Sweet Flour Bake Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sweet Flour Bake Shop

About Sweet Flour Bake Shop:

Enjoy the best baked goods in Toronto and across Canada at your home, office, or special event. From fresh baked cookies and bars, to decadent cupcakes, cookie cakes and delicious party favours, we have the perfect gift for any occasion. We offer same day cookie delivery within Toronto and express delivery across Canada.

Tell us how Sweet Flour Bake Shop made you happy
I pre-ordered 2 weeks in advance for my friend’s birthday with the expectancy that the 2 weeks advance order will guarantee my order will be fulfilled.

The idea is very unique - birthday cookie cake, so I went ahead and ordered and chose for it to be shipped.

3 days before the shipping date, I received a voice message and an email that the flavour I (pre) ordered is out of stock! I mean sure I appreciate the notifications and the item did arrive on the date of my friend’s birthday, but what a terrible management that a 2 weeks advanced pre-order was not able to be fullfilled?
I would definitely understand if it was a last minute order but 2 weeks is more than enough time to spare one of that specific flavour which I asked or prepared it or plan for it properly.
Poor management, great dessert idea but also not the best customer service either.
I was planning to use the coupon sent for some % off for his wife’s birthday gift next month, but after this experience, no thanks. I’ll order from another bakery which is manager properly
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us as it helps us to understand how we can better our customers' experiences. We're sorry that we weren't able to fulfill your order with your requested flavour, Chocolate Toffee Cappuccino. It's very rare that we discontinue a flavour, and so our management process was not as established as it should have been. When your order came in two weeks in advance, our inventory was high enough that we weren't concerned but the flavour sold out more quickly than we anticipated. As you pointed out, we should have reserved one as soon as you placed your order, so it is definitely a good learning lesson if we discontinue a flavour in the future. We're sorry we weren't able to fulfill your requested flavour but we hope your friend enjoyed the cookie cake they received. If you have any other questions or concerns, please reach out to Kristen, our Catering and Sales Manager, at kristen@sweetflour.ca. Thank you again for your feedback.
Sweet Flour Bake Shop's cookies, bars, and cupcakes are AMAZING. My favorite item is the Fully Loaded Mixer - a unique assortment of cookie flavours. (The Midnight Affair is to die for!) Their baked goods are packaged beautifully, making a great gift, and their prompt and efficient shipping ensures that their baked goods arrive fresh and delicious. Best baked goods in the city!!
We're with you - the Midnight Affair is a staff favourite!! Thank you so much for your review; we love hearing that you're a big fan of our product and packaging. Hopefully we'll be helping you again in the future!
Ordered the cookie cake for my son's birthday and was very happy with the whole process. Easy to order, delivered as promised, and the cookie cake was delicious.
That's great to hear! We're glad that you had a good, all around experience and most importantly that the cookie was delicious!
Omg, so good 🥰
Ooh, we're glad you liked!!
I’ve ordered gift box of cookies on 2 separate occasions for family/friends in Montreal...they have arrived on requested date and the recipients were thrilled with them...saying they were delicious!
That's so great to hear! Happy to know we're pleasing Montrealers with our cookies! Thanks for sharing.
I love Sweet Flour. I ordered 2 Easter Cookie Decorating kits, plus several other cookies. My grandchildren loved them. They were put together beautifully and the cookies delicious. Hope they do a Christmas one. Thank you Lynne!
Hi Lynne, we're so glad we're your cookie go-to! And we definitely do have a Christmas version! https://www.sweetflour.ca/collections/holiday-gifts/products/mini-holiday-decorating-kit
I have sent 3 Gourmet Cookie gift boxes & all 3 recipients were delighted with their gifts. Sweet Flour cookies are fresh & delicious. They are a delight to deal with.
We love this! So glad to hear everyone enjoyed their gifts (and we like being called a delight :)
Cookies were delicious - delivered on time and much appreciated!
You're so welcome! Delivering delicious cookies is what we do best :)
It was a bit off-putting to get a telephone call the day before our birthday cookie cake was scheduled to be delivered to be told that there had been a problem with the way the cookie turned out of the pan. We were told that there was a chip or a hole in the cookie that had been patched with icing & decoration and “Was that OK with us?” While the honesty is nice, and we were reassuringly told that the cookie looked great and was up to your high standards, it was still off-putting. It should either look nice enough that a call isn’t necessary, or else you bake it again, I think. For the record, the cookie look great when received - all the more reason I would have preferred to skip the call that caused all the concern. We also found the cookie to be bland. For a flavour named “chocolate toffee cappuccino”, we expected a hint of coffee or mocha. Instead it was just bland, not terribly sweet or decadent, just OK.
Hi Susan, thanks for your feedback. We totally see your point-of-view and will keep this in mind for next time!! We'd like to offer a e-gift card for you in the hopes that you can use it to find a flavour you might like better :) One of our team members will reach out to you today to coordinate that with you. Thanks again.
Excellent service! Delivery was on time and cookies were delicious! My friend enjoyed them very much! Thank you Sweet Flour!
You are most welcome! We're happy your friend enjoyed her special gift.
Sent this for my sister in law’s bday. I live in Miami and it was very easy to order! She loved it it was beautiful and delicious
That's great to hear! We're glad you had a good ordering experience with us and most importantly that your sister-in-law enjoyed the gift! Thanks for sharing.
I gave a box of cookies to my friend for a special Birthday! She was thrilled and has told me several times how delicious they were! I was a little envious as she was making my mouth water for one! 😊
We suggest sending out not-so-subtle hints about your own birthday :)
We're happy to hear that your friend enjoyed the cookies!
Excellent. Communication about my order. My friend’s father passed and the 24 pack gourmet cookies were a perfect gift to acknowledge their loss and a sweet treat to share. She told me that the box presentation was fantastic and the cookies were delicious. I had never ordered from here before but would definitely do that again.
Very pleased!
Such difficult times but we're glad that the cookies helped and that you had a good experience with us. Thank you for sharing.
was an unknown choice for ordering sweets for my Uncle's 90th birthday. Got pics of the gift, and great comments. Best was the Happy smile on my uncle's face, with the cookies and squares beside him. Good Choice. thanks
A 90th birthday is pretty special - we're happy to have been a part of it! Glad that your uncle enjoyed.
Excellent customer service! Needed to add a few cookies to my order, and was called right away to add it! The quality of their goods is incredible! Will most definitely be ordering again!
Hi Asiah! It's great to hear that you enjoyed both the product and the service. We are ready for next time!
My brother loved his special 65th birthday cookie delivery! Beautifully presented!
We're so glad to hear that! 65 deserves to be celebrated. Thanks for sharing!
Delicious and enormous cookie. Is there need to say more?
We don't think so ;) We're glad you enjoyed your enormous and delicious cookie! Thanks for the review.
I bought a birthday gift box for my mom's birthday and she loved it! The delivery came exactly on time! I am pleased with the service.
We love being a part of mom birthday surprises! We're glad you had a good experience with us. Thanks for sharing!
Awesome! We recently ordered giant cookies for two special anniversaries. Everything was perfect and we were especially happy with the communication around deliveries. Even though we were overseas at the time it was great to be able to have these personalized gifts delivered to our family.
Amazing! We're so happy to be able to help keep your family connected (and well stocked with sweet treats!) Thanks for sharing.
The surprise deliveries worked smoothly, and the cupcakes were amazing! I’ll certainly be ordering again! Catharine Jones
Hi Catharine, that's great to hear! We're glad the cupcakes were enjoyed!
Sweet Flour Bake Shop is rated 4.83 based on 219 reviews