Sixt rent a car Reviews

60% of reviewers recommend Sixt rent a car
6PM
6PM

Tell us how Sixt rent a car made you happy

"Great service good car happy and friendly staff"
Are you Sixt rent a car? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Sixt rent a car receives. Reply Free
"Competitive price, easy booking online. Car as expected and no hassles with things like whether there were additional minor scratches or not on return (there weren't!)"
"Very easy to book, and good price"
"Rented a car for a week in Geneva (Swiss side) - caught out with additional insurance, but otherwise good experience. Very good car for the price paid. One piece of advice - read up on how to drive automatics and be ready to drive a vehicle out of a busy and tight car park."
"After confirming and amending my reservation several times, Sixt informed me that my booking could not be upheld, only 22h before I was supposed to pick up my van. Because I had prepaid online, they now refuse to reimburse me. I will never use their services ever again."
"Very helpful counter staff, very friendly and the quality of the vehicle I've been provided with on both occasions has been excellent."
"Car hire in Portugal. Avoided all toll roads, returned the car undamaged and full of fuel, yet they still charged me for using toll roads AFTER the hire. Nothing short of theft/fraud. No reply to any emails, anyone who answers calls "cannot help". Even complained to my credit card - who blamed my use of chip and pin at the COLLECTION of the vehicle as the reason why they cannot refund the illegal billing at the return of the vehicle. Avoid this criminal company!"
"I had an accident in a Sixt car in Poland. Even though I had an accident, they were very understanding and very helpful. We was on our way to give our car back and had this accident. They called out someone to collect us, they were very polite and tried to make our experience a lot easier especially that we had to wait hours for the police and traffic police. We also had a plane to catch, so they made it very quick for us so we could catch it with just seconds to spare. I would rent from Sixt again even though I had a car accident."
"Booked a car from Luton airport UK, 21:00 pickup. The office closed at 21:00 and there was no facility for after hours collections. It is possible to book a 23:00 pick up from the same location, despite the office closing at 21:00 and there being no after hours facilities...... Unbelievable."
Sixt rent a car is rated 3.20 based on 10 reviews