Shelter Fitness Reviews

of reviewers recommend Shelter Fitness
Read Shelter Fitness Reviews

About Shelter Fitness:

Shelter Fitness is a leading home fitness supply company based in Cranberry Township, PA. We offer quality training equipment at fair prices to help our customers achieve their health goals.

(800) 839-6054

support@shelterfitness.com

Suite 620, #182

Tell us how Shelter Fitness made you happy
We love our bands. Sturdy and several options so my husband and I both feel like we can get a workout that meets each of our needs.
Great quality product. Ordered the 53lb kettlebell and it’s a solid piece of workout equipment. Shipping was free and came on time considering the holiday rush. I’d definitely recommend shelter fitness to a friend and buy from them again.
I am impressed with the quality of the resistance tubes
Great product!
Fast shipping. High quality. Overall great experience.
Equipment shipped promptly and received right away. Thanks!
I’m happy with the product. They forgot to send one of my items but the issue was resolved really quickly via the customer support email.
The product that I received was better than expected. Very satisfied.
The gloves I ordered for my son and great .They are great looking and fit him well. Order came in fast. I highly recommend this company.
The Fabric Glut Bands are very comfortible. They stay where you put them. Better then rubber bands for leg exercises.
Amazing results with their equipment. Does not take up any space. Very durable.
Quality products and were quick to resolve an issue with my order - would definitely order from them again.
I ordered something for my grandson. Easy, effortless, arrived on time. No complaints
Great bands.
Tried it for the first time today and it was a great workout.
Supporting my awsome nephews. So very proud of them.
I ordered the 140 and 210 resistance bands and I love them. Reslly slick design, so far durable and the check out and shipped process was amazeballs. Items are just as pictured. Definitely recommend.
I love these resistance bands! I've been surprised by how heavy duty they are and how I can imitate free weight exercises with them. And the package price was the best I could find. Quick service and good quality product.
Great product, well made.
You guys took too long to ship and deliver.
Shelter Fitness is rated 4.8 based on 174 reviews