Sport Chek Reviews

07AM
7AM

Tell us how Sport Chek made you happy

Over a week
"Ordered a bike on Friends and Family day, arrived in wrong beat up box with broken parts. Returned to store then tried to buy another one online & was told by shift supervisor 'suggest you purchase a bike from another retailer' , this after 3-4 hours on phone trying to rectify situation. 3 agents said we can't sell you the bike you see online, its too high of a pricetag and the order isnt going through. Horrible customer service."
Are you Sport Chek? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"uper disappointed with Sport Chek! I find a bike online for a great price and 5 days later they come back and say they don't have it in their fulfillment centers. Why the hell is it online then? Oh and of course I can purchase another one at a much higher price. Isn't there a law against this kind of bait and switch? BTW, I was a first time buyer, guess it's my last time too!"
"Their "customer service" is a joke"
"Don't expect any communication from them, or for the customer service team to go out of their way whatsoever to actually provide customer service. I would give them less than one star if I could."
"Completely displeased with my purchase from sportchek. They will have you waiting for weeks, and then end up cancelling your order without giving anything for the terrible service they failed to provide. Don't buy from here."
"Never order online."
"They have a terrible online service. They never deliver on time. Never order online with these guys. Very bad service"
"Customer service is terrible. I ordered a golf club online. It came without a headcover. They tried to tell me that it wasn't part of the order. Online in the pictures there is clearly a headcover. The case was forwarded to one of their case managers. There was absolutely no communication from them to inform me what was happening. I had to call them several times trying to find out what was happening. Still no timelines. Not the fault of the people on the phones. Clearly a management issue. I guess they are not interested in making customers happy. Be aware before ordering."
"Shipping is a joke"
"This was my first time ordering from Sport Chek. I ordered a pair of Adidas basketball shoes. When I received them they have the plastic retail anti-shoplifting devices stuck to the shoes. They look like they were hanging around a store for a while too. Not impressed."
"I was looking for women's cross train shoes. I looked up 7 different brands/styles that were recommended. SportChek has ZERO in stock for my size either online or in the store."
"Customer service were so bad. I ordered three shoes. One mailed to the wrong place. And received 2 pairs of the same shoes. When tried to get the lost shoes it wasnt available. And they didn't want to refund the money for the lost item before returning the extra shoes. Went to several stores refused to take it as I dont have a receipt. They were So inconvenient and so rude over the phone"
"Ordered snowboard bindings online. got 2 left feet. and not even the same model. this is disgusting. never shopping with sport chek again."
"Horrible service, Customer service, bunch of lies Never order from this place, Lucky if you ever get your order."
"Don't waste your time ordering online here. I placed an order for 5 items (that were online) to only get a message back from them that they were not able to fulfill any single item as they couldn't find it in stock! Not just 1 item, ALL 5 items! Stop wasting customers' time and update your inventory management system!!!"
"I ordered a pair of running shoes but the company that delivers to your home will not leave them there without someone being home. I was left a message that i could pick them up with this company, which might I add is one hour away from my home because they only make one attempt to deliver. I contacted sport chek 3 to 4 times and was not happy because as far as they are concerned it too bad so sad. I am leaving them at the delivery place so they will be sent back and i will get a refund because I am not driving one hour to pick up something I buy online. I had an issue a few years back with this company and now i will never order from this company ever again."
"I will start off by saying there is "NO" customer service! We ordered a pair of Ladies running shoes online as a birthday present and a week later we received a pair of Mens slip on shoes that were supposed to be delivered to a guy in Alberta.Did I mention we live in Ontario. We checked his order number and it wasn't even close to ours. We phoned the so called customer service at SportChek and after a half hour on the phone with them we got nowhere. Basically all they wanted us to do was bring back this guys shoes to a local store and once we did all the work of returning his shoes then we would get our money back???? When I asked if they had a way of tracking the shoes we were supposed to get they said "we don't do that". What kind of a company has no way of tracking their product after it leaves the warehouse. SportChek is an absolute JOKE. I will never buy another product from them again online or in store. The customer service reps I talked to were obviously useless at their job and if this is the kind of people they hire to deal with customers on the frontline then I can only imagine what state the rest of the company is in....Shame on you SportChek. Keep it up and you will be the next company we read about filing for chapter 11... Remember Sears?"
"I have purchased four Items from Sport check online on December 27th I received two of the items within 5 days , However the other two item never showed up then I followed up after two weeks with Sport check they said there is nothing they can do and I had to wait . I called Canada post and they said they cant trace the package and I would have to talk to Sport check then I called sport check again when they created a case number and promised me a phone call then I hear nothing back again, So I called and asked them what has happened to my package no answer again , I asked if I could speak to a manager and they said they Are extremely busy same thing I was told last week she put me on hold for two minutes and said the money is refunded last week , I then asked to talk to a supervisor she put me on hold then I waited for ten minutes no answer . I am very disappointed this guys have rubbed me blinded giving me the run around I have spent almost $500 shopping online and they are not giving me any answers or returning my money almost 27 days no clothes I order them for my birthday which was January 18th and very disappointing because I don't have any clothes to wear so finally I order from The Bay online store and same thing arrived only after three days and also came from Ontario which is the same place as this guys shipped their clothes , Bay also uses Canada Post as well . I will contact consumer Protection Global TV as this guys are holding my money and lied to me about the money being refunded in my Account . They lost me as a valuable client that used to always buy at their west Vancouver location . My recommendation to all would be take your business elsewhere after they take your money they will treat you like dirt !!! If I could give this guys 0 I would"
"Bought an item online at SportChek. Item got lost in the mail. SportChek will only refund my money on gift card, even know i paid with credit card. SportChek doesn't care about the costumer."
"Ordered snow pants for my husband on cyber Monday, they arrived quickly but were not as pictured on website. These have NO BACK OR CARGO POCKETS still Columbia bugaboo II but the item number was slightly different. I contacted online customer service twice -with no response (its been over a month) wrote a bad review under the product on the site- also a month ago and still hasnt been posted We were going to exchange them after Christmas but when we went to the physical sportcheck store the only mens snowpants they had were ripzone or hellyhanson. So top or bottom end such brutal stock. Its very disappointing when you dont get the item you expect. As another reviewer stated its like they just try to get rid of old stock to the online customer. This company obviously has no ethics , no stock and the most complete lack of sevice I have ever witnessed. Should be “reported”"
Sport Chek is rated 1.85 based on 104 reviews