Succulents Depot Reviews

4.8
Based on 6,132 reviews
Read Succulents Depot Reviews

About Succulents Depot:

Best rated succulents online store. Wide variety of live succulents and cacti. Variegated, rare, and unique. Organically grown in California. Hand picked plants for shipping and well packaged by experienced staff. 100% Quality Guarantee.

A.lot.smaller.ordered.6.inch.oher.then.that.its.ok
I love my plants
I gave a four because I would like to see my blue sedum and Atlantis sedum take off to fill in around my rain barrel,but will post in a year.They are companion plants for my other Atlantis sedum which was a aloner plant and now has company.
all the plants arrived in greate shape
I would like to see more varieties, although the ones that you bring come in very good condition!!
Website is easy to navigate. When plants arrived they were exactly as depicted in picture.
I was pleased with the succulents I received. They were all ones I didn't have, so it was great to have them.
came intact, and was how i expected it!
You folks keep asking me for reviews but I already reviewed this item. Ordered 2 4 inch pots of tradescantia and got 4 nearly dead cuttings instead.
I ordered 2 succulents, bare root. They arrived well packed, with paper around the neck & roots. I potted them up right away, they didn’t miss a beat. Growing nicely, I will definitely order again!
Everything came quickly & was packaged extremely well. I will definitely be purchasing again. Thank you!
The one plant had all the dirt spilled in the box.
My plants were really well packed and came in rather good condition considering how far they traveled. Definitely would order from here again.
Love my new littles, they are adjusting very well to their new environment. Anxiously awaiting next months surprise.
dirt all spilled out and tiny. Not impressed.
Plants arrived on time, planted plants and waiting for the growth
I ordered a copper spoon and it is gorgeous and thriving!
Succulents Depot 5 star review on 30th April 2024
Nice plants 🪴
The plants were well packaged, arrived healthy, and are adorable!
All my plants came looking extremely healthy and shipped fast! Ive had them for a few weeks now and they're already showing growth! Extremely happy with my order will totally be buying more in the future!
Succulents Depot is rated 4.8 based on 6,132 reviews