Stein Mart Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Stein Mart

How would you rate Stein Mart ?

(optional)

6 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Kelly Essam
Good value, many options!!

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Stein Mart in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Kelly Essam
"Good value, many options!!"
"item received in a million pieces- requested either a new item or money back. NOTHING!!! Corporate is still reviewing for over 45 days!!! BS! You have my money- you shipped me an item that was in a million pieces- and I have to wait for someone in the corporate office to tell me whether or not I get a new one! No wonder your stuff is cheap"
"Used to love shopping here but they have really started buying for the 60 and over crowd. They must have changed buyers or something because the clothing for woman is fugly and for old ladies. There is no juniors dept and petites is full of old lady brands! No wonder their stock is orth less than a dollar a share. Good luck Steinmart"
UNHAPPY CUSTOMER
Verified Reviewer
"I ordered a blouse and earrings a 2 weeks before thanksgiving on line. I never got them, they said that according to the mail information they had I got them the day after thanksgiving. They gave me a tracking number to claim my package at USPS. I did go multiple times, wait in line for long time because of the holidays approaching ( waste of time) they said that they did not have the package and the tracking number I had was not from and the package was transfer to UPS so they told me to claim it at UPS. I went to UPS and they said not to have it. So I was very disappointed because no one had the package. Called Stein Mart and did not want to deal with the issue, not refund, store credit nothing to compensate the disappointment. They said to file a claim to the postal office, I tried but the package had no insurance, I couldn't do anything. I lost my money, time and credibility to Stein Mart online. I WILL NEVER GET ANYTHING FROM THEM."
DONNA GREGORY
"customer Service is great at this store! friendly, helpful. Love the quality of products and clothing and great prices! My favorite store for sure."
ELLEN Bliesath
"great selection colors sizes and prices....prompt mailing"
Stein Mart is rated 3.17 based on 6 reviews