Shackleton Reviews

of reviewers recommend Shackleton
Read Shackleton Reviews
Delivery was quick and my sweater fits and feels great! I'll be shopping your inventory again you can be sure.

Colin
Jamie was great with the dispatch...unfortunately the gilet was too small..I emailed Shackleton on the same day 16 th jan regarding how to move forward but haven’t had a reply after 4 days,I I’ve also tried to ring but no answer....hopefully I’ll get a reply on reading this email .the expedition jacket fits great but the gilet ordered after the jacket is the one I’m referring to in this review
I recently purchased a Pilot All-Conditions Parka from Shackleton and I have to say it is fabulous. This coat keeps you very warm so there is no need to wear anything other than a polo shirt or light jumper under it. I went for a large but in hindsight I could probably have gone for a medium (I’m 6ft and 40” chest). Jamie provided superb customer service when I was looking for help before purchasing. My only (very small) complaint is 2 of the ties which are attached to the zips have fallen off already.

I will definitely be purchasing again from Shackleton. Keep up the good work!
Perfect in every way, quality, fit & value, Always happy to support up & coming brands, keep up the great work
Fantastic quality clothing and now building great ethical credentials as well.
Great online service in COVID-times. Shop in Chelsea clean and spacious.
Helpful staff.
To the Shackleton team: I'm super pleased with my light weight parka. The construction is superb quality and it's so warm, almost like someone turned the heat up. Thanks
The “escape” jacket I bought is in my opinion second to none. I have had many over the years from mountain wearhouse to Canada goose and arcteryx. The warmth and design of the jacket is simple and extremely effective. I do not have a single fault with it. The postage was a little slow but I got a email explains that this would be the case due the the global pandemic. The nice personal touch of a hand written thank you was the icing on the cake. 100% worth the money. You will not be disappointed.
Shackleton Is a brand I trust and will be making more purchases. The team are knowledgeable and provide fantastic customer service.
I recently purchased the Expedition jacket, which is fantastic and arrived just in time for the cold snap. It’s super light and warm, and a great material/fabric. There is good attention to detail - pockets are well thought out; the fleece lining on the collar is neat and makes a difference (cosy against the face in the wind). The hood is very warm, the cuffs wrap neatly around the wrist to keep out the cold. The fit is great - comfortable and non-restrictive for movement.
My first order with Shackleton but it won't be my last! Special thanks to Jamie for making the buying experience a pleasant one!
I was super impressed with the customer service received from the Shackleton team. Speedy responses to my questions and first class customer service with what they provided. All over the Christmas period also. Special thanks to Jamie here!
Jacket turned up very quickly and I can verify that it truly works. I'm currently working in an area that regularly reaches -15C and the coat stands up to this perfectly. I would for sure buy again from Shackleton. I have already recommended the brand to colleagues.
A high quality brand that stays true to its heritage while embracing innovation.
The Stirling Military lambswool sweater is absolutely top-notch; as per the two other items I have purchased from these guys. It's got the right blend of heritage and modern update that is subtle and very unique.

The quality is there - as you'd expect from an artisan brand - and the fit is stylish and comfortable.

I have to say the customer service has been terrific as I had originally ordered a size too small. The Customer Service response was prompt and made you feel valuable customer. The returns process is extremely easy and the changed item was posted extremely promptly.

Would recommend the Shackleton brand to everyone.

Keep the great work up guys.
Excellent customer service. Beautiful products. Very happy customers.
The Shackleton products are excellent. Bought for someone who tends to prefer pure cashmere and silk - I bought base layers and sweaters that felt robust and luxurious.
Excellent quality clothing and great customer service. Yiu can feel the quality and garments have a very high standard of design.

Also great to buy things made in England! Certainly recommended!
I feel really disappointed that your lovely products are let down by dreadful customer service. I have requested a refund form at least 3 times by email and have phoned the number given countless times but have not had anyone get back to me. You specify that products need to be returned within a set number of days but yet make it impossible to return or exchange products. I would not recommend you and will not buy anything from you again.
I was drawn to Shackleton originally because the classic Ernest Shackleton jumper and I thought if I was going to wear one jumper, then that would be the one. But it was another couple of years before I actually bought it, kept coming back to the website and wondering maybe, maybe not. I regret not getting it earlier, and it has had plenty of outings since. As have a few other Shackleton items - the merino Tshirts are great for activity layering and I use the thinner weight jumpers when the weather picks up. I bought a Tom Crean hat for my brother's birthday and as soon as he saw it, he said "Tom Crean".
Excellent products, excellent service, cannot find fault just praise!
Shackleton is rated 4.78 based on 205 reviews