shapermint.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend shapermint.com

Tell us how shapermint.com made you happy
I love Shapermint bras, but the customer service is beyond horrible. I took advantage of the Mother’s Day sale and bought three bras. The app stated that my order was delivered. I did not receive it. I emailed customer service (you can’t talk to someone) and they apologized and sent it again. Same thing, it said it was delivered and it wasn’t. They confirmed my address and this still happed two more times. Finally I received a email from DHL saying it was delivered to an address that sounds like mine but still different and different zip code. I sent them a picture of the email asking them to correct my address again and send me the order. They emailed back saying they cannot control where their courier delivers my package and gave me store credit. I explained that I cannot use store credit if they can’t get my order to me. Nothing. They won’t get back to me. I am so upset.
Horrible. Items were NOT as described and when I tried to return, they wouldn't take it back. They do not stand by their products. These were supposed to be capri leggings...
shapermint.com 1 star review on 29th May 2024
I placed an order for shapermint I actually loved the product I bought. About a month later I notice a charge for $4.99 or $5.99 on my card I only made a one time purchase. It appears that somehow I was signed up in a monthly club. I looked for a number to call but nothing The only way of contacting them was through a chat. I waited for more than 2 hours without speaking/chatting with anyone. Wasting 2 hours out of my day with no contact or resolve was outrageous. As much as I love my new bras they will never get another order from me. Sneaky, underhanded business practices is not the type of company I would ever choose to do business with. Shapermint is a grimy and greedy business! Stay far away from them!
Like everyone else complaining. Your customer service is terrible! I, too, have requested a phone call..no response. It’s a pity I won’t buy from them again, because I like their products very much.
If I could give zero stars I would, I wish I had seen these reviews before ordering anything from Shapermint. I have been waiting for a discount code for a month from a store credit return. My intention was to exchange the item for a larger size, but their system would only allow a return in cash or store credit. The store credit was more so I chose that. I have been waiting, and sending emails every couple days asking for someone to call or contact me. All I get are returned emails stating they are working on it, or watch for the discount code within 48-72 hours. I even tried the messenger option and no response within the 24 hours stated. This company has terrible customer service, save your money and time, never order from them!
Bait and switch process. Order process confusing and upsell items added to the ordered automatically. Even when trying to cancel a few hours later, they said the order is processed and can’t be cancelled. Very unhappy with the entire process. My advice…. Don’t order. Seems like a scam process
I ordered 8 items 5 came wrong size . I tried to exchange it to the right size , was told due to Final Sale can’t exchange it
Worse company I’ve ever dealt with still have not received an item and can’t get a refund. Impossible to dorks to anyone. Think it’s just a scam, do not buy off them
They keep sending the orders that I never purchased unfortunately they keep billing me too, and to talk to someone like breaking the bank in England
I purchased couple tops in April. Now, I was charged US$4.99 this month (May) and I haven’t purchased anything else from this scammers. It has been impossible to get an answer from them since they only have automatic responses.
shapermint.com 1 star review on 18th May 2024
Be aware that this comes with a monthly subscription fee that I was not aware of when I ordered. After being on line and waiting for over 10 minutes with customer service, she directed me to another cancel site. I finally was able to cancel after getting slightly disgusted with my comments.
I made an order and received an email to verify address saying my order had several items that could ship from different locations and I’d receive it in 5 days. It’s been 15. Customer service is a robot that has sent me the tracking number only to find that my order keeps getting shipped back to distribution centers in CA over and over. I’ve been waiting for a live agent for over an hour with a message saying there’s 1 person ahead of me. I can’t believe they could be taking this long with one person. At this point I just want my money back
Terrible customer service. No way to get ahold of them. They sent the wrong size and I think I'm stuck with it.
The worst company for returns. I’ve been reaching out via their bots that aren’t human regarding a return. I’ve been reaching out via their only way … bots cause I’m having trouble creating a return label or get a QR code with no success. I’ve left messages on the phone and nothing. Anyone have suggestions, would appreciate it.
Terrible service. No customer service phone line to talk to a human. You can chat with a bot that don’t understand anything and if you type in live agent they put you in a check hold for hours then half the time when you get down to one person in from of you they just delete you and put their website back to you I have 3 orders I’ve ordered but they have charged 3 extra orders to my charge card. When I get this straight I won’t buy from them again until the get a customer service phone number. If I’m not important enough to be able to actually talk with someone they won’t be my choice to but from If you message them usually 3 days before they message you back
Order shows the little truck and on its way. Then next notice states out for delivery over a week. No response from company and as other states uses bots and no response after bot creates a ticket stating an agent will get back with you in 24 hours. Has not happened. Appears to be a scam.
My order has been lost in transit for 4 weeks. They won't give a refund. Their customer service emails are awful and useless. It seems like a scam
The bras are ill fitting. I won't buy anymore anything from this company, yet they keep deducting $5 every month from my credit card even though I have told them in writing that I am not interested in their stupid club. To stop deducting $5 from my acct. not interested in doing business with them again. Do I need to get some national news media involved, better yet a congressional hearing for them to stop taking $5 from my bank acct every month. I hope this post reaches future customers to make them aware of their cheap tricks.
I ordered from them and received the merchandise pretty quickly. Turns out what I ordered was too small. I went to their site to exchange for a larger size but saw I was not receiving an exchange for the price I paid, but their current sale price. I emailed them asking why and received a response saying they spoke to me which they did not. Second email and second attempt at returning, this time for a full refund. Same situation, I wasn't getting the full amount paid back. After 3 emails over a week and no satisfaction, I contacted my credit card company to dispute the charge, I hope this one works. I have never had a problem returning/exchanging merchandise with other companies and this has got me pretty angry. Do yourself a favor, do not order from this company, it is ridiculous getting through to them and believe me, you will need to eventually. I wish I had read the other reviews on this site before ordering.
I too have experienced horrible customer service in cancelling the ‘club’ I don’t recall joining. 10+ requests, they don’t answer the phone, or respond to texts/emails with your request. I too have had to cancel my credit card. Product is good, but the rest is the worst.
shapermint.com is rated 1.2 based on 40 reviews