The Dog Line Reviews

U10/15 Bonner Drive, Malaga WA

Tell us how The Dog Line made you happy

Under an hour
Cate T
"Excellent customer service and they were more than happy to look into sort out my issue. Would recommend the dog line to anyone. Shipping was fast, transaction easy and service truly awesome."
Darryl H
"we have been using our sport dog sbc-r collars for over a week & have worked perfectly, as our dogs don't even attempt to bark for a while after the collars have been removed, we had cheaper collars before which we had to charge daily but they still bark at time with them on, highly recommend The Dog Line for ease of use of the web site with great product details, did have to wait for a week for dispatch as out of stock but got a friendly call to inform us which was great to be keep in the loop well done The Dog Line"
"Thank you dog line. Emailed for product info & advice. Got a super fast reply, thanks Colin! & I’m very happy with the product I purchased. Would highly recommend & buy from again A+ 👍🏻"
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"The Wireless Dog Fence gives Dozer total yard freedom. He knows his boundaries and sits for his collar before going to the yard.We think it is a great investment and gives us peace of mind knowing he is contained within our yard as we do not have a fenced property.Prior to the wireless fence Dozer was attached to an upstairs lead and a yard running wire. Being a Blue Heeler,he chased anything that moved including cars and at that point we seriously thought the Wireless fence was the way to go. Thanks to your Staff, who made it all too easy and the online tutorials gave us different options. Many thanks from 2 happy customers...Ailsa and Don."
That's absolutely amazing news, Ailsa and Don.
We are so glad to hear the great success of wireless dog fence you got from us to Dozer. Dozer really looks happy to be off lead and be able to run without you getting worried. Thanks for the lovely photo too.
Keep in touch!
"Very quick delivery...very helpful service...see how the next5-6weeks go re product😊"
"The Dog Line has many high quality products and I love their service. Keep up the great work!"
That's pretty awesome review, Cate!
Thanks for that, we greatly appreciate it.
Also, your dog is really cute. Thanks for sharing it!
Keep in touch.
"Great product, easy instructions and prompt delivery. Thank you!"
That's really good news Darryl.
That's what we really aim in using a good quality bark collars.
To train dogs not bark unnecessarily.
Consistent training is the key for the success.
Keep in touch, Darryl!
"Good communication and got me everything I needed to help with a recent issue with my dog."
That's perfect, Kerryn!
Thanks for sharing this great review and awesome photo of your adorable pooch!
We love it!
Keep in touch!
"Hi We bought the collar to encourage our wolf hound to stop barking at people walking past in the evenings. Allready after a week we have found it has changed his behavior around this time of the day. Very happy with the product."
"Great service and product from The Dog Line. The product is very effective in stopping our dog's nuisance barking. Thanks Dogline from us & our Neighbours!"
"Quick delivery of a fantastic product, will definitely buy from you again!!"
That's perfect, D Mclean! We appreciate the time you give to write your positive review of our service and product!
Keep in touch!
"My 1 year old Bichon (Mozzy) started barking at anything she could see or hear from the veranda after front and side trees were removed. It was becoming so bad we had neighbours complaining. Mozzy has had her collar now for a week now. She is down to just a growl when she sees a car, person, dog or a bird. Totally in awe of the training collar. I would recommend this device to anyone and everyone that is having a problem."
Mozzy is a beautiful girl, Myra!
And we are so glad that the training collar works really well and reduces her barking problem. Dogs, sometimes need a constant reminder that not all things are worthy of barking at. Consistent training is a needed so it is successful. Keep in touch!
"Provided products and service to meet my needs and keep my dogs safe and protect livestock and others pets from my dogs. On a farm we have cattle grids which are not fenced, so my dogs learned how to walk over the grids and disappear! My 2 dogs i am totally embarrassed to say, took off overnight only to be returned to me by THE RANGER after being caught being very bad dogs on a near by property. We also live on a 100km speed zone road AND have railway lines. Had previously lost one dog to the highway : ( We run our own livestock and our neighbors have livestock too. So lots of issues all at once. I needed a solution for everyones safety and peace of mind. The Dog Line RF fence was the right answer for me and my dogs. They quickly understood the "rules" of the fence and the fact that the collars are so easy to adjust the levels of stimulation made it super fast and effective. No more getting out, no more Mr ranger experiences! I can leave the property knowing the dogs will be there when i get home with out any need for restraints or getting locked up. The one time the fence was compromised-by some kind of animal-i think maybe a chew happy rabbit-the fence alerted me to the problem (un ignorable beep) which i found and easily fixed by myself (ie not an electrician). The only other time the fence (wall unit) had a problem was due to a lightning strike. I rang the Dog line and explained what had occurred, they quickly posted me a replacement while i sent back my faulty one and then was really happy to hear it was covered under warranty, so my replacement costs were minimal and the service was super good. Having to go back to traditional-"have to tie/lock the dogs up" was horrible for both me and my dogs and it was just for a few days!!! So my experiences have been great and i highly recommended their products and service. Their online information videos have been great to watch and i have learned a lot from Colin who knows his stuff and i would trust to give me and others the right advice and the right product that suits individual needs. He asked me lots of questions before recommending anything to buy, and i felt like he really wanted to help my dogs stay safe and for me not to go mental!! Without a doubt, If i moved to a new property i would set up a new Dogline RF fence before i moved in if i couldnt take this one with me. Many thanks, much appreciated."
That's a really awesome success!
We thank you so much for the time composing this great review about our product and service.
We are so happy that you are very satisfied with the service and quality of our products.
"Quick and efficient"
"The Dog Line has been really helpful. Thank you so much for solving my problem - my dog hasn't escaped since I got your system installed."
"Really happy with the quality service and products that The Dog Line provides. Thanks, folks!"
"We lost our dog for 3 days and vowed to never go through that experience agsin so we conracted The Dog Line, best decision ever. We can go out with a peace of mind now knowing our dog is safe at home. He won't even come to the front of the house anymore unless he is with my husband or I. He now just plays or rests in our big back yard or under our house. We are very grateful! Very friendly & helpful staff."
That's absolutely fantastic news, Mia & Chris!
We are so glad that our system keeps your boy at home and safe.
Keep in touch!
"I needed an invisible dog fence and some other products for my new escape-artist dog. I received very helpful advice on email and by phone prior to making purchases, including a discussion about how much wire I would need. Carmen did a Google map search of my property to determine how much wire I could need. My orders arrived quickly, and I have been a return customer."
What good looking dogs you have!
We are so glad to hear about the success of our products and the service you got from Carmen.
We appreciate your feedback!
"I love that the postage was so quick and Colin was really accommodating. No complaints! Cheers"
"Frank loved hearing the sound of his own voice. Particularly in the middle of the night. Since getting the collar he has completely relaxed. Even when not wearing the collar he now ignores other dogs barking rather than joining in."
Frank is absolutely handsome..
It is great to hear that the bark collar works well on Frank.
Thanks for sharing, Frank!
"I was confused on what dog fence kit to purchase but the staff at The Dog Line helped me sort through the options and answer any questions. Thanks guys!"
The Dog Line is rated 4.93 based on 689 reviews