The Dog Line Reviews

helpdesk@thedogline.com.au

U10/15 Bonner Drive, Malaga WA

Tell us how The Dog Line made you happy

Tamara G
"Highly recommend dogline, I wasn't sure what to get so went on to chat and told them my problem, I recieved excellent service and advice on what to get so I ordered the product and even though I live remote I recieved it in 2 days. My dog is usually very obedient untill she gets too excited for something and she just won't come when I call, after following instructions of how to use the sportshunter she has learnt very quickly and it has helped so much with her training it is amazing. I no longer have to have her tied up in the car out in the bush, no more worring she will run off chasing something and get lost."
Mark S
"Very happy with the fence wire I bought for an existing fence system (different brand). I got sick of repairing breaks in the flimsy thin wire that it came with. I will be upgrading the rest of the system very soon. Cannot speak highly enough of the customer service, even got a phone call after I placed my order to make sure I had ordered the right quantity - just as well because I had mucked it up! Not sure Cooper is as happy as me, he used to like 'helping' in the garden bed!!"
"Thank you Dog Line for the great service. The website was easy to use and the delivery was quick. Would definitely use this website again!"
"Excellent customer service, great delivery, very happy customer, thank you"
"I am completely satisfied with the service and the product itself. The postage was quick. Thanks The Dog Line peeps!"
"Fantastic service and staff. Explained any concerns we had"
"You can actually talk to a person if needed,very knowledgeable.Great advise given. products that actually work.120% satisfied."
"I purchased a indoor bark control to use on our GSD . It didn't work however I really appreciate that Colin wanted to take the time to see if he could help with other products . We didn't purchase any and the company was happy to refund for the one we did purchase . I wanted to say thankyou for your professionalism and quick response ."
"The dog line products are great we use the dog line fence to keep our precious dogs in and it works atreat. The call center has been great for extra advice and product that may help us easily contactable by phone and always ready to help. Delivery time of product is great as well. Awesome job guys keep up the great work. Malcolm"
"We had two very loud barking German Shepherds next door until we went online and purchased an Outdoor Bark House from the Dog Line. The result was immediate. The constant barking stopped and we now do not get woken in the early hours of the morning. Peace"
"The service is second to none!!!! I had help from Jo online and then Carmen by phone. I could not have asked for any better assistance and service."
"I was blown away by the service we got from The Dog Line. When I was unsure about a product I had purchased, I was able to speak to the people at The Dog Line and they did everything they could do to make me happy with the product I purchased including follow up phone calls to see the progress."
"Excellent products THEY WORK.Great service from the team,prompt replies to queries . I highly recommend these products and the Dog line."
"Good range - good service"
"I admire their quick replies and advices on my dog problems. Much appreciated. Thanks, The Dog Line!"
"Very helpful. I asked questions about the best thing to stop dogs barking and got responses straight away. Purchased 2 collars and i am am looking at getting a third. Very happy."
"Hello, Thankyou to Colin, who called me after I put my order in to have a chat and give me advice on the best type of collars for my blue heelers. The collars arrived within a couple of days and have been a great success. Great to know The Dog Line is in Australia and available for any future advice I might need. Thanks Colin, and I will be happy to recommend The Dog Line to all my friends. Cheers, Sue Wrigley, Brisbane"
"Extremely thorough and very professional with a level of selection support and back up service second to none. I am really blown away by the products, people and unmatched support they give at The Dog Line. Can highly recommend this business."
"I'm really satisfied with The Dog Line's service. Their products are efficient and solved my dog-problems. Will certainly make a purchase again."
"I highly recommend The Dog Line. Colin explained the item's features to me and it's outstanding. Thanks!"
"The Dog Line has such an easy process. I'm also happy that my package arrived on time."
The Dog Line is rated 4.94 based on 652 reviews