SonoHealth.org Reviews

Based on 544 reviews
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read SonoHealth.org Reviews

About SonoHealth.org:

SonoHealth is a health and wellness company. Our goal to to provide our customers the best possible health products at unbeatable prices.

hello@sonohealth.org

Tell us how SonoHealth.org made you happy
recommend sonohealth
This company is awesome. They have gerat communication and ship stuff on time
Sent this to my daughter and her husband. They will be first time parents. They absolutely loved this as a gift! Ordering was easy and shipping quite fast. Very impressed with Sonohealth.
The ordering process was easy and my HSA card worked flawlessly for payment. The EKG device arrived promptly and was packaged well. Set up of the device was easy and I was able to pair it with my smartphone without a hitch. So far the EKG tracings have been clear and informative. I would recommend the hard case to protect the EKG device. The device and charging block fit snuggly in a foam cut-out with a net pocket on the inside of the case for your charging cord. I look forward to using this device to keep track of my heart arrhythmias.
The sono heart monitor is a great way to keep up with your heart health, between cardiology visits
A friendly, helpful support team.
I am a retired physician. Several days after discharge from the hospital for open-heart surgery I had an irregular heart rhythm that could have led to admission to an intensive care unit. The EKG device that this company sells allowed me to document the specific rhythm disorder, confer with my cardiologist and arrange Outpatient medication. This device was truly in my opinion a lifesaver!. I do not know that my experience would be generalizable to the Nonmedical public, but this was my personal experience.
I have had the EKG for a few weeks. I am not a techy but can navigate most apps well. The EKG does record each use and I have had a few episodes of Tychycardia. I had no difficulty setting up my phone and transfering the data. The only negative, which I finally overcame, was how to pull up the data episodes from my phone app. It was clear where to press to get at it, but now I have figured it out. It could have been presented more clearly.
I ordered the heart monitor from their website. It arrived quickly, and a was well-packaged. I have had occasion to use their customer support once, and they were very helpful, solved my problem and said to call back anytime if I needed more help.
Excellent and reassuring
Very easy to understand & use. I prefer to use the "Hand-to-Hand method.
Helps keep an eye on my heart heslth
Itis very easy to use, just place between your palms and it reads your heart rate and a number of other things. It is a wonderful thing to have in your possession.
It has helped me identify when I have had issues so I can up-date my health care team. Thank you!
I like that the machine is portable and that it can test for various conditions without going to the doctor. I also like that the application and access is free without any unexpected payments to be able to use the application for life. This is a very valuable device to have and my wife and I will use it very often.
I love this little devise, easy to use, and unlike it's well advertised on TV competitor you don't have to subscribe or pay a monthly fee to download results to your phone. Oh and you can use it on other parts of your body like your legs even close to your heart. Five Stars
Easy to use. Up load stats to Physician with no fee. Pairing it to the app took a little time. Takes more than 3 seconds to turn on. 6 to 8 seconds is what I have encountered.
As a recent recipient of a replacement aortic valve, I wanted to do everything possible to keep track of my healing and recovery. I purchased an EKGraph based upon numerous positive reviews, many by health care professionals. This device has met every expectation in terms of quality and reliability. If you are in need of a portable EKG device, you can't go wrong with this product by "SonoHealth.org"
Bought this for my husband. I would use periodically. One day it said I was tachycardia. Went to ER and was admitted to the hospital. My heart was beating way too fast. I was in the hospital for eight days. I am now on medication to control heart from beating too fast. I was told I could have gotten a blood clot that could cause a stroke. I know use this just to stay in check. If I didn’t have this I might not have been able to write this review.
I have PVC's off and on. And have a history of runs of v-tach. So I bought this to give me a real time picture of my EKG without monthly costs. I like the product. I'm an RN (retired), and I think the monitor is quite accurate.
SonoHealth.org is rated 4.7 based on 544 reviews