The Souled Store Reviews

The Souled Store 5 star review on 20th July 2020
Hrudaya Bhalerao
The Souled Store 5 star review on 11th July 2020
Preetam Robbert
Very bad experience…poor quality product..have asked for return since one month and no one is coming…even these people not pickng up my call and now not responding to my mails.. Total waste of money…
Had a pathetic experience at The Souled store, Ambience Mall, Gurgaon, today on 5th June 2022. First the staff at the Billing counter were too slow and we had to wait for a long time to get our bill done. They did not have a basic Credit Card machine with them. We were getting late and so paid quickly and left. After reaching home we realised that they overbooked us and added an item worth INR 1000+ into our bill. There was no contact details on the internet. We somehow got the store number via their Mumbai store. A lady who identified herself as the store Manager instead of apologising talked very rudely. Was not even ready to listen to the issue and said she is busy at the store (it was 9:15 pm and stores at Ambience get closed by 9pm). Then we called again at 9:30pm, she again instead of apologising talked very unprofessionally and said she will check and call us back at 10pm. She did not even ask our bill number and when I confronted she said she will call back and ask the details. Till then we have called her 15 times and she is not picking up the phone. It is 11:09 pm right now. I request all of you please don’t buy from this fraud store. They even sold their membership to us forcefully and looted us by billing fraud. The staff and specially that lady is too Badtameez. I am going to lodge a complaint to the police.
Request for refund for my Order ID: 6102390 as till date not received my order. As you are having some issue to dispatch my product with correct size. I have ordered XS size Tshirt in Coloba store and they delivered S size so I send request for replacement of the product but till today not received. I am not satisfied with your service as I was not informed about this ever 2 days I kept on calling and your concern person are saying lies that my order is in transit. Actually my replacement order was not shipped. Please improve your service so that i can recommend others also to buy from your shop.
Good quality products, are same as shown. Should add more products like shoes and formal wearing.
I dont know why there are bad reviews of souled store. Based on reviews, first i thought i wont buy. But then on second thoughts, something told me i should atleast try. First of all i received amazing products, packing was also super nice. The colors were amazing and quality of product was very good. The cloth was soft, i went for 100% cotton so it feels amazing!! Thanks to souled store!
Very very poor fabric in each category. All they focus is on design and look, which gets compromised after a couple of use. I have bought more than 15 products from them in last one year, and trust me none of them is in my wardrobe anymore. Trust me none of the products lasted even 1-2 months. Poor and pathetic. I have now deleted the app permanently, and never to return for sure.
Very poor and thick quality material and when you try to return it they always show invalid name or anything invalid to make there money... literally i hate this experience and plz do not try it...
Very pathetic. They should change there name to idiotic store.
Worst experience!!! product missing inside package.
This company is fraud. After returning product they does not refund your money. And it goes to there wallet. If you don’t like any product yet you have to purchase. Return policy is disgusting.
Wish there was an option for zero. I visited the palledium mall today went in to TSS. The lady sitting there was absolutely rubbish to talk to. I wonder why such people even get jobs they should b sacked.
Horrible customer service. Bought a cord set and there was a hole in the pocket. Did not get a refund on a torn shorts that I received. They did not even bother to take my shorts back and give me a new pair. Never buy from this place. Total scam. They sent me ₹500 TSS points instead of that which is applicable only if i spend ₹2000. Why would I from such a horrible brand with such poor customer service.
Pathetic Quality
After following you up for 3 months, nstead of refunding Rs 2770, you deposit Rs 24 in my UPI account. And now you tell me to wrote an email. This is so unprofessional. I don't know how long I'll have to wait for my refund. Zero customer service. Extremely disappointed. Never recommending you to anyone.
Initially, service was good. received quality products at decent price. It takes little longer for delivery and return pickup/refund but that is okay. But later on service got pathetic. I started to received used (I mean literally used products, had some stains on them/washed marks and even small wear and tear). I placed the return request a month ago and still struggling to get refund. Instead their call center executive even senior manager are blaming me for not having follow up with them. Seriously I should have visited this site before placing the orders. Now I am stuck with around 3000 INR in souled store TSS money and forced to buy souled store products)
Do not buy, I repeat do not buy anything from here, you won't receive an refund for your returns. And worst part no grievance management either by call or mail. Only exp you will have is REGRET.
I like what they do. Overall not bad. U can always go and check what is their latest catalog.
The product was okay, but really thin for a sweatshirt. What was the most disappointing fact was that even after paying for extra gift wrap they didnt do it! They just gave it in a normal souled store package!
The Souled Store 2 star review on 9th December 2021
Any options for Zero Stars? Firstly their size chart is wrong. You buy 4 products. Return 2 due to wrong size. You try to buy the correct size. They charge more then. Flawed algorithm and flawed company. If you guys are thinking about an IPO, please don't!!!
Ordered a Tshirt sometime back, though the delivery was a week late but the product was awesome exactly what i was looking for. Quality is good but still can work on delivery:)
The Souled Store is rated 2.17 based on 151 reviews