The Sound Parcel Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Sound Parcel
Read The Sound Parcel Reviews

About The Sound Parcel:

Music Electronics & Gear Rental. Proudly offering the finest gear to discerning musicians throughout the USA, and beyond.

484-291-4327

hello@thesoundparcel.co

Everything has been great except that I still don’t have the pedal. USPS has had the pedal in my town since Friday and can’t get any information on it. Have a recording session tomorrow and sold a pedal to buy this one, but still don’t have.
Sorry to hear about the USPS delivery delays. Mail Service times have been improving over the last few weeks... but we are still observing similar delays in some parts of the country stemming from the COVID-19 pandemic. Trust that we will be watching tracking on this package through to delivery, along with you!
Customer Service and Delivery was extremely efficient, and the Products are absolutely Marvelous. Highly recommended.
Had exactly what I was looking for and quick shipping. Thank you.
Very nice.
Got into a search for a deal on a scarce Rivolta guitar. Saw that the Sound Parcel had one for a good price. My experience dealing with these guys was GREAT. They responded to my multiple email questions at off hours and gave me a great deal. A real pleasure dealing with a shop that makes time to communicate openly and honestly with customers. Fast shipping to one happy customer. Can’t recommend these guys highly enough.
This is an awesome peice of equipment. Looks great, performs as good as it looks. Fast Shipping great seller. Highly recommended. Will buy again.
My hungry robot lumen sounds amazing!
Great store to deal with
Item was in stack as presented. Fast shipping. Competitive price. No complaints.
Fair, fast, good prices.
Fast shipping, product nicely packaged. Overall excellent experience
Very pleased with my first purchase from Sound Parcel- from communication through to delivery, I will absolutely begin my next pedal purchase with SP.
Amazing service, amazing packaging, will be ordering more stuff sooon!
Sound Parcel shipped promptly and kept me informed along the way. Could not ask for anything more, thanks!
My special order interface cables was PERFECTO!
Always swift with the shipping and quality items!! My go to cable store now
They had most of what I needed (uncommon strings) and shipped it out quickly. Price was competitive.
Well packaged product, and product as described. Pretty cool button that comes with the product :)
I received my item fast and in good condition, it is exactly as described. I'm so glad that I can still purchase analog audio tape.
Got me a quality product quickly and at a fair price!
The Sound Parcel is rated 4.97 based on 1,032 reviews