Shelter Fitness Reviews

of reviewers recommend Shelter Fitness
Read Shelter Fitness Reviews

About Shelter Fitness:

Shelter Fitness is a leading home fitness supply company based in New Fairfield, Connecticut. We offer quality training equipment at fair prices to help our customers achieve their health goals.

(800) 839-6054

support@shelterfitness.com

Suite 620, #182

Tell us how Shelter Fitness made you happy
I recently bought the set of 3 colorful hip bands. I have used them multiple times already and love their strength, durability, and color! I love not having to worry about them rolling up on me while I'm in the middle of a workout. The only problem I have is that I'm not sure which bands are light, medium, or large. It would be nice for them to be labeled somewhere on the bands or on the instructions that came with them.
Thank you Julianna! This is great feedback and something we will look to add onto the product.
Shelter Fitness is awesome!
Our customers are awesome! Thank you Magalie...we appreciate the support!
So far so good well on our way to being healthy. Thanks Shelter fitness for all your help and great products.
Thanks for the review Mikel! We are happy to help!
Quality products at a reasonable price!
Thanks for the review William!
Shipping was nice & quick and they have very affordable equipment!
Thanks for the review Kayli!
Love my mat and leg bands!!
Thank you Kris! We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. Let us know if you need anything else!
The product itself is great! I was able to use with our youth Lacrosse team and for my personal workout. I gave you a 4 of 5 as there seems to be need for improvement on the procurement/vendor delivery side given it took much longer than anticipated to receive the bands. I will say that Matt Lucas's post-sale, customer service was certainly appreciated and seemingly examplary of the brand. Thanks ~ H
Thanks for the review Hondo! We agree we had some difficulties with our fulfillment house with your order, but were very happy to get it resolved for you. We try hard to ship in 2 days or less and will continue to do our best to meet that target!
Great product and great communication! Very pleased with my purchase and it arrived very quickly.
Thanks Brian...we appreciate the support!
I purchased resistance bands and Glute bands, they are fantastic quality and products at Shelter Fitness, and great customer service. Just an FYI, Glute bands can be used for so many different exercises than just glutes: ie., 1) Narrow close feet Squats, 2) place band around elbows for cable triceps pushdowns, yes lower the weight and keep elbows tucked in, also for overhead tri extensions, DB, Cable, Barbell, 3) band around elbows for DB or barbell back rows, experiment, sky's the limit with this product, don't follow other peoples routines, create your own, work the muscle, Shelter Fitness helps you get there faster and injury free!!!
Thanks Brandon for the review! We appreciate the feedback and agree that glute bands are quite versatile!
I didn't know bands could provide this much resistance. The 210 lb band is amazing for squats and legs in general.
Thank you for the review Deandre! We are happy the band is working out for your needs. Let us know if you need anything else!
Works as advertized.
Thank you William!
Quality and delivery were very good. Only comment, it would be nice to have the poundages of all belts.
Great feedback George! We appreciate the review it and it is something we are considering to add with our manufacturing team.
I absolutely love the resistance & booty bands. They are versatile, easy to store, durable, and comfortable to use anywhere. Highly recommend these products for any fitness level. Besides the products being great, customer service is fanatic, very quick in responding + fast shipping even during these crazy times!
Shelter Fitness 5 star review on 7th January 2021
Thanks for the great review Barb! We are happy the bands are working out for you!
Great bands at a great price!! I looked into using resistance bands at home once my gym shut down, and these guys had the best price and quality. They came quickly too! Thanks SF!
Thank you for the review Tony!
It was a good purchase overall
Thank you Jose! We appreciate the support!
Love the bands
Thank you Sheri! We appreciate the feedback and are thrilled they are working out for you.
Great product. Convenient and easy to use.
Thanks for the review!
Needed some items to get my loaf-ass body in shape during quarantine and I stumbled upon Shelter Fitness via Google search. I was initially skeptical because I never heard of the company and their prices were much lower than other competitors I looked at. BUT I was thoroughly impressed with the quality of my items I ordered (Jump Rope, Bands and Mask). The mask is AWESOME... very comfy. Will definitely be back to purchase more products if Biden keeps the country shut down all of 2021 and I can’t get to my local Gold’s Gym. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.
Thank you for the great feedback Jason! We hope that our products help you get back to shape!
Awesome products, great prices, and fantastic customer service! I highly recommend shelter fitness!!!
Thank you Chris! We appreciate the kind words!
Great value for an excellent product. Order was processed and delivered on time and as expected.
Thank you Brian! We appreciate the support