Smurfers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Smurfers
Live Chat
Read Smurfers Reviews

About Smurfers:

Buy League of Legends and Buy LoL Smurf Accounts at Smurfers. Receive Instant Delivery, Free Warranty and 24/7 Support from the biggest LoL store

Tell us how Smurfers made you happy
WE ARE ALL GONNA MAKE IT BRAH. -Zyzz
Instant delivery. Account exactly as described. No complaints ;)
fast, great, worth every penny
Hey I just bought the account, however I cannot verify the email. Is this a scam?
I was a bit hesitant at first, but believe me, as fast, secure and relatively good pricing u wont find on other pages like this one. 5/5 (bought 2 acc's)
I swear guys it works ! It's unbelievable ! 100 LEGIT !
soy platino y se de sobra como se juega a esto gg
So far so good. I bought the account in the next 10 seconds I was sent the log in details. It works perfectly.
Always instant delivery. I have multiple Smurfs and none of them got banned. Sadly i suck and they are all Bronze/Silver.
You will never get the amount of BE that you're paying for. I have purchased 4 times and have gotten the correct(or something close to the correct amount) BE once. (Yes, after opening all shards) I Spent 30€ for nothing and would like my money back please.
Hey, Please contact us and we'll help you fix the problem :)
Account doesn't work, wen I went into Riot website to change email domain and password, It instantly locked out.
Hey, Please contact us and we'll help you fix the problem :)
Tried 5 other account selling sites. All of them were an ABSOLUTE nightmare. Hacked accounts, botted accounts, 30 minute processes, auto fraud alerts in the bank account. ABSOLUTE NIGHTMARE. This was the last resort. And I got a fresh account, completely mine all in under 30 seconds. Absolute godsend site. Amazing enough for me to write my first ever review of anything ever online. You guys fuckin rock
The account was supposed to have 60k BE not 26k , but in rest everything was perfectly fine.
I love it! Everything is perfect!
Je trouve que Smurfers est un site très pratique, utile pour tous merci de continuer
account didnt work.
Hello, How does it not work? Can you please contact us and we’ll be glad to help
Bang on, never had any issues, best site to buy accounts by far.
instant delivery! selected a legendary skin shard and got it already with the base essence. perfect!
Very fast & Easy! Thank you!
Account found in the described state, unverified email, 50000 EB (with a big load of unlockable champions). Instantly received credentials through email. Thank you!
Smurfers is rated 4.66 based on 1,410 reviews