The Sound Parcel Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend The Sound Parcel

About The Sound Parcel: Music Electronics & Gear Rental. Proudly offering the finest gear to discerning musicians throughout the USA, and beyond.

484-291-4327

hello@thesoundparcel.co

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
"Excellent customer service and fast shipping! Wonderful to work with."
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Always a pleasure ordering from here. Quick shipping & great products!"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Very smooth transaction with good communication and fast shipping. Thanks!"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"This makes any guitarist sound like a pro when it comes to tone!"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"This makes any guitarist sound like a pro when it comes to tone!"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Ordering from The Sound Parcel was excellent. Easy payment, fast shipping, and the pedal I ordered arrived in perfect condition and was well packed. I would use them again for sure."
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Great seller and excellent customer service! Would do business with again!"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"A great selection, fast service, & some of the best prices I've seen. What more could I ask for?"
(Thesoundparcel.co) -
"This was a quick and easy transaction! Fast shipping and well packed product. Highly recommend The Sound Parcel!"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Love these guys. Great products. Website is quite nice. Excellent service. Very responsive to customers' needs during rental. I recommend them to friends all the time."
(Thesoundparcel.co) -
"Super fast shipping. Packaged really well and came as described. Can’t go wrong with ordering from these guys. A++++"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"I was looking for a particular pedal and I was trying to find it in a particular color scheme for 15% off as that is about the best deal you can get on new pedals. Well the Sound Parcel had them at 15% off, but they had the color that I didn’t like as much. After corresponding with them back & forth for a few messages it became apparent that there was in fact only one color scheme for the pedal and some vendors were just using different lighting techniques for their adds. This addressed all of my main concerns so I felt very comfortable making my purchase after that. I got the pedal very quickly and I am extremely happy with my purchase and with the Sound Parcel."
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Great communication. Fast shipping. Wonderful products !"
(Stores.ebay.com/thesoundparcel) -
"Great Service. Quick Shipping"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Module came as described, easy transaction. Thanks!"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Received my order really quickly. Item was securely packaged. Very happy with my purchase!"
(Thesoundparcel.co) -
"This is the second time I have worked with David and The Sound Parcel folks. I needed some customized cables for a recording session that had a set start date. Not a deal-breaker if they weren't ready by then, but would have been great if they were... In short, David immediately took care of me and in the end my order arrived 2 days before the session! Very happy with the Gotham cables (long-time user) and especially happy with the service from David and the Sound Parcel folks. Cannot recommend them highly enough."
(Thesoundparcel.co) -
"I'm new to analog. The Sound Parcel offered several different tape formulas which I was able to research accordingly and purchase easily. The tape sounds AMAZING through my machine. Thanks for being an amazing seller!"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Immediately fell in love with the Specular Tempus. It was just what I needed in this season of guitar playing. I’m inspired, motivated, and excited to keep digging through this pedal."
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"World class pedals in stereo, thank you for your great vast product depth. Wish you success."
The Sound Parcel is rated 4.96 based on 585 reviews