Sprouts Farmers Market Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend Sprouts Farmers Market
2PM
2PM

Tell us how Sprouts Farmers Market made you happy

"Got tar on my car from re-tarred parking lot at Sprouts in Aurora, co. Management did not care, said it was not their fault. I was a customer of the store and I parked in their parking lot when this occurred. I wrote three letters to the CEO and none got answered. They did not care about my plight nor wished to satisfy a customer who had only a $60 issue and they would rather get bad press for a long time over their non caring attitude. So sad, too bad."
Are you Sprouts Farmers Market? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Sprouts Farmers Market receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"I love the Sprouts store. They have a great variety of food and vitamin products that are geared to all ages. The employees are always friendly and helpful. I shop there almost every day. :-)"
"Hello I was shopping at the Sprouts market in Tolerance CA, when I checked out the cashier was very helpful with information on vitamins and produce. Very professional. Her name was Tiffany. I wish all the cashiers was as Knowledgeable as Tiffany."
"They have great organic and healthy choices, from fresh produce, vitamins, cosmetics, cleaning products, hair care products, etc. I shop there every week."
Sprouts Farmers Market is rated 4.00 based on 4 reviews