Shark Cleaning Reviews

78% of reviewers recommend Shark Cleaning

How would you rate Shark Cleaning ?

Trisha Black
"Fantastic product. Very fast delivery"
Gillian Newbery
"My new vacuum was chosen as it was supposed to be good for pet hair, however once the motor burnt out and twice it has become so clogged that I have had to poke it with a wire coathanger in the handle section to remove hair which clogged there. On phoning shark the last 2 times they said that they were unable to help with blockages and I suggested that this was missilod as it really was not fit for purpose (ie cannot cope with hair from our dog ) they were not prepared to enter into any resolution and continued to tell me they caould not help with a blockage!!"
Deborah Manners
"Ordered their battery operated hoover. Brilliant! Delivered within a couple of days well packaged. Set up easy. Came with 2 batteries that last approx 45mins. Lightweight, easy to carry. Tools cover every job from dusting on high to upholstery cleaning, also a pet brush included. Easy container to empty. Strong suction. Folds in half for easy storage."
"I placed an order with Shark on 12/30/2017. I did not receive any word on delivery. After a week I wrote Customer Care on 1/8/2018 and received the following; "We are currently running an inventory count. This is a mandatory procedure, we are making every effort to complete it as quickly as possible to resume shipping. We anticipate shipping your order the week of January 8th. Once the order ships, we will email you a Shipping confirmation email which will include the tracking information." )n 1/10/2018 I received an update saying my order was shipped by FedEx and should be delivered 1/16/2018. They even provided a tracking number. I used the tracking number and the package took over a week to get to my hometown. It sat in the FedEx warehouse for three days. Well the package did not get delivered on the 16th as promised. I wrote Customer Care again and received a message saying my package had been turned over to USPS. This is the most ridiculous process I have encountered. I have order other products from Shark and received them on time. I will be filling a BBB report."
Denise Emery
"Absolutely thrilled with my floor steamer, so easy to use and store. I will buy Shark products in the future and recommend to anyone"
Ann Schofield
"Amazing machine with Duoclean action. Lightweight and super efficient. Best vacuum ever."
"Outstanding customer service & quality products. Leaves Dyson in the dust."
Beales Gourmet
"Good product description. Easy purchase options. Good variety of accessories."
Jasmine Holt
"This vacuum cleaner is probably the best I have ever purchased. And I have purchased many over the years!! I have 9 dogs which loose hair daily so to be able to pick up this compact but powerful vacuum makes it a breeze to clear up after them. The tools which come with the vacuum allows me to be able to quickly hoover the hairs from the sofa and chairs. The detachable hose which allows you to put the original vacuum head back on with the bulk allows me to hoover under the couches without having to drag the furniture from one area to the other. I have mixed flooring around my home and the switch of a button allows to be used straight from one floor to the next without stopping and turning the machine off. The ease of putting this vacuum together shows that there has obviously been a great deal of thought put into the build of the product. The twin brushes that sweep the carpet also makes the pile of the carpet look new as well as giving a great clean carpet. The suction isn't as powerful as some brands I have used in the past but the twin brush rollers makes up for this so even the frail could use this product and get a great finish to their carpets."
Shark Cleaning is rated 4.22 based on 9 reviews