Sweet Flour Bake Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sweet Flour Bake Shop

About Sweet Flour Bake Shop:

Enjoy the best baked goods in Toronto and across Canada at your home, office, or special event. From fresh baked cookies and bars, to decadent cupcakes, cookie cakes and delicious party favours, we have the perfect gift for any occasion. We offer same day cookie delivery within Toronto and express delivery across Canada.

Tell us how Sweet Flour Bake Shop made you happy
Sweet Flour Bake Shop 5 star review on 11th November 2020
Sweet Flour Bake Shop 5 star review on 28th September 2020
Jackie Beard
Sweet Flour Bake Shop 5 star review on 8th September 2020
I APPRECIATED YOUR EFFICIENT SERVICE. YOU MADE IT A PLEASURE, AND I WOULD MOST DEFINATELY ORDER AGAIN. I HAVE NOT HEARD FROM THE RECEPIENTS;HOWEVER, WHEN I DO, I'LL LET YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAID. IT MAY BE A WHILE, AS THEY ARE IN MOURNING.
MAY YOU EXPERIENCE DAILEY SUCCESS.
We're so glad to be able to help, especially in these difficult times.
We hope the recipients enjoy the gift and that it helps to lift their spirits a little bit. Thank you for sharing.
Excellent service. The cookies were fresh and delicious according to our friend who received them for his birthday. Will definitely place an order again in the future.
That's great to hear! We're glad that we were able to help make it a happy birthday for your friend. Thanks for sharing!
I got a cookie cake as a Birthday surprise and it was fantastic so fresh and oh so yummy !!
There's no better way to celebrate a birthday!! We're glad you enjoyed your cookie cake and hope it made your quarantine birthday better ;)
Sweet Flour is my go-to place to go for yummy gifts for friends, clients or just to treat myself! The cookies are amazing - great to enjoy when you get them, but also freeze well if you want to save for later!
We couldn't agree more - if wrapped properly, they freeze super well! We're glad we're your go-to for gifts. And we love that you take the time to treat yourself as well ;)
I've loved Sweet Flour since they had their shop in Bloor West Village!
Thanks so much for delivering delicious holiday gifts to some of my favourite people in a time when traditional gifts and in-person gatherings aren't on the menu. They all loved their treats!
Yay, a Bloor West Village fan! We miss being in the village and seeing our awesome customers. Glad you're still with us and that we could help make the holidays a little brighter. Thanks for sharing!
The presentation was beautiful. However, I was disappointed in the selection. I was looking forward to different varieties and thought there would be more selection. There is no way to tell what cookies are in your order. How can you order specific types?
Thank you for your feedback. Sorry to hear you weren't happy with your cookie selection. It looks like you received our Box of 24 which contains 10 different flavours. We only have about 16 so it's pretty much one of every flavour we have :) In addition, not all of our flavours come in the smaller size cookie that are found in the gift boxes. To specify the types you want, you could add a note to the special delivery instructions. Hope that helps!
We ordered an assorted box of cookies as a holiday gift and it was delightful in every way! Every single cookie was delicious, packaged beautifully and delivered without any issue. Very pleased with this purchase! Already recommended to friends!
We're happy you enjoyed the cookies and the packaging! We'll be sure to share your compliments with our team. Thanks for sharing and for the recommendations!
Beautifully packaged, scrumptious cookies and delivered on time. Worth the money and a nice change from flowers/plants. Will definitely use again
We're biased but we have to agree - cookies make the best gift!! We're glad to hear that you enjoyed both the cookies and the packaging, and that you felt it was money well spent! Thanks for sharing.
I was very impressed with the staff that assisted me with a complicated online order to 12 different addresses. All the recipients were pleased with the cookies. Thank you Robin
It is our goal to make shipping to multiple recipients easy for our customers, so we're happy to hear you had a good experience with us. Please keep us in mind for next time!
Beautiful presentation and quick shipment.
Cookies were delicious!
Hi Angela, that's great to hear! We love when we can check all 3 boxes for delivery, presentation and of course, taste!
cookies were awesome
delivered on time
well packages
everyone happy
cookies were awesome
delivered on time
well packages
everyone happy
You are most welcome! We're glad to hear that everyone enjoyed the gifts.
The cookies were still delicious despite having spent several days at the Fedex delivery centre. Cookies were supposed to be delivered within 2 days, arriving on December 23rd. Unfortunately, this was not to be, and Fedex was finally able to drop them off on December 28. The cookies may be stale before anybody gets chance to eat them. I bought 7 boxes of cookies as Christmas gifts. Only reason I'm giving 4 stars is because of the late delivery.
We're sorry to hear you had issues with the delivery; we shipped them out to account for the transit time to Calgary in order to have them arrive for your preferred ship date but we do know FedEx was experiencing delays on account of their higher than normal volumes. We are happy to hear that you still enjoyed the cookies and hope that the recipients did as well! Thanks for your feedback.
Great cookies
Thanks so much, we're glad you enjoyed the cookies!
Gifted a Christmas assortment for a long time friend. Despite a minor glitch on the online order, Sweetflour staff quickly and professionally assisted in getting the order delivered promptly. Staff was courteous and friendly. Delivery was in time for Christmas and thoroughly enjoyed by my friend’s family. I would highly recommend Sweetflour to friends, family and corporations looking to provide a tasty surprise to staff working from home! Thanks Sweetflour!
Hi Judy, we appreciate your feedback and recommendation! We're glad that your friend's family enjoyed the cookies. We hope to help you with future orders!
The cookies we ordered all the time is absolutely out of this world.
That's one of the best compliments ever! We're so glad you love the cookies.
I recently ordered a number of gift boxes some for delivery & some for pick up. In all cases the feedback from the people who received them was, that the cookies & bars were great.
Excellent, we're so glad it worked out and that everyone enjoyed the gifts.
The cookies are amazing.
My only issue was my order was not delivered as date selected but all was good in the end.
Hi Kathlien, we're glad it worked out! We shipped out all orders as soon as we could but there definitely were some delays with FedEx on account of the higher than normal volume. Thanks for your understanding!
i placed an order as a gift from Toronto to Ajax, but it somehow got routed to Winnipeg with a delay of 5 days. Sweet flour quickly remedied that situation, sent a new box and I was able to get a box of cookies to the recipient (a company) in time for Christmas before they closed. It was well received and thoroughly enjoyed by the employees and they told me how delicious it was.
It didn't start out well but we're glad it ended well! Happy to hear that the problem was remedied and that the team enjoyed their cookies! Thanks for sharing.
I have ordered from Sweet Flour Bakeshop every year for my son’s birthday for many years and their treats always arrive fresh and delicious. This year they went above and beyond to make sure my son got fresh birthday treats when there was a delivery problem (not their fault). Always great customer service and delicious goodies!!
Thanks for being such a loyal customer! Sorry for the initial delivery troubles but we're glad everything worked out. We hope to help celebrate this birthday next year as well!
Sweet Flour Bake Shop is rated 4.83 based on 276 reviews