Stand Steady Company LLC Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Stand Steady Company LLC
"The web-site experience to make product selection and payment was extremely easy and intuitive."
"We knew what we wanted and it was very easy to find!!!"
"I got the desk two tiered standing/sitting desk yesterday when it was suppose to be here the day before. It didnt have the hardware or the tools, just all the pieces. Was told I would get shipping info when they were sent out, but haven't heard back 24 hours later. So as of now I have a pile of pressborad with some chunks missing, and metal where a desk should be. Saving the box for what may be an inevitable return."
"I got a survey to review this purchase, but it hasn't even shipped yet"
"It was a fast and easy process!"
"Disappointed that the last two orders I've placed have been incomplete. I've had to reach out to customer service to get them fixed. Still waiting to have the last order completed."
"Quality desk, easy assembly, sturdy desk, great employees. Wow..."
"The desk was easy to install!"
"My husband bought it for me but I picked it out. I just received it today 8/5 and was put on my desk at work. So far I love it. Steph Slivinski"
"I have not yet received my purchase, and it has been a full week."
"Super fast shipping"
"Easy to navigate"
"Order arrived in about a week, but I had to reach out to company for shipping info. They forgot to tell me it was on the way."
"Great price and came timely."
"Excellent service."
"For the price this desk is amazing! So easy to assemble - looks and works as described. We use it as a Bar height stand because we like to stand while working in our home office. Beautiful! Packaging was excellent no damage at all. I would highly recommend this stand up desk."
"Very easy to use, great products!"
"Easy to order the product."
"The stand is very sturdy and organizes my desk. I am very impressed and highly recommend. Excellent quality."
"great products, great pricing, quick delivery"
Stand Steady Company LLC is rated 4.68 based on 183 reviews