Sport Chek Reviews

7PM

Tell us how Sport Chek made you happy

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Over a week
"Great online experience. Fast delivery."
Are you Sport Chek? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"sporty lifestyle,"
"sporty lifestyle,"
"Couldnt find stock at local stores so ordered $700 merino wool base layers gifts online. Big mistake...6 pc order was delivered in dribs and drabs. Womens top delivered wrong twice. Girl on phone at .ca said website was screwed up...go see a store to get help. Yeah for Stratford store...tried real hard...but held back by .ca. 2 trips to store for returns....nobody at .ca cares to find correct top. Final solution is to offer me 15% off? Big deal...I want the correct top I ordered! I dare you .ca to make me happy!"
"Ordered shows on line and received the wrong shoes. I had to return them and re-order only to receive the wrong shoes again. When I called this time I was just told sorry and to return them to the store. my son now has no Christmas gift. I called back to speak to a supervisor and have yet to hear from anyone. I have 2 invoices from Sportcheck since the first pair I returned wasn't reimbursed yet and a pair that I now have to go out of my way to return to get my money back. And that is if they even do it cause my receipt is for a different pair of shoes. I am outraged and Sport check customer service wont even contact me to discuss"
"Went in to get my skates sharpened in the bowmanville store because my normal place was closed. Started to get scolded like a 2 year old by the old fart who does their skate sharpening about the amount of rust and how deep it was, then proceeded turn his back in disgust while he continuosly shook his head stating how he was't a big fan of taking off so much blade then came back rudely placing the skates down infront of me staring at me pissed by that point watching him shaking his head for the last 10 min my patience was gone. So I began to inform him that my wife past away just last year from battling breast cancer for 5 yrs and thats why my skates weren't taken care of because I was busy nursing my dieing wife and his only defence was he cared well too bad he didn't care about clientele as much as the gear. Then to find out the next day that they let my son go seeing my name come up on the register as I payed at the cash. What a sad state that a store management would dissmiss a good kid because of their employee being told how wrong his behavior was. That staff is a bunch of useful uncaring gruop obviously to me lead by the management staff the would be so vindictive to fire a 15 yr old on his first who sacraficed playing in provincials for his Clarington Colts to not miss a shift and work to holidays to just be let go by a bunch of heartless lame individuals. SHAME "
"There website made it so easy to locate the products I wanted and am happy to now be able to join the football field with my tear mates"
"Lots of variety, nice customer support."
"kind and friendly staff even with a very busy atmospher and plenty of customers some one is always free to help you. When you think you have to wait at a cashes long line you dont they are fast and efficient."
"I ordered a pair of New Balance shoes for $80 regular $140, the sale was great and they still had my size in stock! Shipping was"
Sport Chek is rated 1.94 based on 90 reviews