Sweet Flour Bake Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sweet Flour Bake Shop
My husband loved his surprise valentine's day cookie cake! I heard it tasted absolutely amazing, and it arrived right on time!
Posted 1 hour ago
Ordering was easy, the cookies were delicious! Thanks so much!
They cookies are amazing ! Presentation was exceptional and delivery in Toronto was exactly as requested. Will definitely use again. Thank you!
Amazing cookie cake i have nothing bad to say expect the delivery charge was almost the price of the cake. That was the only negative thing i have tonsay other then that really good coookie cake. Thank you.
I ordered 12 Valentine cupcakes online from abroad and they got delivered in time, luckily! Someone was very happy! :) Taste-wise they were good too! Thanks SweetFlour.
The cookies were delicious and delivered on my requested delivery day. The package was exactly what I expected.
Amazing service, as soon as I emailed them they got back to me right away. All my questions answered and very helpful. Excellent customer service.
I ordered Valentine cookies for my granddaughter last minute and was impressed at how early they were delivered. I didn't have the opportunity to taste them however my daughter advised they were very yummy.
Great customer service. I really appreciated that you ensured my gift was delivered in the timeframe I expected. One opportunity for improvement that I'd like to suggest is to increase the amount of characters allowed in the message section. Thank you!
Delicious cookies and professionally packed!
Delivered on time and cookies were delicious! Completely surprised my Fiancé and he’s been raving about the Stardust cookie ever since. Will definitely order again
Awesome cookies! Thank you :)
You are most welcome! Glad you enjoyed.
Excellent and timely
Glad you had a good experience with us!
I am studying overseas and wanted a Valentine’s day gift delivered to my boyfriend on time and in tact and sweet flour fulfilled just that! The cookies were great and the delivery was exactly when I expected.
I sent thesecookeis to my daughter who is away at university. This is the second time I've sent them to her and she loves them and looks forward to them on special occasions.
Amazing service. Amazing product. Items were delivered on time and followed up with a phone call as requested. Thank you!
My daughters were delighted to receive these gorgeous cupcakes! They said they were yummy and they arrived promptly and in perfect condition.
WOW! I can't believe how thoughtful and wonderful you are. The concierge refused to accept a food delivery and you went to my friend's house two subway stations away to make sure my girlfriend got my Valentines Day gift. I will order from Sweetflour FOR LIFE! You truly care about your customers!
Delicious cookies, delivered on schedule
Delivery was great. Kept it anonymous for the surprise. Cookie tasted amazing!! Thank you!
Sweet Flour Bake Shop is rated 4.93 based on 59 reviews