The Dog Line Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend The Dog Line

helpdesk@thedogline.com.au

33 Browning Street, Yokine, WA

How would you rate The Dog Line ?

(optional)

Heather A
"Easy to use website Order arrived quickly Very happy with product"
Terry H
"Great product reliable batteries last for ever friendly service fast delivery worth spending that extra coin for a far better product"
"Hey. I received my collar and have had immediate results. Only put on at night as she barks at a fox that's hanging around. Best Buy ever. My family and I are sleeping better. Thank you. 😄"
"Dog collar stopped working, one call to the extremely helpfull staff at the dog line and a replacement unit was shipped immediatly. thanks guys."
"Purchased a collar for my daughter to stop the dog from barking. Seemed to work for a few days but then she either got used to it or it stopped working. Will check with her and see how it is going."
"The staff could not be more helpful - went above and beyond to assist me with a replacement item. Service is quick and communicated clearly and promptly. Great people to deal with! Thanks!"
"my dog "Missy" and I are very happy with this product"
"Very helpful and efficient with enquiries! Order arrived in no time at all. I will be using the dog line again. Thank you"
"It is great to know that there are still people in business that you can trust and rely on. That’s why I recommend The Dog Line because of their great service. Thank you, The Dog Line!"
"I'm so pleased with the service at The Dog Line. They have been really helpful with any information I've needed."
"After purchasing our Dog Line item, we were then informed of the day of arrival. Item arrived two days ahead of time and is working well."
"I have just moved into a over 50's Lifestyle Village and I have 2 toy poodles one who loves to bark. The first week I was here a complaint was made even though I did tell my neighbors that it would take them a little while to settle in. So to be on the safe side I purchased an ultrasonic device and also a citronella collar both have lived up to expectations. I would recommend these products to anyone that has a dog with a barking issue."
"Very quick postage"
"Easy to use website Order arrived quickly Very happy with product"
Oh wow! Thanks for sharing that great photo of your beautiful blue healer, Heather!
And we are glad that you're satisfied with your service and products!
Keep in touch!
Cheers!
"I purchased a citronella collar for my dog and the pricing of the dog line was much more affordable than in pet stores. The collar seems to be successful so far and we hope it continues. They are also great with making sure the product is suited and helpful with sending follow up emails."
"With the instructions from the DogLine team I got fast results."
"i like how they offer the Ezidebit option so you can spread out the cost it makes it a lot easier to buy and to pay. Thanks The Dog Line"
"The Dog Line helped me set up my dog fence and for over 5 years they are still really accommodating with my inquirie. - Sophie"
"We purchased the Citronella Collar and it has worked wonders with our dog plus the company sent an additional can of citronella and a few treats along with a cute toy for him to carrying around the yard.Well Done Guys & Gals"
"Before I bought the Dog Bark Collar, Bella was barking all the time, but now it has zapped her a couple of times, she is aware of it being on, and thanks to my chat yesterday (sorry I can’t temember her name) but she gave me suggestions on how to adjust the collar, working well."
"It arrived quickly despite only being able to come standard mail (Aerosol) and the product has worked really well."
We are so happy to hear about the great result of having the bark collar on your dog!
Thanks for that great feedback and the great photo of her.
Keep in touch, Kerri!