The Derma Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Derma Company
Read The Derma Company Reviews

About The Derma Company:

The Derma Company offers a carefully curated selection of topical skincare, nutritional supplements & mineral make-up. With over 20 years experience in the industry this family-run business has customer service at it's heart.

You can get in touch for FREE skincare consultations with the expert team to help pick the right regime. No upselling, just genuine, impartial advice.

Most products are kept in stock available for next day delivery, a select few take a little longer to offer the best possible shelf-life. FREE UK shipping on orders over £30.

All products are brand new, genuine & authorised for sale.

01582 808829

shop@thedermacompany.co.uk

Friendly and helpful staff with a quick turnaround! Will use again
Coming from Dubai the level of service you are used to is superb. Being brand new to the UK I was completely blown away by the Derma Company. I received a call the moment I finished placing my order to ask about the knowledge I had on the products I ordered as with this particular product you need to use in a certain order of strengths. I got talking to the consultant and WOW what service. FAST, EFFICIENT, FRIENDLY and delivery was so fast. Definitely a company who UNDER promise and OVER deliver !!! So glad I found you!!
The Derma Company 5 star review on 31st August 2021
Hi Renette Thanks for your lovely feedback! Your skin looks fabulous 😍 Lucy Customer Care
Great customer service and it arrived the next day! Well packaged too! Impressed :)
Needed a product urgently (been let down by another company) and ordered online from the Derma Company early afternoon. Thought I’d ring too, just to be on the safe side, and was answered immediately by a courteous and efficient human who confirmed the product was in stock and that it would arrive the following day, free of charge, and even offered to specify the hour of delivery. Brilliant service.
I have been ordering my Environ products from The Derma Company for a number of years and this time, as always, I have nothing but good things to say about the service - great to be able to call and speak to a real person, and the product was despatched immediately.
Received my products really quickly snd very pleased with them. Would definitely use again.
Very polite and helpful service Promt delivery
Such a quick delivery! Very impressed so far!
Very good friendly service
First time I've used this company and I will definitely use them again. Due to the nature of the products I received a phone call to check (which is standard) but I got advice on 1 of the products I've ordered and a recommendation was made to use a cheaper product. They altered my order and it was dispatched the same day and the refund of the difference in price. Great advice, very quick and efficient!
Fabulous customer care and swift delivery.
Fast shipping and great customers service!
Very easy to buy from and even better someone calls you to discuss the products to make sure they are suitable for your needs.
The Derma company took time to ask questions to check if the product was right for me.
Very helpful and friendly Best prices fast delivery
Excellent service all online. Order and look forward to products arriving, The Derma Co keep you updated every step of the way. Great products, more importantly great customer care.
Easy to order my favourite skin care products at best possible prices and my order always arrives on time
The pre order phone call to ensure correct use of product and best product ordered was great and reassuring
Ordered some products from yourself! Prices were the best as I shopped about and delivery was super fast
Lovely company and very professional
The Derma Company is rated 4.97 based on 533 reviews