubt I'll appreciate during a Highlands winter.
Top quality gear!!
Great customer service and quality. Even as a premium brand though, this is priced at almost N.PEAL levels of knitwear which was somewhat surprising. Although not owned, the fur collars on the coats put me off purchasing as I think it cheapens what would otherwise be an extremely useable, high quality series of jackets. That said, for waterproofs... I’d probably go with something more ‘technical’ and stick with Arcteryx unless I was looking for a ‘statement’ but even then Arcteryx is seen as a premium brand by folks in the know.
Fabulous brand with terrific reputation for creating and manufacturing top quality British made products.
Premium quality, attention to detail, backed up with exemplary customer service, wouldn't hesitate to recommend any Shackleton pruduct.
Quality, branding, style and customer service all come together at the highest level. My wife thinks I have too many Shackleton items! I don’t think that. Thanks!
Very professional delivery etc..
Love the products and the company ethos
Great service and love the coat!
The Boss would be proud
Beautiful product well packaged and a note to accompany the jumper
The cashmere beanie is a high quality
made in Britain garment. Good delivery great customer service.
Just like during the days when The Boss conquered the Deep South, today Shackleton still operates with utmost professionalism. Many thanks for excellent products and service!
Absolutely love the Vincent Graphene base layer and Hero Lambswool roll neck sweater. Both super warm and really comfortable to wear. The lambswool is soft and comfortable against the skin. Have been looking for a sweater like Hero for ages and just stumbled across the shop on my last trip to London. so glad I found it.
Ordered two Hero Sweaters. Superb quality and fantastic fit for both myself and partner. Thank you so much
I'd like to keep Shackleton exploration wear a secret as it's simply the best on the market, but that wouldn't be fair. So I'll simply reiterate that's it's the best exploration gear money can buy and the service is exemplary. I wish all the team at Shackleton London every success for the future, look forward to many more purchases and give an honourable mention to Jamie Humphrey who's battled through the current world crisis to keep us warm and safe.
The products that these guys create are absolutely world class. The quality of material, fit and finish are superb. Communication is fast and friendly. It's also great to be able to support a small and innovative business instead of a huge multi-national.
Having purchased many items from Shackleton the quality and craftsmanship that goes into the design of every garment is consistently superior. I do lots of outdoor hill walking all over and of all the different brands I have worn for such activity Shackleton clothing is my first choice. To match this they have outstanding Customer Service with attention to detail that reflects the brands core ethos, that makes you feel truly valued as a Customer which is rare these days! Buy nice or buy twice.
Great customer service, highly recommended.
Shackleton is rated 4.83 based on 140 reviews