Shackleton Reviews

Raymond Keenan
Shackleton 5 star review on 20th December 2019
Gary Walters
More Photos & Videos
Just like during the days when The Boss conquered the Deep South, today Shackleton still operates with utmost professionalism. Many thanks for excellent products and service!
Absolutely love the Vincent Graphene base layer and Hero Lambswool roll neck sweater. Both super warm and really comfortable to wear. The lambswool is soft and comfortable against the skin. Have been looking for a sweater like Hero for ages and just stumbled across the shop on my last trip to London. so glad I found it.
Ordered two Hero Sweaters. Superb quality and fantastic fit for both myself and partner. Thank you so much
I'd like to keep Shackleton exploration wear a secret as it's simply the best on the market, but that wouldn't be fair. So I'll simply reiterate that's it's the best exploration gear money can buy and the service is exemplary. I wish all the team at Shackleton London every success for the future, look forward to many more purchases and give an honourable mention to Jamie Humphrey who's battled through the current world crisis to keep us warm and safe.
The products that these guys create are absolutely world class. The quality of material, fit and finish are superb. Communication is fast and friendly. It's also great to be able to support a small and innovative business instead of a huge multi-national.
Having purchased many items from Shackleton the quality and craftsmanship that goes into the design of every garment is consistently superior. I do lots of outdoor hill walking all over and of all the different brands I have worn for such activity Shackleton clothing is my first choice. To match this they have outstanding Customer Service with attention to detail that reflects the brands core ethos, that makes you feel truly valued as a Customer which is rare these days! Buy nice or buy twice.
Great customer service, highly recommended.
Excellent service, quality stock, highly recommended. Best wishes of expanding the offer.
great scarve...i cant wait for Winter.
Always pleased with the products I’ve had . Some items are top notch thankyou
I purchased a Shackleton sweater , for my son inlaws birthday.
He is use to the very best, **!!
so, was delighted with my gift.
As I was with my purchase.
Josie
Love the product in particular the balance between smart and hard wearing. Aftercare has been great as well. Initially issues contacting them due to Covid 19 but once I managed to make contact service was excellent.
I really enjoy wearing your products. I have one enquiry. I ordered a Marston Merino Quarter Zip Sweater at £145 on the 17/5/2001 order number #5366 but as yet have not received it although Royal Mail say you have dispatched the order to them updated on Tuesday 19th May. Can you follow up this please. I have already sent an e-mail to you on Thursday 28th May. But no reply.
Great quality product
Good sizing
Looking forward to some more
Function and form distilled into great products.
Top quality goods this is the fifth time I have purchased clothing from this company first class and its made in the UK. 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧
Excellent company. Professional and courteous members of staff. Great quality products, excellent presentation.
I have tried on so many winter jackets from canada goose to moose knuckles, and everything i between. I must say my heart has fallen for the shackleton jacket.
looks good on
Great quality, quick delivery and fast response to any enquires
Great quality! Beware on sizing. I used to be M, and this brand I am S. 1,70 - 70 Kg. Thank you Shackleton.
Shackleton is rated 4.81 based on 127 reviews