The Dog Line Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The Dog Line

helpdesk@thedogline.com.au

U10/15 Bonner Drive, Malaga WA

Telephone

How would you rate The Dog Line ?

Emma B
"Thank you Dog Line for the great service. The website was easy to use and the delivery was quick. Would definitely use this website again!"
Susan T
"The product has been wonderful and after only a couple of days the behaviors I was having with my dog have been halted altogether. Cute mischief puppy, to well behaved lovable dog! The service was great and the follow up on my progress an unexpected bonus."
Russell E
"Very good product works well only used it few times with good results"
"Amazing how effective 'Little Dog Deluxe Anti-Bark Collar' is!! It worked on the 1st day and now after only 1 week, Misha (Mini Schnauzer) is a same happy 3 years old dog without barking and aggressive behavier towards to other dogs. I'm so happy with results so far :)"
"I always wonder when I am reading reviews before making a purchase if they are the real deal. In this case they are. Colin goes out of his way to help make sure you are happy and get what you need, even to the point of helping me purchase my last items when WA was having a public holiday. I recommend him to my friends as I do you."
"The product works as it is meant to. Truly exceptional was the service and I believe I have its full measure. It was my frank stupidity the exposed Colin's patience, respect and steadfast intent to courteously assist me to secure a good outcome. I was embarrassed by my cluelessness and was so appreciative that Colin was not phased, irritated nor patronising. I think the product is very good but the man himself is exceptional and so is his supportive team. Top marks indeed"
Wow! What a lovely photo, Emma.
Thanks for sharing your review and that photo.
That brightens our day!
Keep in touch!
"We purchased a collar for our dogs barking, it worked instantly and we only leave it on him when he’s outside. Best thing we have every purchased and has helped us train him too."
We are so glad to hear about the success of the product to your very cute little dog. Thanks for sharing your reviews and the photo of your adorable dog, Susan. Stay in touch!
"Very helpful friendly customer service, Extremely fast delivery, Great products that really do work!! I would not hesitate to purchase any products from dog line in the future."
"excellent comuster service, the only place where I have ordered online and they called me to Let me know I had ordered two different sizes and wanted to check it was correct before sending it out,very friendly, order arrived very fast. Great payment plans. 😊"
"The neighbours two very large dogs bark continually the entire time the owners (recently moved in with the two "rescue dogs") are away at work...as soon as the owners return home..blissful silence. My daughter in law told me about the Dog House..like a Bird house..and sent me the link..i ordered and paid the extra for immediate delivery..the parcel arrived..i went direct to my Daughters residence (where the dogs are next door)..opened the parcel, popped the battery in, and turned the dial.... "The dogs were barking (and had been since early morning) and there was not a sound after the dial was turned...bliss!!! Now, the only sound you hear is if a vehicle or dog walker approaches, there is sometimes a single bark..then silence. Congratulations!!! Incidentally, my brother is ordering. My sister is ordering. and another friend is awaiting my email to order as I type."
"They helped make things easy getting the right product for my dog. Thanks, The Dog Line!"
"I'm really happy with The Dog Line's service. They helped me choose the right collar for my dog and situation. Thanks heaps!"
"Collar was a good pric, package arranged in good time"
"Very helpful and knowledgeable many thanks again. Keep it up!"
"love The Dog Line's quick and excellent service. Im very impressed."
"Service was fantastic with quick delivery. Product works amazing"
"I was worried that the collar would not work but it works a treat! He was barking at 5am every morning which has now stopped! The service was great and very helpful!"
"I really wanted to train my dog to listen to me off leash. It was so hard until i tried their Petsafe E-Collar. I didnt want to use it at first because of the negative stigma but after all the handy tips from The Dog Line website, I was able to purchase eith confidence and now using the collar with safety and in no danger of injuring my dog. Thanks alot TDL :)"
"Very good product works well only used it few times with good results"
That's perfect, Russel.
We are so glad that it works well on your beautiful dog.
Thanks for sharing your review and your dog's photo.
We surely love it..
Keep in touch!
"Easy to use website with all the information I needed plus more. Once I decided on a product and purchased it was packed and delivered so quickly. Product exceeded my expectations and has be so fantastic. So glad it's waterproof as well as she went pelting into the dam with it on and still works like nothing ever happened. As for training with the collar I just love it couldn't have done a better job!!"
That's terrific news Rebecca.
We are so glad to hear that the training collar really works well on your best bud. HIs beautiful by the way.
And we aim for great service for our customers.
Thanks for boosting us up with your great review.
Keep in touch!!
"When we received our order it was not as expected. However when i rang the order was fixed and all sorted by a lovely staff member Thanks for the great service"
The Dog Line is rated 4.94 based on 618 reviews