shapermint.com Reviews

Based on 229 reviews
Over 7 Days
Email, Live Chat
Over A Week

Tell us how shapermint.com made you happy
shapermint.com 5 star review on 1st July 2024
shapermint.com 1 star review on 22nd October 2022
Richa
shapermint.com 1 star review on 22nd October 2022
Richa
Love the bras I’ve ordered. Lost weight and needed To reorder new size. Best fitting bras ever. So comfortable. Supportive. Highly recommend
Great product at a good price and fast delivery
Surprisedly very good product and fit.
The products fit well. They provide support but don't compromise on comfort.
I am a 44 G. Bras normally are not comfortable and supporting. It’s a fact but this Shapermint bras are comfy, supportive, and look 100% better than the bras I pay more than 2x the amount for!!! Love love love these bras
Fits perfect and very comfortable will purchase more
I liked the product I had to return it for a larger size. I found it ran a little small. I am only disappointed with waiting for the return. It seems like it’s taking too long and it was something I needed for a specific date. I just find it frustrating not to be able to talk to anyone, and only use that robot which I find is not helpful at all. I would recommend the product to anyone.
Wow!! My order came super fast and tracking was excellent. Tried a new bra and I'm in love, fit A+ comfortable and, well priced, Thank you❤️
I am happy with my product. During the past few weeks I have purchased 10 or 12 undershirts, 1 pr leggings, 2 pairs of shorts, 4 tights and 1 Only undershirt (THAT I LOVE THE MOST). Why can’t I find that scoop neck cami with the 1” wide straps. This cami cannot be lengthened or shortened in the shoulder strap area. it is totally my favourite and fits perfectly. . I sure wish I had ordered more of this cami and less of the cami’s with the adjustable straps.
Clothes look great, fit well, good quality, long lasting. What more can we ask for?! Highly recommend Shapermint to all my friends. Thank you
My order came quickly. The quality is amazing. I got two scoopneck cami tanks. They do NOT roll up! The really help smooth out all my “extra rolls” . I love the tip on the sticker that says step into me. ❤️❤️❤️
I have ordered from Shapermint several times. They have a great product and their return/exchange system is easy to navigate. Shipping is quick also!
They have some support but not enough for a heavy chest woman like me.
It was so comfortable and I will wait all day and took it off at night time that’s how good it was..
I can’t believe how comfortable this bra is. There’s no wire and sides are wide so it holds you all it. My new favorite bra.
Love this bra! Holds me up so much better than my more expensive bra. I have searched for a good bra without underwires and this is the perfect bra for me!
I feel so confident in my shapermint items. They are so well made and comfortable. I like the colours you get to choose from.
I was surprised at how well the bras fit! I have two now and I LOVE them!
I love the bras. These are the most comfortable bras ever, and they make the "girls" look great!
I have ordered 3 now I absolutely love the way they fit. I have not found a better fitting bra.
shapermint.com is rated 3.5 based on 229 reviews