Sweet Flour Bake Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sweet Flour Bake Shop
Easy to order, delivery was perfect and my friend loved the yummy gift we sent him. 10/10 !! :-D
yummy tasty treats - delivered to moi et mon ami - who loved them ! a delicious and decadent way to stay connected, treat yourself and support a local business - a COVID trifecta
We love your point of view and couldn't agree more. Thanks for the support and we hope you'll come back next time you have a craving!
Great service! Delicious cookies and cupcakes! A real treat!
Thanks for sharing! We're glad to hear you enjoyed.
I’ve used this company a couple times now for a bereavement box of cookies which I find to be way better than sending flowers. The cookies have ALWAYS gotten rave reviews. Sweet Flour has been my go to for bereavement gifts, I will most likely make it my go to for other occasions as well. Everybody loves a good cookie! Also, they’re polite and pleasant to deal with. A definite must for me to be a repeat buyer. Thanks for the awesome work Sweet Flour!
We're thrilled to hear you've had good experiences with us and are happy we're able to provide your friends and family some comfort in difficult times. We're happy to be your new go-to for other occasions!
Delivered as promised and on time. Slightly pricey, but beautiful cupcakes.
We're glad you enjoyed them! We will pass along the compliments to our hard working decorating team :)
I was SO happy and satisfied with my order! It was my first order and I ordered a cookiegram to be delivered to my friend. The cookie looked amazing and so tasty! The design was splendid and the writing was so perfect! It also was delivered to my friend super early in the morning and she was able to catch it on her way to work and it made her day. I’m looking forward to ordering more at Sweet and Flour!
Our baking team will be delighted to hear how happy you were with the Cookie Cake! We're glad that we were able to make your friend's day. We'll look forward to the next one!
I gave my daughter cookie dough - originally to help get through exams - ended up helping her through pack up and move out. She loved it!
Everybody loves good cookies and Sweet Flour delivers the best. Mission accomplished!
Thank you so much! We're so glad we're able to deliver up to your satisfaction!
Lovely cookies
Thank you so much, glad you think they're as great as we do!
Thank you for being so accommodating and helpful! It was the perfect gift selection and the recipients adored their delicious Sweet Flour treats. You guys are the absolute best!!!
We're thrilled to hear you had a good experience with us and that your recipients enjoyed the gift! Thanks for sharing.
Delivery was a day late so some were not able to have any of the cookies.
Very delicious and cute cupcakes!
We're so glad you enjoyed them! Thanks for the stars.
Great customer service! Please bring back the "Gluten Free" options on your website :)
Glad to hear you had a good experience! Our Gluten Free options are technically still available - we took them off our web as we prefer customers to call us so that we can explain that while our cookies don't contain gluten, we are not a gluten free facility. So give us a call and we're happy to help with your order!
Great customer service on the phone and a very tasty cookie delivered to my husband on Valentine's Day. The heart shaped cookie looked exactly as pictured. Highly recommend.
Thank you so much! We're so glad he enjoyed the surprise and that we could make your Valentine's Day special!
I ordered a delivery of cookies for my nephew's birthday. The ordering process was straightforward and the cookies were delivered on time. My nephew said the quality of the cookies was great - he ate all of them and didn't share a single one!
That's awesome, we're so glad your nephew loved them!
Delicious cookie cake! I ordered a week in advance and the cookie was ready exactly when I requested to pick it up. The icing was well done. Cookie was hard around the edges but the majority of the inside was soft.
Hi Anna, we're glad you enjoyed the cookie cake. Sometimes in the cold weather the edges of the cookie cake can get a bit hard but we'll be sure to let our baking team know!
Great customer service, they answer quickly with all my question.
We're glad you had a good experience with our team! Thanks for taking the time to review us.
Had a bad first order, cookies were late cause they shipped late and they weren't received on time. Cookies were reimbursed so good after service care.
Hi Amy, sorry to hear your first experience wasn't great but we appreciate your understanding. Hopefully you'll try us again soon so we can get it right!
Thanks for offering original and timely sweets!
We're so glad you enjoyed them!
Fast and courteous service. The cookies looked great and the prices were reasonable.
Thank you so much! We're so glad you enjoyed them and provide excellent customer service!
Sweet Flour Bake Shop is rated 4.86 based on 86 reviews