The Dog Line Reviews

The Dog Line 5 star review on 4th September 2020
Angelita MacDonald
The Dog Line 5 star review on 1st September 2020
Maxine Milburn
Dog Line is more like a"Life Line"for my mate Charlie and his proud owners. After all the stress of dealing with our local council on how,when,why and what??This order and product is exactly what was needed to be able to walk our family dog around the neighbor hood, stress free and happy.There was always help and advice over the phone on products,and the lady didn't make me feel shamed when I was purchasing products that we have had to purchase due to council reg. Excellent company. Thank goodness we have you to help.
We have a standard suburban backyard with dogs on all sides and a staffy that attacks the timber paling fence. On advice from Colin we purchased the Pet Barrier Electric Fence and we couldn't be happier. No more stress and having to replace palings and much happier neighbours!
It arrived within 24 hours of ordering and the customer service from both Colin & Declan was amazing. We had to call them a couple of times for advice and it was never too much trouble for them to help us. Can't recommend both the service and the product highly enough. Thanks
Unfortunately I was overcharged for the rental. Then when the product arrived it didn't work. I have returned and am waiting for a (hopefully) full refund.
Bruce is a foster dog and needed that bit of extra help to adjust to city life after being a farm dog his entire life. The educator collar is great and unlike other brands isn’t an instant shock and can keep it at one level. It feels like pins and needles instead of a zap
The Dog Line 5 star review on 22nd October 2020
Very happy with the customer service and the product. Second time we have used this company.
Our big pups were escaping over the fence but that all stopped pretty quickly after we installed Dogline. We've brought the whole set up to our new property and it has been reinstalled. I like that its pretty easy to relay if you want to protect certain areas of your garden. Advise, installation and help by Colin and Declan has been amazing. Definitely recommend.
Item purchased never received.
Hi Tammy
We have sent your order - at the time you ordered it, unfortunately Aus Post are experiencing significant delays. I have emailed you the tracking number for your parcel. Please give me a call if you have any questions
Fantastic service and system. We've had the system for 4 years now and not one escape. The ability to move the fence easily when required has made it super easy. Service is A+ with a phone call received after ordering to confirm size etc and products received within 3-5 business days.
Our little Jack Russell is a social butterfly and I think he has been rescued off the street by just about everyone in the neighbourhood!! Dog line has kept him safely on our property and reassured us that he is safe.
The Dog Line 5 star review on 2nd October 2020
Great service with a follow up phone call and quick delivery of the anti barking collar. Early days but we’ve seen some real improvement in our dog’s behaviour already. Neighbourly relations will hopefully be restored....
Very efficient and prompt delivery. Excellent service.
Reasonably quick transport. The instructions were easy to follow but hard to read, minuscule print font.
The device works as advertised, but the citronella spray doesn't seem to affect him. The device does spray a mist, I see his head shy away, for an instant, then its back to barking, regardless of the citronella.
I'm trying to synchronise my use of verbal commands, the citronella device and a sonic device, to achieve the desired aim of barking as a warning, when needed, a single woof when alerting me, and not much other barking.
The Dog Line 3 star review on 26th September 2020
Shipping took a while but the product came in perfect condition and at a nice price. Definitely will be ordering from them again
Amazing service and incredible delivery time. First order was missing a part. I contacted The Dog Line and had a response within an hour and replacement on the way. I'm in a rural area in TAS so expected a delivery from WA to take three days at the least. Replacement arrived less than 24 hours later! No charge to me to return the other product. Seriously wowed by the customer service, product works as described.
Always prompt service, and happy to answer any questions or concerns.
The team also have a loss of advice for choosing the correct product for me and my dog
Effficent ordering easy delivery prompt we done
I could not be happier with the product or the amazing help I've received from Jack and Carmen. I can finally relax when the dogs are in the yard knowing I'm not about to have to hunt them down 😊
Fast and friendly service. Quality product.
Best thing ever , stopped my dog digging under our fence she is now staying right away from the fence, she had tried twice getting a hit and that's all it took. Best investment for peace of mind.
I have had the dog line pet barrier 1200 electric fence for a year .. has been the best investment ever. I have surrounded our 2.5 acre property and my staffy is now able to roam freely. She used to go on the road and bring back road kill on a regular basis ... just such a relief to not have the worry of her getting out (gate always open as well) well worth the $
My parcel has not arrived as yet..however a team member rang to let me know why the day..so appreciated
The Dog Line 5 star review on 23rd September 2020