SonoHealth.org Reviews

of reviewers recommend SonoHealth.org
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read SonoHealth.org Reviews

About SonoHealth.org:

SonoHealth is a health and wellness company. Our goal to to provide our customers the best possible health products at unbeatable prices.

hello@sonohealth.org

Tell us how SonoHealth.org made you happy
SonoHealth.org 5 star review on 20th July 2020
SonoHealth.org 5 star review on 6th June 2020
Kevin B.
SonoHealth.org 5 star review on 31st May 2020
Joe M.
SonoHealth.org 5 star review on 16th May 2020
tonya Jacobs
Love this machine. Works fast, received in two days. Best thing is no monthly fee and EKG reading can be read on your smart phone thru an app. Very satisfied, highly recommend
I love my EKGraph. I have Afib & have had a heart attack & CABG x 2 surgery. It gives me peace of mind when I feel heart flutters. My cardiologist is really impressed by the results I have shown him.
I have dropped heart beats and it records them without any problems
Love the machine my daughter is 20 yrs old i did the test on her and Found out that her heart Skips beats I would’ have never known if I didn’t buy it so the machine could be saving her life
Lori Buchanan
The unit is easy to work with an easy to read I would definitely recommend it to everybody
It is an easy machine to work with it makes sending what your heart function is doing to your doctor so much easier.
I and some other family members have some health concerns that made me want to own my own portable EKG device. So far I am pleased with the device.
We have heart defects and heart disease in the family. This has helped tremendously and is very accurate. Several different members of the family use this product. I highly recommend trying it
Seems to work fine. I used it a lot in the beginning. Haven't used it much lately for two reasons. 1). Charge is only good for several hours so have to charge each time before use. 2). I was getting normal readings so didn't see the need to use regularly. I use it when I feel the need to check. It's comforting to have it with me.
I have used SonoHealth for several months, and I am pleased with the information it gives me.
I took copies of my read-out to my cardiologist, and he is is also pleased with the information. His comment was that this is a good product.
Works well. Gives me a basic EKG.
I really like being able to check my heart when I wish, especially if I feel like something happened, which it did one time. I had an abnormal feeling late one evening and used my Sono Health EKG to check it out. It showed an abnormality. I called my doctor and emailed him the info. (Great feature on the app) He told me to go to the emergency room where I was immediately seen and admitted for 3 days for further tests. It was determined I had a "spike" of something and that things were normal now.

I showed my SonoHealth EKG machine to the doctors and staff who had never heard of anything like it. Three staff members who had heart issues themselves or in family members immediately went on line and ordered one for themselves.
This device is so accurate and easy to use! When I bought it, I thought it would come with so many instructions & be complicated.....I was so wrong. I have recommended it to many others.
I was having problems with Aflutter. This let me see the activity and also show me a possible diagnosis. The ability to download and share the readings is valuable for me to show my Dr. The results are very accurate. Very portable.
SonoHealth.org 5 star review on 6th June 2020
Exactly what I was looking for. My doctor said the ekg that I email him are easy to read.
Easy to use and works as expected. Helps me monitor my heart more frequently so that I can pinpoint changes i need to make in my daily activities. Thank you , SonoHealth- great product!
I've been using the SonoHealth EKG for several months even predating the pandemic. My cardiologist found it to be reliable and reasonably consistent with his office EKG. So during the pandemic I emailed him a summary of my daily EKG's which he used to assess my progress.

This product is easy to use and reliable. It proved extremely helpful during the pandemic. I'd recommend it to anyone.
It is a very reliable and very useful instrument.
Easy to use and the information was instrumental in documenting my arrhythmia. The information gathered from your device was what my electrophysiologist used to proceed with my ablation.
My Dr wanted to prescribe a heart monitor to check on my a-fib. I had been down that road before, you are hooked up 24/7 for 30 days, you might or might not have an a-fib event. Then you are stuck with an out of pocket expense that can be in the thousands. I suggested that I buy my own monitor and bring the results to him. He said that would be fine. It has worked out great for me. Thanks.
SonoHealth.org is rated 4.70 based on 362 reviews