smarTours Reviews

Under an hour
customer service
Read smarTours Reviews

About smarTours:

smarTours is a leading provider of direct-to-consumer, affordable travel experiences to exotic global destinations. The Company offers travelers curated, pre-packaged itineraries to over 40 destinations across the globe. By offering tours directly to consumers, the Company provides premium-quality experiences at value prices, and as a result, has cultivated a highly passionate and loyal community of repeat travelers. More than 200,000 travelers have taken a smarTours trip since the founding of the Company in 1996. smarTours is… the smarter way to see the world.

800-337-7773

info@smartours.com

545 Eighth Ave. Suite 2250
New York, NY 10018

Tell us how smarTours made you happy
As per usual this trip with Smartours was very well done. The local guides were very good and the itinerary (although quite tiring) was made so that you could see most of the important sites. I cannot fault Smartours for anything on this trip. We even met Dr. Zahi Hawass at the Sphinx.
My husband and I enjoyed the trip, especially Poland. I wish we had more time in Budapest .Hotels were mostly very good.It was nice to have a small group.The leader was excellent, and the local guides were also very knowledgeable.
our Egyptologist, Inas, was amazing. She was attentive, knowledgeable, friendly and fun. The coordination of events went smoothly, and we were able to see and experience most of the amazing artifacts and sites of Egypt.
Too too much info. We were going eight hours a day. Too rushed
The extra tours I paid for were not worthwhile. The first tour selected was not what was described and I felt I should have received a refund.
MY guide for the cruise part was great. The land guide was horrible and for that reason I would not recommended Smart tours.
I enjoyed my trip with smartours. It was very organized. Our tour guide was excellent.
Very good tour director.
Wonderful tour. Beautiful hotels. One thing I would advise, bring more American cash than you normally would.. Bring at least 50 (or more) singles for tips. Bring Cipro in case of stomach bug from the water. ENJOY the sights sounds and the friendly people. So glad that I went.
Had an amazing adventure on the India/Nepal tour! Our tour guide Bonnie Backer was exceptional!
Tour was outstanding -- meals were wonderful, tour guide was very knowledgeable and helpful. Only disappointment was final two optional excursions were dropped -- guide seemed worn out after two weeks of being constantly on the go!
Great tour and great tour guides.
The Tour guide was good. Room was terrible paid for upgrade room was water level I don’t. Know what our upgrade was very disappointing we’ve. Traveled with you many times
My husband and I really enjoyed the trip. Dan Ofri is an amazing tour guide. We learned a great many things from him. The entire trip was wonderful. However, flying two planes, changing planes and that part of the trip wasn't great. Austrian Airlines was nice but unorganized. They didn't seem to know which gate when we were traveling to Tel Aviv and herded us into a cramped area when we were returning to America. The ground reps were not so nice and very disorganized. I would highly recommend your tour group but not flying two different planes. The trips before and after ours to Israel were all ELAL. I recommend that you keep to one airline. It makes for a less chaotic experience and a more relaxed way to travel. Please take this criticism into consideration. The experience minus the plane confusion was wonderful.
I had a wonderful experience in my travel with you. Everything was great starting with the tour guide, the hotels and sigh
A great tour. Everything was first rate. My only quibble would be that the trip was more strenuous physically than I anticipated.
The tour guides in each city were very knowledgeable and could speak English wonderfully...with the exception of the tour guide in Madrid. Her English was not at the same level as the other tour guides. Our tour director was good but not on the same level as our other Smartour tour directors. We were surprised to learn how long she had been doing tours, she seemed to be learning. Because her energy level was low, it made the groups energy low. Agur was very sweet but her communication was not the best, we learned that if we didn't ask questions just the right way, she would not elaborate on an answer.
We had a great time in South Africa with Smartours.
Done a few trips....but this time was abandoned by them in Japan because of a typhoon.
One of the many things I liked was visiting places that I would not have known about on my own. The background information our guide gave us enriched my experiences. It is a beautiful country with welcoming people. It was a great trip.
smarTours is rated 4.40 based on 1,203 reviews