Succulents Depot Reviews

4.8
Based on 5,643 reviews
Read Succulents Depot Reviews

About Succulents Depot:

Best rated succulents online store. Wide variety of live succulents and cacti. Variegated, rare, and unique. Organically grown in California. Hand picked plants for shipping and well packaged by experienced staff. 100% Quality Guarantee.

Looking good.
Great plants at great prices
They were sad when they arrived but they look like they are taking off. This is the four week mark
Succulents came in a be dry sad state, all leaves destroyed on a couple.
Heat packs work! Because it is winter in North Carolina, I ordered 2 each of Christmas and Easter cacti with a 120-hour heat pack. The cacti starts had at least 3 clades each and arrived in excellent condition. I was surprised that they were shipped in 2 inch pots. Excellent care was taken in preparing the plants for shipment. I will order from them again.
Exactly what I wanted and expected
Arrived in good condition
Love it. Can't wait for it to get bigger and pray it's a Christmas catcus like it stated.
Succulents Depot 5 star review on 10th December 2023
My 2 plants were delivered in good shape!
Excellent customer, prompt answers to questions, fast shipping and excellent packing. The succulents were beautiful.
Succulents Depot 5 star review on 10th December 2023
I received my three Christmas cactus cuttings in a short amount of time and all were wrapped carefully. Only one had slight damage but I’m sure the rest of it will be fine. I planted them as soon as I received them and so far they look great. I’m looking forward to eventually having a good sized plant!
looked for these two plants for years. and they look in great condition. i have two thanksgiving cactus cause other nurseries said they were christmas and easter cactus. you are the first to actually have them. can't wait to see what color the blooms are, i remember my grandma had a white christmas cactus when i was a child. thank you.
All items ordered were received. The crown of thorns arrived in poor shape. Lost all but one leaf. Hopefully it will survive.
Plants are of quality, arrived well.
Christmas cactus arrived in great shape. Love it
I ordered my little Christmas cactus bare root. It arrived a little dehydrated but in good shape. I immediately potted it in a clay pot with Succulents potting soil and thoroughly watered it. It has perked up and is a happy camper lol! Thank you!
When my succulent arrived it was dead. It was very slimy - I had to throw it out.
My Christmas cactus arrived quickly and in good shape.
I ordered 3 Epiphyllum cactus, they were in good shape when I got them, looking forward to some growth. I had a picture but I deleted it, I did send it to the company that I got them from, the picture that is.
My bear paws came all broken up. Most of the leaves snapped off. I’m not blaming the seller. It was packed well. I think the box got thrown around in transit. I planted what was left and it’s doing well. I received a credit towards my next purchase. I think this is a great seller.
Succulents Depot is rated 4.8 based on 5,643 reviews