The Sound Parcel Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend The Sound Parcel

About The Sound Parcel: Music Electronics & Gear Rental. Proudly offering the finest gear to discerning musicians throughout the USA, and beyond.

484-291-4327

hello@thesoundparcel.co

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
"Perfection all around !"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"They have the right gear, and they make it easy to try. Good experience!"
(Thesoundparcel.co) -
"Seriously fantastic cables and prompt delivery!"
(Stores.ebay.com/thesoundparcel) -
"Really great to work with. Great tool. Even better stafff"
(Stores.ebay.com/thesoundparcel) -
"Dude is one of the best tiny mixers, love it ! Thank you for your service! I'll definitely recommend this store to all my musician buddies :)"
(Stores.ebay.com/thesoundparcel) -
"I like the service. The dude on the phone was pleasant. Ordering was relatively painless. But the reason Im responding to this - & I hope this helps you improve your service, which deserves to be successful imho - the actual delivery - through UPS - was a bit of a nightmare- they claimed they'd delivered it - they hadn't - it was with a 3rd party - etc It took 36 hours to sort out - in which time I didn't know what was happening. And being that Im on the hook for a $600 piece of equipment that was not a happy experience. I don’t mind the delay with the delivery. But somehow you need to improve communications between UPS, you guys & the customer. I dont know how you do that though tbh. Anyway, other than that - good job snd good luck."
(Thesoundparcel.co) -
"Great service and the pedal came in quick, I would definitely buy again!"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Had a great experience! Item arrived quickly and in perfect condition. I couldn't be more satisfied."
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"I’ve had nothing but great service. Amazing selection of items with fair and reasonable pricing. Definitely a company not to overlook when considering your next purchase or rental service."
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Made my first purchase from the Sound Parcel through Reverb, but I will undoubtedly be making one of my next purchases at thesoundparcel.co sooner rather than later! Everything you could hope for from a seller."
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Great company to deal with. Great prices and solid products. Return customer here. Keep it up!"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"My item was recieved pretty quick and it was in expected condition."
"Got my item pretty quick without issues."
(Stores.ebay.com/thesoundparcel) -
"Excellent service and great cables."
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Excellent service and fast shipping. Zero complaints here."
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Great to do business with. Fast shipping and a great deal! It was a perfect transaction in my book."
"Great amp...!!!!"
"Very good shop!"
(Thesoundparcel.co) -
"Great store for music gear! Excellent deals, great communication, and top customer service. Buy with confidence."
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Responsive customer service late at night! Thanks for all the help!"
The Sound Parcel is rated 4.94 based on 345 reviews