Stand Steady Company LLC Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Stand Steady Company LLC
"It was great!"
"Note, the power point is informational but I need some consistency with meeting arrange appointment to be met. I keep calling to setting appointment and being push back, while I'm taking time off from work to get this training done. I'm not happy about this at all."
"Great quality"
"Good price for the quality. More stable than other stand up desks I have seen. Shipping was incredibly fast."
"Love it! I'm standing right now writing this review :) Came assembled & just had to place my computer & monitor on it-5 min set up! Thank you for being just what I needed!"
"Love this company and all the selections that was provided."
"I like it."
"I use it every day, and am very happy with it. Tom"
"I like the videos and the website was easy to navigate!"
"Very fast shipping considering it was coast to coast. GREAT product. Even better, the assembly directions were spot on accurate and easy. I could not be happier."
"I am very disappointed with the desk converter I ordered. I spent a very long time looking for a desk converter that met the size requirements that I needed. The desk converter I relieved wobbles quite a bit when in the "up" position even though the desk it is sitting on is flat and level. When I contacted customer service I was told that all the models of the one I ordered wobbled. Had I known that piece of information I would not have purchased it. I will probably just get rid of it."
"Very helpful!! Really appreciated the great customer service!!"
"Please save the review as confidential. Instead of seeing pictures of desks on your website, I had to find the proper images (clean from the girls here and there, and extra overloaded space with unnecessary things) on Amazon website. Not very professional product images; maybe they look at first fun, but in reality when a customer is trying to find a product and understand if it suits, the images of the bubbly person distract. Great ideas, but the professional touch is needed."
"shipping was prompt...i like the standing desk, but, if you could take the time to put white (or some other color) stickers on the 'up' and 'down' buttons as black on black is hard to see. Also, i thought that the image online showed a groove in the front of the top shelf to allow me to put my tablet into. However, this does not have that groove in it....is that correct ? i really liked the idea of that tablet holder ..."
"The web-site experience to make product selection and payment was extremely easy and intuitive."
"We knew what we wanted and it was very easy to find!!!"
"I got the desk two tiered standing/sitting desk yesterday when it was suppose to be here the day before. It didnt have the hardware or the tools, just all the pieces. Was told I would get shipping info when they were sent out, but haven't heard back 24 hours later. So as of now I have a pile of pressborad with some chunks missing, and metal where a desk should be. Saving the box for what may be an inevitable return."
"I got a survey to review this purchase, but it hasn't even shipped yet"
"It was a fast and easy process!"
"Disappointed that the last two orders I've placed have been incomplete. I've had to reach out to customer service to get them fixed. Still waiting to have the last order completed."
Stand Steady Company LLC is rated 4.63 based on 197 reviews