The Sound Parcel Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Sound Parcel
Read The Sound Parcel Reviews

About The Sound Parcel:

Music Electronics & Gear Rental. Proudly offering the finest gear to discerning musicians throughout the USA, and beyond.

484-291-4327

hello@thesoundparcel.co

Great customer service. Replies FAST to messages
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
They were awesome. Very friendly and upfront about everything. I never felt like I was being sold, they gave me the best deal of one. If I buy anything online, it will be from them. 👍 well done.
Todo excelente!...
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
Arrived timely and in expected condition.
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
Always fast shipping and great service!
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
Great communication and item came perfectly new :)
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
The Sound Parcel had my Belle Starr shipped to me really fast! I had other orders I had made prior to this one that I was still waiting on after I received it. These guys will definitely be on my list of sellers that I’ll buy from again!
The Sound Parcel 5 star review on 27th April 2020
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
You guys are awesome. Answered all my questions right away! Thank you!
Great seller, couldn't be happier with the product and their prompt shipping. Would not hesitate to purchase from this company in the future.
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
Fast shipping. Awesome customer service. Product as described.
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
Thanks for the quick shipment! Stay safe!
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
Highly recommended. Super quick shipping. Got right back to me when I had a question. Great retailer!
Me encantó el articulo.
Sound Parcel helped me out a lot..they had what I wanted at a fair price and shipped it to me with no hassle and quick. I called and asked about the Go Livecast.. I was sent a link and ordered the product with no mix ups.
Great Seller!
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
Really great clean boost pedal, practically always on for me now! Quick delivery, would by again.
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
Sound Parcel knocked it out of the park in customer service and efficiency! Everything from start to finish was smooth and hassle free. Currently enjoying my product and wondering where it'll take me as a guitar player. Thanks again TSP!
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
Fast service and good pricing!
The crew at The Sound Parcel are extraordinary. Great communication as well as excellent customer service! So much so, after ordering an item from them a few hours later I returned to order another item. That was all due to the great customer service they provided.

I will most certainly be back to The Sound Parcel when my next music gear arises.

I highly recommend this shop!
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
Good service, fast shipping, good pricing. Overall it was a good experience.
The Sound Parcel is rated 4.97 based on 1,032 reviews