Sport Chek Reviews

Bogdan
Sport Chek 1 star review on 22nd May 2020
Ana
More Photos & Videos
Ordered a pair of shoes.. sounds simple right? Nope.. I get a confirmation email immediately after I pay (wow such service) but it’s the wrong shoes. I figure I got time to fix my order before they pick it, WRONG! Nobody can get through to customer service as I’ve read below in numerous comments, WOW They’ve granted me a tracking number so I can watch them sit in Winnipeg for a week for what? What are they doing sitting in a distribution centre ? For someone else to enjoy?The shoes just mysteriously disappeared off the radar, now to just wait so I can get a refund and shop somewhere else.
I have bought a bike. They dis not deliver it. I have contacted UPS and after several delays on the delivery date, now they don’t even show a date. Now UPS says that I need Sportcheck to contact UPS to open an investigation. Very dissatisfied.
Ordered a bike 2 weeks ago, they took my money. Cannot get ahold of any customer service rep. Tried contacting their head office still no response. This is unethical. Probably going to pursue fraud on them.
Order placed 11 days ago. Has yet to be shipped. Emails to customer service went unanswered. The call centre is not taking calls due to Covid-19. They have had two months to figure how to setup a safe environment for their warehouse workers, and how to enable their customer service employees to work from home. Their competitors have done it. Notably, Altitude Sports is firing on all cylinders. Orders are processed in no time and their customer service is outstanding. There is no reason to consider Sportchek if they are unwilling to answer calls from their customers.
a site called "Out of stock".
All the bikes they have - "Out of stock".
Companies like this make it so difficult to try to support Canadian companies...I ordered a product April 13. I never received an order confirmation via email or any shipping information. I called a couple times to check in and never got a customer service agent. I put in an online request to speak with customer service and never got a reply. I went to the sport chek I stage am page and made an inquiry and never got a reply. I was just hoping my order would eventually show up. I look today at my credit card statement, I was just refunded for the purchase (at least I got my money back), but again, no email. I look on the website to reorder and they’re sold out of my size now. Way to go sport chek...
At the start of my purchase, in store, problems! No responses, so I got upset. Don't use e mail as they don't respond. Spoke to Customer Care eventually & everything straightened out in a hurry. Started as a mess but then everything improved dramatically. Store on Broadway & Ontario Sts. in Vancouver, excellent at addressing my problems in a efficient & friendly manner.
DO NOT ORDER FROM SPORT CHECK: Bought a pair of shoes from Sport Check, ordered says it was delivered yet there’s nothing on my front step.
Customer Service is non existent & emails aren’t answered. No way to claim my money back!
Do NOT order from sports check they seem to be closing down and taking peoples money. I bought a pair of shoes and it never showed up but the delivery confirmation text sure did. Now with no shoes and a non existent customer service I’m left in limbo. No where to call and emails do nothing. If you’re thinking about buying from them DONT.
STOP try cancel your order give your money to charity or throw it in the air either is better then trying to spend it online at sports check
Customer service is terrible. I ordered shoes for my Mom. Upon receipt two right shoes were sent. Customer care does not answer. I sent an email to be told it was being reviewed back in April. No response yet. Sent a DM in Twitter only to receive the same email I got back in April. Today SportChek sends me an email to review the product sent. Really?
I ordered a bike online from Sport Chek. When I ordered, the website said I could expect delivery in 5 to 7 days to my home. I waited and waited... nothing. They need to update their website to say delivery in 21 to 30 days. And then I went to work leaning on them to ship my order. I finally did receive it ... I specified I wanted a "new" bike after reading reviews of people who received used, dirty and obviously returned products. I won't be ordering from Sport Chek online again. Frustrating experience. I will wait until the stores open again. I gave them a 2 because I finally did receive my order and the bike arrived "new" in box. 3 hrs of assembly and adjustments later, but at least it was new.
My order has been sitting in a Calgary post office for 5 days. Sportschek customer service is not accepting emails or phone calls so my package may have been lost or stolen & I have no way of contacting Sportschek.
Have ordered from Quarks online (they also use Canada Post) and have had fantastic customer service. Shoe Warehouse uses a courier & have been quick & efficient. Order from either of these 2 companies but avoid Sportchek if you want to actually receive your order.
Ordered a lot of shoes and shirt with the same size for myself from sportchek, spent a ton of money and never had a problem, my latest purchase of adidas shirt and shoes was way too big despite following sportchek size recommendation, I am now APALLED that exchanges are not allowed and I HAVE TO PAY FOR THE RETURN SHIPPING!! SPORTCHEK SHOULD FOLLOW SUIT WITH UNDER ARMOR WHO'S OFFERING 40% DISCOUNT FOR RESPONDERS AND FREE, I REPEAT FREE NO HASSLE RETURN. I will let everybody I know about this!!
they are fraud and scam
Ordered shoes two weeks ago. Never came - Apparently wrong address. Tracking has disappeared and I have not gotten a refund. Quick to take my money, but will not refund money ?? No way to talk to anyone email or phone. So now I'm out $100 and not sure if I'll ever see it. Don't order anything from them.
Their online customer service department is terrible. I ordered three items, only one was delivered. They charged me for all three. Trying to get hold of customer service to have them credit my account but no one is responding. I will never order from them online again.
Wish I had read the reviews before purchasing a pair of running shoes online! The order itself arrived in a timely manner. Unfortunately the shoes are too small so I need to exchange them for a bigger size. I am unable to reach anyone at the customer service phone line and apparently I have to pay for my own shipping to return the shoes! This is ridiculous! I’ve ordered many things online and normally they will provide you with prepaid postage. If they are going to keep their store open for online orders and since people don’t have the opportunity to go to their store to try shoes on, they should make the return policy customer friendly!!! So I’m losing money on this return. Would never have ordered them in the first place! Terrible....actually non-existent customer service!!!!
Terrible communication. Ordered a month ago and have not received any messages, tracking number and no way of getting through to a human. Not happy.
I ordered running shoes and they came in a timely manner - however, I received two RIGHT shoes. What am I supposed to do with two running shoes? And to make matters worse, I tried emailing & calling and due to COVID-19 they are not processing anything. I understand the situation is hard right now, but why are you still running an online business but shutting down the customer service department completely?! Either I waste more time and money on returning the order or I have to wait months until the stores re-open to get a proper reimbursement. Terrible experience.
worst company ever to buy the goods from online. they have no customers service whatsoever for online orders follow up and they will leave you stranded. Please dont order anything online from them
Sport Chek is rated 1.60 based on 260 reviews