SonoHealth.org Reviews

Based on 427 reviews
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read SonoHealth.org Reviews

About SonoHealth.org:

SonoHealth is a health and wellness company. Our goal to to provide our customers the best possible health products at unbeatable prices.

hello@sonohealth.org

Tell us how SonoHealth.org made you happy
SonoHealth.org 5 star review on 10th January 2021
SonoHealth.org 5 star review on 20th July 2020
SonoHealth.org 5 star review on 6th June 2020
Kevin B
SonoHealth.org 5 star review on 31st May 2020
Joe M
Works great! it works fast, which is very helpful. I was able to capture my tachycardia, print it out, and will take it to my doctor.
I love the ekg device it lets me know if my heart rate is fast slow or normal. My friends have also tried it and love it. I am so happy I bought it
My monitor with the app gives very clear EKG especially the atrial/ p wave details. I am a cardiac electrophysiology nurse and would recommend this to my patients
This SonoHealth EKG device is just what I was looking for. I plan to do some traveling and I will have a better ability to keep track of my heart problems. I am worried about A-FIB but now am more relaxed \
This company is outstanding! The SonoHealth EKG device is excellent. Compared to my doctor's results and he said that this device is amoung the best he has seen. I am able to upload my results to my doctor and discuss with confidence the information that I sent. I had an opportunity to deal a bit with their customer service representative. She was outstanding, I wish more companies did business this way. Highly recommend SonoHealth!
Excellent company. Excellent product.
I am so impressed with the portability, ease of use, and the fact that the unit itself, as well as the app, are both user friendly. I would recommend it for sure.
I highly recommend the EKG monitor and the case. I feel so less stressed now that I have my EKG device 24/7. I emailed SonoHealth with one question, and I heard back in less than 12 hours. In addition to quality products at excellent prices, the customer service is Platinum. I encourage everyone who wants the peace of mind of having a personal EKG monitor to buy a SonoHealth. I originally ordered on Amazon, but I live in a remote location and the package was not deliverable, and was returned to SonoHealth. I tried to write a review on Amazon about the Platinum customer service, but Amazon rejected my review because the item had been returned to SonoHealth by the carrier. I am so pleased to now be able to write a review. I wish SonoHealth continued success.
Prompt shipping. Clear instructions - good sentence structure and syntax. Easily connected to phone app following free download. No ongoing charges in order to save a history. Various options for where the device can obtain different types of readings eg: lead I or lead II or etc
Great ekg. Very easy to use
It gives you peace of mind knowing the workings of your heart between dr visits
Awesome!!! because it gives me a first impression of what happens with my patient and I don’t need cables and electrodes! easy to use and highly recommended!!! Is essential in every bag of any health care!!!
Love that you can see the ECG tracing right on the device.
Love that you can see the ECG tracing right on the device.
I love it. Takes away lots of stress.
Their ECG does what they say it does. It is easy to set up and link with the app. Very reassuring.
I purchased my Sonohealth EKGraph to help me manage my lone AFib. I hope I don’t have to use it for a long time but I will have some peace of mind knowing it’s nearby. Riding out an AFib event is scary and knowing when to get help is important. I’ll feel better being able to monitor my heart rhythm here at home. I checked out all the reviews of the two most popular devices and this one was far better than the competition’s.
My son purchased this for me due to increased blood pressure. After a lengthy research, he deemed your product fit my needs better than the competition.
Outstanding Medical Device which is as good as the EKG in the doctor's office and I can monitor at any time, day or night.
I bought this on Amazon after reviewing several like items. I am sure I made the best decision. It is very easy to operate and gives a quick and accurate readings. Order number 114-3690362-16954638
SonoHealth.org is rated 4.7 based on 427 reviews