Ties R Us Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ties R Us
Read Ties R Us Reviews

01253 792929

sales@tiesrus.co.uk

A new customer to Ties R Us and I must say that I am very happy with the level of service I got. I was very impressed with the quality ties at my disposal and I shall be returning to buy more.
My order was dispatched promptly and I had no problem with the return process and exchanging for the ties for a slightly different shade.
Ordered a few different products to get the correct shade for our wedding. TiesRus refunded and exchanged the products we didn't want with no issues. Pleasure to deal with, will recommend!
Lovely ties and pocket squares. good quality can't wait to see the men in them at our wedding next year. Match perfectly with the bridesmaids dresses. Thank you. Quick delivery service to x
Needed a black tie for a funeral. Ties R Us promised next day delivery and quoted a great price for a silk tie. Ordered, and next day received a message to say tie would be delivered within a 1 hour slot. Tie arrived exactly as promised and was a top quality silk tie.
A superb service. I strongly recommend this Company.
Beautiful ties in a wide range of shades, excellent quality for the price and super quick delivery. Excellent customer service as returned for a different shade and a refund and processed immediately with new ones dispatched the same day and refund processed immediately. Perfect service and perfect ties for our wedding. Thank you!!
Perfect match the finances for wedding
Great service. Very happy with the ties.
Good quality ties. I ordered the incorrect colour so returned for an exchange with no problems at all. Replacement ties sent out very quickly. Great service all round.
Quick response and delivery to order. Perfect match for our wedding in September.
Perfect for the purpose
Absolutely brilliant service and such a great product. Even in this particular time of Covid-19 the service and delivery was extremely fast and of a high standard. Would 100% recommend
Satisfied but not excitedly
Bought 3 ties from their sale items. They are surprisingly good quality for the price and were delivered quickly. Thank you
Fast delivery, good quality ties and bow ties
Quick delivery with lovely quality ties
Fantastic service, the ties I wanted were out of stock, used email me when back in stock link. Items were back in stock in a matter of days, informed promptly. Order received quickly. Very happy with colour and quality. Thank you.
My first time of using Ties R Us and quite impressed good site with excellent delivery. One or two people commented on my Bowtie. Very pleased would use again.
Excellent service, speedy delivery