Stand Steady Company LLC Reviews

of reviewers recommend Stand Steady Company LLC
Love my stand steady thing! sturdy, nice looking etc etc.
Everything went together well and it does just what I had hoped!
Box came torn up with parts falling out. Hope there are not missing parts when it is put together after Christmas!
Hi Elizabeth,

I'm so sorry that your order arrived in such a condition! Please reach out to us at customerservice@standsteady.com so we can help make this right for you!
Thank you.
thumbs
I loved the free shipping option.
The website was easy to use.
It's a great desk and the dimensions are perfect for my small desk. easy to use and very sturdy. Great price!
My desk shipped quickly, is very high quality, and at a great price. I would do business with this company again.
We love it! Exactly what we were looking for. Perfect size, well built, smooth operation.
Ordered the clamp on monitor riser, very easy to install, seams very durable, have a 27" and 24 in" monitor on the riser, am very satisfied.
Was easy to assemble and works great!
I was using Internet Explorer when placing the order, all was fine until I went to change the billing address, the browser would not show and left side of the screen and there was no scroll bar at the bottom of the screen, I tried to minimize the screen but it look like your site is not responsive, it error three time when trying to process my credit card, it finely went through, each time it would pop up a field that was out of view in red to let me enter the info to process the card. I can not respond to the balance of the questions as it has not shipped yet.
Excellent experience! Under promised and over delivered. Great customer service and well made products. Easy assembly with clear instructions.
The was delivered a few days after I ordered it. No shipping charges. I hired someone to take apart my old desk and assemble the new one. He said it was very easy to assemble. The self crank is easy to use even with two monitors and a computer on it. Plenty of room. I noticed the desk is sold out on your website. I am not surprised. I am very happy that I bought it when I did. I looked a long time for a sit stand desk at a good price. I would have been very disappointed if it sold out before I bought mine.
I ordered a few days ago and still have no idea when it will be delivered. That’s. Annoying. Otherwise I’m happy.
It was great!
Note, the power point is informational but I need some consistency with meeting arrange appointment to be met. I keep calling to setting appointment and being push back, while I'm taking time off from work to get this training done. I'm not happy about this at all.
Great quality
Good price for the quality. More stable than other stand up desks I have seen. Shipping was incredibly fast.
Stand Steady Company LLC is rated 4.62 based on 213 reviews