The Souled Store Reviews

The Souled Store 1 star review on 2nd September 2022
Paritosh
The Souled Store 1 star review on 22nd July 2022
The Souled Store 2 star review on 9th December 2021
I’m (was) a fan of souled store products from the beginning. And I remember influencing others to check out their stuff. But consistency matters right??? Recently I placed a few orders, out of which I didn’t get delivered. When I raise this request to customer care, and a few follow-ups later, they ended up saying “it’s been delivered” - and they failed to provide zero facts that could back up their decision. There were no investigations done with the delivery partner from souled store customer care! Just a simple word that says “it’s been delivered” that’s all!!! Before my escalation to customer care, I did investigate with our community security team, entry& exit ledger, have gone through no broker app notifications & miss calls to find out if there is any trace of delivery, and I found nothing. My advice is - to go for the “cash on delivery” option if you want to buy their stuff badly. That’s safe! Good luck!
not sending quality prouct
Very poor delivery net. Waited for 10 days product did not get delivered to me. No one contact me but still status showd out for delivery. Poor customer care and query resolving potential. Do not ever buy any product from this company. If you want purchase from any other company.
One of the most pathetic customer service. Made me wait for 4 days and no upfront information on the delay . The people on the floor are not only rude but arrogant. There were 4 contact number I tried to call . None of them answered . I had to gift it on Friday , today being Saturday I called to inform that I would be late coz I was stuck in traffic .. None of the contact number provided answered. Absolutely pathetic customer service. The lady on floor was utter disgusting and does not know to handle irate customer. Poor and unprofessional customer service.
Very bad service. I am dissatisfied with the service. Please do not buy anything online. The delivery agent that the Souled store uses is a fake service. The delivery agent didn't even try to deliver my product and no communication was done by the delivery agent and fake remarks were given thrice that I was not available for receiving the order. Please DO NOT BUY THINGS ONLINE. Even after this thing being escalated twice, there was no attempt made to deliver. This is very frustrating . I am really very dissatisfied with the service. People, THINK BEFORE YOU BUY AND DON'T MAKE PAYMENTS UNTILL THE PRODUCT IS DELIVERED!!!!!
The Souled Store 1 star review on 2nd September 2022
Wrong product delivered. Very poor customer service team. No communication and really bad experience when returning the product. Highly disappointed. Please see it has been more than 11 days since the order and I still haven't received my refund nor have they initiated one. Multiple E-Mails to the support team are a waste because they need 24 to 48 hrs to reply after writing one mail. Pathetic service.
The Souled Store 1 star review on 31st August 2022 The Souled Store 1 star review on 31st August 2022 The Souled Store 1 star review on 31st August 2022 The Souled Store 1 star review on 31st August 2022
Poor quality cloth. One to two washes and the whole t-shirt starts to look old. Fabric becomes loose and neck opens two sizes bigger.
The quality of fabric is top notch and print is also remarkable , I don't know why people are giving bad reviews
Disgusting service. No returns accepted since 2 weeks have passed.
Do not trust this online store this is totally fake two or three people are doing fraud. They send empty packet no clothes inside and this not happened with me only my 4-5 friends faced same issue and when we complain thy do not bother..and later calling from unknown number and threatening people.. don’t order
The Souled Store 1 star review on 22nd July 2022
Product's are good , but overpriced. Not value for money. Don't buy there membership, they are making you fool
Very bad experience…poor quality product..have asked for return since one month and no one is coming…even these people not pickng up my call and now not responding to my mails.. Total waste of money…
Had a pathetic experience at The Souled store, Ambience Mall, Gurgaon, today on 5th June 2022. First the staff at the Billing counter were too slow and we had to wait for a long time to get our bill done. They did not have a basic Credit Card machine with them. We were getting late and so paid quickly and left. After reaching home we realised that they overbooked us and added an item worth INR 1000+ into our bill. There was no contact details on the internet. We somehow got the store number via their Mumbai store. A lady who identified herself as the store Manager instead of apologising talked very rudely. Was not even ready to listen to the issue and said she is busy at the store (it was 9:15 pm and stores at Ambience get closed by 9pm). Then we called again at 9:30pm, she again instead of apologising talked very unprofessionally and said she will check and call us back at 10pm. She did not even ask our bill number and when I confronted she said she will call back and ask the details. Till then we have called her 15 times and she is not picking up the phone. It is 11:09 pm right now. I request all of you please don’t buy from this fraud store. They even sold their membership to us forcefully and looted us by billing fraud. The staff and specially that lady is too Badtameez. I am going to lodge a complaint to the police.
Request for refund for my Order ID: 6102390 as till date not received my order. As you are having some issue to dispatch my product with correct size. I have ordered XS size Tshirt in Coloba store and they delivered S size so I send request for replacement of the product but till today not received. I am not satisfied with your service as I was not informed about this ever 2 days I kept on calling and your concern person are saying lies that my order is in transit. Actually my replacement order was not shipped. Please improve your service so that i can recommend others also to buy from your shop.
Good quality products, are same as shown. Should add more products like shoes and formal wearing.
I dont know why there are bad reviews of souled store. Based on reviews, first i thought i wont buy. But then on second thoughts, something told me i should atleast try. First of all i received amazing products, packing was also super nice. The colors were amazing and quality of product was very good. The cloth was soft, i went for 100% cotton so it feels amazing!! Thanks to souled store!
Very very poor fabric in each category. All they focus is on design and look, which gets compromised after a couple of use. I have bought more than 15 products from them in last one year, and trust me none of them is in my wardrobe anymore. Trust me none of the products lasted even 1-2 months. Poor and pathetic. I have now deleted the app permanently, and never to return for sure.
Very poor and thick quality material and when you try to return it they always show invalid name or anything invalid to make there money... literally i hate this experience and plz do not try it...
Very pathetic. They should change there name to idiotic store.
Worst experience!!! product missing inside package.
The Souled Store is rated 2.1 based on 162 reviews