SHIRLEY WOOLS LIMITED Reviews

of reviewers recommend SHIRLEY WOOLS LIMITED

Tell us how SHIRLEY WOOLS LIMITED made you happy
Wool ordered on 6th September and received In Ireland, today (Monday 14th) . I was a bit worried as some reviews not very complimentary.

The only email I received was acknowledging my order. I would have expected another when order was posted. If I had received the extra email I would have given this 5 stars. Thanks
Wool arrived promptly but it was advertised as buy 3 plus balls and receive 3 free patterns. I didn't receive any patterns, so would not buy from her again as false advertising.
Never received my order thru her business on Etsy. She closed her shop and I could not communicate with anyone. Currently trying to resolve thru Etsy. Order still classified as unshipped, but you know she got her money. Have emailed thru an email address on the internet, but still have had no response. Will never order from her again.
Never received my order, Claire does not answer emails, poor customer service will never use again
This is the first time I have used Shirley Wools. My delivery came very quick and the quality of wool I received was excellent. Thank you.
I will definitely use them again.
First class experience. Easy to use website, wools very fairly priced, great communication and prompt delivery, well packaged.
Good service swift delivery will definitely use again plenty of choice
Great website!!! Huge choice of all types of yarn, in well known labels. Colours in every rainbow you've imagined, and some you would never of dreamed on. Very competitive prices, and free delivery over £20. My kind of heaven. Fast and reliable. Well done Shirley!!!!!
My order arrived promptly, a very good service, I also had an e-mail updating me on my order. Will use again
SHIRLEY WOOLS LIMITED is rated 3.67 based on 9 reviews