Succulents Depot Reviews

4.8
Based on 6,275 reviews
Read Succulents Depot Reviews

About Succulents Depot:

Best rated succulents online store. Wide variety of live succulents and cacti. Variegated, rare, and unique. Organically grown in California. Hand picked plants for shipping and well packaged by experienced staff. 100% Quality Guarantee.

Packed pretty good. Arrived in good shape except for one that fell out of pot. Hope I can save it.
My Hoya arrived in excellent condition and is thriving I am so happy!
I didn’t received my plants yet.
Hi, I received my order and loved them! However, they are all mostly dead now. I am so discouraged.
All plants arrived healthy :)
It was mostly like the picture, it wasn't quite as big as I thought, but am very happy with what I received.
After acclimating a new environment, the little plants I ordered are already putting out new segments. Very pleased with condition of plants.
The Wandering Dudes were looking a tad rough from shipping, but everyone's pulled threw and is thriving
Loved my plants as delivered - just needed a drink and some rest after their cross-country trip. My little guy will fill out and be awesome.
Succulents Depot 5 star review on 12th June 2024
I hope I can get the seeds to sprout 🌱
A lot of the dirt was coming out of the small pots.
It was strange to get it I thought dry but so far it is still growing.
The plants came in quickly and in good shape but thirsty so they accepted the water and within 24 hours looked great. Here it’s is 3 weeks later and they are thriving
Succulents Depot 5 star review on 12th June 2024
plants all arrived healthy and alive
Best plants I’ve gotten from anywhere! They were delivered beautifully, healthy, still vibrant, etc. They’re already growing so fast, I’m excited to see them grow even more! I’m definitely gonna buy more plants from here in the future :)
Healthy plant, well packaged.
Very good. Delivery was fast and recieved plant with no issues/damage
Me encanta
Love my plants … all arrived package perfectly! A few of my plants are pictured 👍🏻
Succulents Depot 5 star review on 10th June 2024
Plantas muy bonitas y en buen estado, entrega rápida y buenos precios los recomiendo mucho, gracias por su buen servicio.
Succulents Depot is rated 4.8 based on 6,275 reviews