The Dog Line Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend The Dog Line

helpdesk@thedogline.com.au

33 Browning Street, Yokine, WA

How would you rate The Dog Line ?

Peta
"We first made a purchase from The Dog Line 18 months ago when we moved onto 2.5 acres. We were afraid our Boxer would wonder and get hurt, lost or picked up by the range. Friends of ours already had the collar for their 2 dogs and had seen how good it worked for them. I had to set it up (and not being to tech savy) had to make a few phone call, and I was amazed at how easy it was by them talking me through everything over the phone. Then about a year ago, we got another dog, and there was no question we were going to use the collar on him too. He is a Boxer also, and he jumps all over our visitors...so I purchased the training collar too. Its working a treat! Anyway, as you can see by the photo I have attached, my boys have a very hard life and their collars don't bother them at all whilst crashed out on my bed! Thank You Dog Line."
Paige
"Before getting this collar we had being reported to the council because our little puppy was barking too much at nights so when we took him to get his needles the vet recommended yous as one of the best brands, so I went home and decided I would go just with the hire to start with and it worked straight away!! It was like a miracle, it was like heaven on earth!! And just a week later he doesn’t even need to wear and if he starts to make a sound he knows that when we show it to him he’s not to bark or else we’ll put it on him again. If you’re wondering if it will work or not or if you are on the fence about it, don’t be! Because it truly does work wonders!"
"Thanks so much! The collar has really helped stopped my dog's barking! Arrived quickly and was far cheaper than other stores. Highly recommend! Thanks Again!"
"We went to see Colin today with our 4 year old Staffy, thinking, maybe something could be done with our crazy boy!! He jumps up on all our visitors, and thinks everyone like their leg humped!!! :/ ... Boy, we were so impressed with Colin and all his dog training knowledge!! After watching him with our boy using the collar for about 5 mins, we're so looking forward to be able to be relaxing with our visitors soon!!"
"Quick delivery. The collar works well and has saved the dog from returning to Rescue."
That's perfect, Peta!
We are so glad to hear the great results you got from our products.
And also with our service.
That's what we always aim for.
Your two boys are very comfortable and very much love your bed. LOL!
Thanks for the great review and their photo too..

Have a great day!
"Very easy to navigate website and gave good descriptions of products - making it easy to make the right purchase"
"Easy to use site. Quick processing of the order. The order arrived well packaged and undamaged. The parcel also included some extra tips on use of the product."
"I ordered the Mini Educator which is a fantastic product. I read product reviews online 1st before choosing this. Seems to be the remote trainer of choice in the US with professional trainers and the correctional levels have very small incremental adjustments compared to entry level collars. Have only had it a short time and after watching some youtube training videos I have seen the improvement of my stubborn dog. Slowly does it, as it is a training tool to be used with a light hand but it does get my dogs attention. Service from the Dog Line was good and they endorsed my choice which was reassuring with the great array of products on the market. . Postage was fast - even from WA and very well packaged. I am sure if I required additional product support the Dog Line would be very good but I had done my research and read many product reviews and recommendations before purchasing"
"I've had the collar for 1 week and noticed a difference within the first couple of days. At last I have some peace from her shrill barking. Colin is very pleasant to speak to about any problem."
"We order a range of dangerous dog products, and we were very impressed with the postage speed and extremely impressed with the quality of the products. Thank you 😁"
"I recently just purchased my second electric bark collar for my second Jack Russell! They both bark when I’m not home and now they have learnt not to bark at all when I’m not home in a matter of 2 weeks! I even got sent 2 free batteries which made my week! Awesome service awesome product do recommend for any dog!"
Joscelyn P
Verified Buyer
"Our dog finally stopped barking"
"It was like a miracle! He’s now had the collar on for over 12 hours and he has not even SQUEAKED! The barking and screaming is gone! The collar worked IMMEDIATELY and FLAWLESSLY! Thank you The Dog Line for giving us our life back. Dave."
"Customer service was great. The Aus Post lost my parcel but all I did was email Dog Line and they tracked it for me and with one friendly helpful call my parcel was ready to collect. thanks guys and also my dogs barking as been so much better since we introduced him to his new collar. Rona Kings Langley NSW"
"One of our neighbors complained that our dog was barking when we left home in the morning and some one told us about the dog house I purchased this and it seems to have fixed the problem, with a few treats as well, only use it when I go out, ordered it one day and was here the next, great service."
"My lab has significantly reduced her barking with the collar off due to the training it provided."
"An amazing product!!! Didn’t take long at all to pull my dog into line. No yelps from her, just shook her head. Will recommend this to everyone. Thank you"
"Goods arrived on time and intact. Great service on offer the whole time. Puppy has done her best to destroy her new toy - but not a scratch (well hardly). Will definitely order again."
"Thanks for the awesome service TheDogLine team! You've all been amazing! Barking is all under control! Cheers!"
"Thanks for the awesome service I spoke to Leanne who made it all really easy! You've all been amazing! Barking is all under control! Cheers!"
Sheridan B
Verified Buyer
"I was so impressed that Colin came to see us on a Sunday even at short notice! Your help will never be forgotten. Thank you so much, Colin and the Dog Line!"
The Dog Line is rated 4.94 based on 570 reviews