Stein Mart Reviews

9PM
9PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Stein Mart deliver?

How can I contact Stein Mart?

Tell us how Stein Mart made you happy

"Sent me wrong throw pillows an I emailed them bout it but no response"
Are you Stein Mart? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"BEWARE STEIN MART SHOPPERS!! Store limits how many returns you are allowed in a short period of time. You will be given a warning or a denial! My returns were within the timeframe and a major credit card was used. If you change your mind and have too many returns, you will be denied and unfortunately stuck with your purchases. My receipt did not say FINAL SALE!! It’s all about Mr. Stein making money and not about customer service! I will continue to be a loyal Macy’s customer where customer service is always first with easy returns. Beware SteinMart Shoppers, be sure of your purchases or you will be sorry!!"
"Avoid this business like the plague! I ordered a slip cover online via PayPal. The order was placed on the front porch. They had the address correct, but the wrong name and order. So I was taught a $43 lesson . I will contact PayPal and Consumer Affairs about this ripoff."
"Was in the Johnson City, TN store a couple of weeks ago and this has bothered me ever since. A Older lady that I found out is the manager who had the nastiest attitude was yelling at every worker in there. I felt so bad for them and other customers were making comments that they see it all the time. Was my 1st time and last in that Steinmart. One she was too old to be screaming at people and if that is the best they can do for a manager. Pity. I told a cashier at the front that they could sue for hostile work environment and they should. She even snared at me. Left without buying. Please boycott this store until she becomes a better manager or is gone. Horrible !"
"I bought 2 lamps and when I got them delivered they were great quality and they were nicer than I expected! Great homegoods dept! I loved the lamps!!"
"Not customer friendly jLexington SC"
"I went to the Steinmart in Beachwood and tried to return a item that went on sale The manger there was the meanest most awful person Eye have ever encountered Eye now shop more on line and Eye got 20 of my Freind’s and we now go to one of the other stores Eye spent over 3000 in that store and all they gave me for being a elite customer was 10.00 Eye have now cut my money in half of what Eye buy there The women that work there on the other hand is wonderful but the store manger is mean cold nasty unkind unfriendly Eye have spoken to her on three different occasions and she was nasty Eye spend last in this store because of her Eye don’t like going there but eye like SteinMarts"
"Hi We have by far the worst Steinmarts in Wilmington NC. It lacks Every year Christmas Decor and the Sale Items very poor. The clothing is horrific and appears thrift shop Quality . The Chapel Hill store is Amaxing wish The Wilmington Store would follow their lead . Time for NEW Management Thank you"
"Your website absolutely is the WORST ! Come one people, this is 2019! Can you not get a decent IT in place that can design a website that doesn't constantly crash???? This has been going on for years at SteinMart! So frustrating every time I order. If I could find another place to get exactly what I want I would go there but SteinMart does have a good selection of what i need at a decent price so I put up with the incredible hassle of their awful website!"
"I bought a IHome Vanity Mirror from the Kenner Stein Mart. The store employee opened the box because I wanted to make sure the mirror was rose color as indicated on the box. It was and I left the box on the front counter with my name attached as I shopped. On Christmas when my granddaughter opened her present, the mirror was silver. It is very difficult to put this mirror back packed right in the box. WHO OPENED MY BOX and SWITCHED OUT the mirrors? It was in view of anyone who worked the registers. I have requested a call from Stein Mart’s District Manager. In 2019 I will stay far away from this Kenner Stein Mart. If you shop at this store, please keep your items with you as I am sure the other Stein Mart customers are going to say, well why did you let them talk you into leaving your mirror at the front register with your name on it, a rose colored mirror that is hard to find during the Christmas season. So, if you happen to have my rose colored mirror, and start having all kinds of problems in 2019, maybe it was not worth it switching the mirror. I will say my prayers for you. And Stein Mart, no need for the phone call. I just cannot imagine what explanation could be given for allowing someone to switch out a mirror because they wanted my rose colored mirror."
"I ordered a few things online I not only was the prices reasonable but I received my items pretty fast."
"Sorry to be a negative Nancy, but this needs to be said- y’all. Don’t shop at Stein Mart. So... ordered a shirt online, received it, with the security tag on it. Called customer service, talked to Robert, was told SURE- you can get a replacement, but we need $80 (money already paid) for said shirt, until we receive the one with the security tag on it. Talked to a “supervisor” named Thomas, who said it is their “process” unapologetically. Okay. I already paid for the shirt, I can’t use the one you sent me, but you need to charge AGAIN for another shirt until you receive the one YOUR warehouse left the sensor on? I’m so confused... WORST SERVICE EVER. And Christmas is on Monday, the shirt is a gift. Thanks, Stein Mart, Robert and Thomas- I will never shop your store- online or otherwise, ever again. And I would give you negative 5 stars if I could."
"Went to store 340 today in Scottsdale. Long lines and long wait and when I finally got to be first in line a longer wait while all 3 ladies checking people out were concentrating on 1 customer. When I finally got to the counter I said I was not used to such long wait times at other Steinmart stores. The Steinmart employee, rather than being conciliatory, told me I could tell the store manager if I felt that way. I felt that she had a very rude, poor attitude. Upsetting."
"Ecommerce is a joke. Customer service ignores and does not respond to your issues and complaints. They truly dont care about their customers."
"Ordered on line many times, never disappointed!"
"I have tried to place an order SIX times and TWICE with SM CSR. Website has issues and CSR will not help!"
"If only you could leave ZERO or less stars! I received a comforter set today to find it USED! Yep, thought it was odd that it smelled like detergent/softener and also the sheet set was NOT crisp and new and balled up and shoved in the bag. As I was removing the product from the bag a softener sheet fell out!!! DISGUSTED that they would even package something like this!! NEVER AGAIN!!"
"First time customer. I ordered a door buster item a pressure cooker. The price was great, which is why I ordered it. The delivery was great, the next day. I did not get the one .I ordered. The one they sent was smaller and not by the same company. I ordered a Cuisinaut and the one I got is from a company I have never heard of. Guess they thought I'd keep it became I'd need it for Thanksgiving. Wrong. Now I have to take it to the store and wait for them to put the money back on my bank card. Will Never order anything from them again. Nor will I shop there in person."
"I order first time,my orderwas the hummingbird comforter set,waiting for the order notthing,when I call the person ask for order#she could not find after45min she came to say someone cancel my order anaware to me,no emails,or letter. was send,I am displease for a first time customer, terrible,then she said out of stock.nasty.dor"
"Their website was faulty it wouldn’t let me add the item to the bag. So I called them & placed my order over the phone. Since it was my first online purchase, I was entitled to 15% discount and also free shipping since my item was over $89. But the associate told me the system won’t let her do both so she only did the discount with shipping charge in one transaction and promised to do the shipping refund on another. I received only the order confirmation email but not the refund one. I called to check & was told it will take few days. Next day I found and email from them saying “your order was cancelled!” When I called I was told item was out of stock! This has never happened before. How come when it was in stock when I made the order & paid for it & got the confirmation already!! I asked to speak with a manager but after ten minute wait, was told they were all busy! Very frustrating & disappointing experience. I will NEVER shop with them again. EVER!"
Stein Mart is rated 2.12 based on 34 reviews