Stand Steady Company LLC Reviews

of reviewers recommend Stand Steady Company LLC
I have not received a notice regarding shipping. Otherwise ordering was great. Easy. Simple.
I ordered Feb. 19 and yet to get confirmation that it has shipped. The website ordering process was good.
Order and delivery were fast and efficient. Set up could not be more simple. Took less than 10 seconds. Quality seems solid.
BUG
The desk is great. I love how easy it is to crank up and down! The quality is also a lot better than I expected. The shipping was very quick. I would highly recommend this sit to stand desk. Great value.
Great product!! Great Value!!
Customer Service was very prompt. The web site is clear and easy to use.
Like it a lot, really goes well with my desk
I purchased and have been using the Tranzendesk 55" Dueal Level Crank Standing Desk for about 7 months now. A standing desk was recommended to me by my physical therapist after I pulled a disc out in my back. I did not have any problems with shipping or putting it together. It works great and I still love it. The only problem is the keyboard sits on the desk and its too low to type. If the top shelf raised or lowered too it might make a difference. I have to use something to make the keyboard higher but it is floppy because of it. Really though that's my only complaint and I am sure eventually I'll find something to use that will make it more steady. This is a good company to deal with.
haven't get shipped yet...
Company delivered the desk on time.
I am satisfied with my purchase. Table arrived in better shape than two recent purchases from Wayfair. The table was VERY easy to put together and seems to be just what I was looking for. No problems at all. I tend to gush about things like blackberry cobbler and ice cream so not ready to do that, but satisfied with my first purchase here.
This product works great right out of the box!
The lady I spoke with was fantastic. She listened to what I had to say and what I was looking for. She directed me to my desk. The customer service is out of this world. Too many Customer Service Reps. do not LISTEN, they jump into what they think they are going to hear.
Desk works great and very easy to put together.
The purchase was fine however I have still yet to receive an email regarding the shipping information with tracking number. I had to place a call to you for this info. The call was fine though and the employee was very helpful. I would like an email still with tracking and shipping information please.
Still waiting on the shipment, thought I would have been notified by now.
Super easy to order with Apple Pay!!
Good service, good product
Easy to find what I wanted and check out
Stand Steady Company LLC is rated 4.59 based on 236 reviews