Stand Steady Company LLC Reviews

of reviewers recommend Stand Steady Company LLC
I love this desk! It is well worth the price and easy assemble. I checked a lot of different retailers and Stand Steady had the best price.
Stand Steady Company LLC 5 star review on 18th October 2020
Great products at reasonable prices. I purchased a sit/stand desk a few months ago, a couple days after receiving, I asked them if they had casters for the desk...they didn't, but now they do. Shows they listen to their customers and innovate.
I am VERY happy with my stand steady desk. I received my order about a week after ordering. I am all set up and now I am now comfortably working from. Home an I have my dining room back again. I couldn't be more pleased. Thank you πŸ™‚πŸ‘
Shopping on the website was easy. Delivery was pretty quick, just make sure to leave plenty of contact info including a phone number so the shipping company can contact you to schedule delivery, as these desks can be pretty large and heavy (specially if ordering multiples). Mine arrive by freight and I didn't leave a number so when tracking the shipment I discovered the shipping company were unable to get a hold of me to schedule the delivery. I was able to call Stand Ready's customer support and explain everything and they immediately contacted the shipping co. and got everything straightened out the same day.
So far have been loving this! The stand/sit function is very easy to use and was a perfect solution to work from home.
The website noted delays due to the current pandemic situation, yet my new sit/stand podium desk was here in less than a week! I love the smooth operation of it. It is perfect for both teaching and doing my administrative work. It lets me raise my computer up high enough to teach directly into the camera, the wheels move easily around my carpeted floor, and it is easy to lower when it is time for chair exercises.

Would highly recommend both this company AND the item itself!
I love this desk! Just what I was looking for
As advertised , thanks
Quick delivery, easy setup, no damages
Easy to assemble, does exactly what it is meant to do. Highly recommend, love it !!
Amazing Product. Amazing Service.
Excellent product and customer service.
Just what I was looking for!
The desk organizer I received is amazing! It is well made and very sturdy. It organizes all my desk items, clamps onto ledge firmly, and swivels to easily have items where I want or stowed away under desk. I highly recommend if you have a small desk or space for added storage and organization.
I really like my new desk. It was easy to put together and has made working from home much better. While I had a home office, it was set up to be cute-not a space from which to work all day. This desk is great-checks all the boxes and the price can’t be beat! I highly recommend the product.
Ordering was a breeze and the desk was so easy to assemble. it turned out to be.a great investment for this work from home situation.
Good experience! Easy, straight-forward ordering process. Order was shipped and delivered quickly. Assembly was easy and product quality is good.
The desk was easy to assemble, and I am loving it! Very smooth to move up and down.
great product. have beveled edge on desk so had to place on different table. works for me th
ough.
Overall, I am pleased. The desk arrived via UPS very quickly, in less than a week, which was faster than I expected. However, when I opened the box, I discovered that the bag of hardware - with all of the screws, bolts, and washers - had broken open during shipping. All of the items were strewn throughout the box, and I had to remove all of the desk parts and packing material to find all of the tiny little items. Luckily, I was able to find everything, which was a miracle, considering that the box had been damaged enough that some of the screws could easily have fallen out. Maybe you could revisit the way those items are packed. Everything else seemed to be packaged appropriately and was undamaged.
Stand Steady Company LLC is rated 4.47 based on 427 reviews