Sweet Flour Bake Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sweet Flour Bake Shop

About Sweet Flour Bake Shop:

Enjoy the best baked goods in Toronto and across Canada at your home, office, or special event. From fresh baked cookies and bars, to decadent cupcakes, cookie cakes and delicious party favours, we have the perfect gift for any occasion. We offer same day cookie delivery within Toronto and express delivery across Canada.

Tell us how Sweet Flour Bake Shop made you happy
Sweet Flour Bake Shop 5 star review on 15th June 2020
Sweet Flour Bake Shop 5 star review on 9th June 2020
Yessika Montes
Sweet Flour Bake Shop 5 star review on 8th June 2020
Teresa Harvey
Sweet Flour Bake Shop 5 star review on 4th June 2020
Service was great
Delivered to my son in Ottawa on time as promised.
He reports great taste YUMM
We didnt get a chance to sample but maybe next time
Awesome and super accommodating of my last minute order. Delivery went smoothly, as far as I heard.
We're glad we were able to help for a last minute order! Hope your recipient enjoyed the gift!
The cookie-cake I ordered for my sister's birthday was large, tasty and looked good. They lose a star for delivery.

I explained in my order to call my sister's mobile, but if there was no answer, please leave the package on the porch. In these days of COVID-19, I wanted to assure a touchless delivery (which they tout on their website). They arrived at 8:30am, knocked on the door, woke up the family. When my sister came to the door, the delivery person was wearing no mask and no gloves. A bit disconcerting, honestly. When I brought this to SweetFlour's attention, their response was a bit lackluster.

So... Five stars for the product. One star for the delivery.
Thank you for the feedback, especially with respect to your concern with the delivery. Our Catering and Sales Manager will reach out to you directly, but we wanted to let you know that we take our delivery procedures and the health & safety of both our customers and our staff very seriously. We equip our drivers with gloves and hand sanitizer, so it's likely that the driver chose not to wear gloves as he had access to hand sanitizer. Regardless, we recognize that it's important for customers to be reassured that safety measures are in place, so we will be reinforcing with our drivers to wear gloves and masks at all times. Once again, we appreciate your perspective as this allows us to better our procedures and ensure the best possible experience for our customers.
Very impressed and amazing customer service! Ordered all the way from the UK for my Fiancé. Everyone I spoke to was so helpful, delivery was great and cookie cake looked amazing. Would definitely recommend.
Hi Sophie, that's so great to hear! We're happy to be able to help you stay connected across the miles. Glad your fiancé enjoyed.
Every order I have made has been very good. Prompt service and very tasty goodies.
That is high praise for sure! We're glad you've been pleased both with the service and the treats. We look forward to the next order!
We all enjoyed the cookies , delicious and so fresh. But if I can be honest the cookie cake I ordered didn’t taste as fresh , it was Somewhat hard . Overall we were impressed
Thanks
Hi Laura, we're happy to hear you enjoyed the cookies and appreciate your feedback on the Cookie Cake. Everything we do is made to order and in this case, all Father's Day Cookie Cakes were prepared on Saturday to be ready to ship on Sunday, so it was definitely prepared fresh but sometimes the outer edges can become a bit hard. Hopefully the inside was softer and we hope the family could enjoy it.
We have ordered twice. Both times were the assorted cupcakes. The cupcakes are moist, flavourful and delicious. The delivery has been prompt and handled with care. Will continue to order from them.
That's great to hear! We're glad to hear you're a cupcake fan and look forward to helping with the next order.
My husband and I live in Alberta, 3,500km away from our Dads in Ontario, so when we decided to send cookies to them for Father's Day (one in the GTA, one in the Kawarthas), I simply looked up "cookie delivery in Toronto" and made sure they also delivered outside of the city. Apparently I chose the right key words as Sweet Flour was the first listing. Their cookies and flavours looked downright decadent online, so I decided to take a chance.

According to both of our Dads, not only were they delivered on time (and in the age of COVID-19, no less!), but they were SPECTACULAR. I even received a picture from my father-in-law of the last cookie and thanking us again for the gift.

Needless to say, I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to taste them myself (and that we don't have a location here in Edmonton!), but I had two VERY happy Dads. Thank you!!
This is such a fabulous story - we're so glad you shared! We're glad to hear that we made TWO dads happy on their big day. And while we may not have a store in Edmonton, we do ship across Canada so time to start hinting to friends & family for your birthday ;)
Amazing support and cookies
We're so glad to hear you had a good experience with us! Thanks for taking the time to review us.
I ordered two boxes of cookies for special birthdays and they were delicious. I ordered a cookie gram for Father’s Day and it was absolutely decadent. Everything came right on time and packaged beautifully!
Hi Diane, thanks for sharing! We're happy to be your go-to for bdays AND Father's Day! Glad everyone enjoyed.
I live in Australia and wanted to surprise my sister in law for her bday ( she lives in Canada). I ordered it online and got it sent to her place. She loved the cupcakes! Thank u so much for making her day!
It's so great when we're able to help keep people connected across the globe! We're glad your sister enjoyed them.
The perfect surprise birthday gift for my friend! Sweet flour cookies were recommended by friends in
Toronto. Beautiful presentation and
delicious was her response.
Excellent! We're glad that we lived up to the recommendation! Thanks for sharing.
I had sent a thank you box of cookies and cookie bars to my administration team at work. Both principal and coworkers bragged about how delicious the treats were. Thank you Sweet Flour
You are welcome - happy coworkers is a good thing!! Thank you for sharing.
Perfect Graduation Gift !!!! Cookie was fresh & delicious ! Thank You
Well, these hard working grads deserve the best! Glad to hear it was enjoyed.
I couldn't be happier with the my purchases from Sweet Flour Bake Shop! Ordering and delivery was so seamless with no issues. I've purchased cupcakes and cookies as gifts and was lucky enough to try both and they were fantastic! Quality of baked good and the packaging were top notch. I plan on purchasing again in the future!
Thank you Keisha! We are thrilled to hear you had such a good experience with us and are glad you enjoyed not only the product but the packaging too (we do do our best to make it all pretty!) Thank you for the review and we look forward to your next order!
Most amazing cookies and cup cakes! Just loved it.
Excellent!! We're glad you got to try both our cookies and our cupcakes - we always feel it's a shame to only try one! Thanks for sharing.
Cookies were fantastic! The best I have ever had. Thank you so much for making pick up so easy during the pandemic.
You guys rock!
We love this!! We can't tell you how much it means to have happy customers during these crazy times. Glad you enjoyed your experience with us.
So easy to work with and so polite. Fantastic experience!
We're thrilled to hear you had a good experience with us! Thanks for sharing.
The cookie gram was delicious and exactly as I ordered will certainly order again. Keep up great work.
That's great to hear! We will pass along your praise to our baking team. Thanks for sharing.
I ordered cookies for my daughter and her husband‘s third anniversary. I ordered from Buffalo New York. They were so kind and wonderful about getting the order out the following day. My daughter and her husband raved about the cookies. I would highly recommend Sweetflour.
Thank you for recommending us! We hope people take your advice ;) Happy to hear that your daughter and her husband enjoyed their cookie gift.
Sweet Flour Bake Shop is rated 4.83 based on 181 reviews