Stand Steady Company LLC Reviews

of reviewers recommend Stand Steady Company LLC
The attachment I could have ever bought!
Good product, fairly easy to assemble, and good support! I was impressed by the call back by Katie (customer support). She was gracious, attentive, informative and professional. 1) Suggest instructions to be VERY careful about using words such as behind - instead of beneath. 2) Label the legs (Right or Left) and the bottom of the desk where the "left" leg goes. The instructions say 'Install the Left leg') When it's your first time, things are upside down - it's hard to tell what's left or right. Otherwise, good quality product and have hesitation recommending. Decided on the manual stand up desk. I don't mind the crank - won't have to deal with motor issues down the road.
No follow up regarding shipping or expected arrival date. Nothing in days. Very disappointed.
Hi Cody,

I'm so sorry that you did not receive an update with shipping information! I will send you a private message with an update.

Best,
Katie from Stand Steady Customer Service
I am extremely satisfied with my standing desk. The product is exactly what I was looking for, the clamp on monitor shelf is perfect for 3 monitors. It was easy to put together. The ordering and delivery process were simple and quick. I noticed a small mark on the top of the desk and contacted customer service. Katie was extremely helpful and offered a 20% refund which I happily accepted. It isn’t enough of an issue for me to return the desk, I just love it so much.
No estimated arrival date!?!? REALLY!
Hi Hayden,

I apologize that you did not receive tracking information from us! I will send a private message with that information for you.

Best,
Katie from Stand Steady Customer Service
Fast shipping and Easy assembly. Well built.
A great experience. We ordered two stands. The ordering was easy. The shipment came faster than expected. One came broken in shipment. The company was fabulous - replaced it immediately. The other I am using and it is really nice. It is so much better than the one it replaced. It is built better, more sturdy, larger, and much easier to raise and lower. A great all-around company.
I love my new desk. I have only been using it for a few days, but it has already made a great deal of difference in my sciatic pain, back pain and wrist pain from constant sitting. I would definitely recommend this desk.
Love my standing desk. Came quickly and easy to set up.
I have not received a notice regarding shipping. Otherwise ordering was great. Easy. Simple.
I ordered Feb. 19 and yet to get confirmation that it has shipped. The website ordering process was good.
Order and delivery were fast and efficient. Set up could not be more simple. Took less than 10 seconds. Quality seems solid.
BUG
The desk is great. I love how easy it is to crank up and down! The quality is also a lot better than I expected. The shipping was very quick. I would highly recommend this sit to stand desk. Great value.
Great product!! Great Value!!
Customer Service was very prompt. The web site is clear and easy to use.
Like it a lot, really goes well with my desk
I purchased and have been using the Tranzendesk 55" Dueal Level Crank Standing Desk for about 7 months now. A standing desk was recommended to me by my physical therapist after I pulled a disc out in my back. I did not have any problems with shipping or putting it together. It works great and I still love it. The only problem is the keyboard sits on the desk and its too low to type. If the top shelf raised or lowered too it might make a difference. I have to use something to make the keyboard higher but it is floppy because of it. Really though that's my only complaint and I am sure eventually I'll find something to use that will make it more steady. This is a good company to deal with.
haven't get shipped yet...
Company delivered the desk on time.
Stand Steady Company LLC is rated 4.58 based on 245 reviews