Tippsy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tippsy

Tell us how Tippsy made you happy
I've enjoyed trying different sakes.
Easy ordering and didn’t wait too long for shipping
Hi Nicoleta.
Yes. We are always thinking about our website for the customer.
Usually, it takes 1 week, but East coast takes a little bit more time.

Good buy again
very good sake with this good price~I will purchase them every two months
I lived in Japan for 3 years, and I have not found a good source of quality sake since I have moved back to the US. Tippsy provides a good selection of products at a reasonable price.
Hi Evan,
Thank you so much for your review!

YES! We have a lot of Japanese sake, so you can drink sake same quality as Japanese one. I hope you will find your favorite sake on our website. We have some sake box, so you can compare with other sake.
Great experience with Tippsy. I loved all 3 of the bottles I ordered, and the flat rate 10$ shipping is very convenient. I'm definitely going to buy from them again, and I may give the subscription box a try too!
Hi Crissy
Thank you so much for your review!

Yes, If you would like to order more than 6 bottle, shipping fee is free now.
Subscription is really good opportunity to try some new sake. I hope you will fun with your sake!
Tippsy Rocks. A great opportunity not only to taste different recommended sakes but also to learn about the crafting process as well as japanese culture. Very clear and well produce communication platforms including excellent videos.
Hi Guillermo,
Thank you so much for your review!
Yes. It is really good opportunity to find your favorite sake.

We have some BOX SET, it is really great opportunity to taste it.
Thank you so much!
Amazing service arrived in time!!
Great service that gives customers the option to try different sakes and then purchase larger bottles based on what they enjoy.
Hi Brian .
Thank you so much for your review!

Yes. We have a lot of sake, so, it is really hard to find your favorite sake, but We have some BOX ( assorted). If you try it, I think you can compare to same several sake.

種類が多く欲しいものが見つかった
レビューしていただきまして誠にありがとうございます!

お客様に合ったお酒が見つかりとてもうれしく思います。 弊社では、数多くの種類を幅広く取り揃えておりますので、今後も、お客様にとって最適なお酒がみつかることを祈っております。
この度は、誠にありがとうございました。
乾杯!
I had a great experience shopping on Tippsy. They had great, fast service. Also, the taste profile on each sake helped a lot. It was easy to choose what I would like.
Hi Jannie
Thank you so much for your review.

Yes. We try to ship order quickly.
If you want to get any advice to choose sake, you can contact to us!

Thank you so much!
Felt that for the price and size of the bottles it was not worth it. I also looked up the actual cost of a full bottle and rounding up found that if I had bought the full bottle size it would have cost something like $168 and that was rounding up. It feels like I overpaid for what I got and makes me rethink ordering again.
Hi Alison.
Thank you so much for your review.

I'm so sorry about it. We also have some different taste great sake, so if you try to some other sake which is cheaper one, let us know.
We can help you great quality sake!

I hope you will order some good sake again!
Addicting
Great sake! I love the cards explaining where it's made, the serving temperature, and food pairings!
Hi Joseph!

Thank you so much for your review!

Yes. We have a lot of detail about our sake. We also have guide book of sake, so if you want to try some different sake, You can read our sake guide text book.
Thank you!
Excellent service, fast shipping.
Hi.
Thank you so much for your review.

Yes. We are always thinking about our service to improve more and more.

Tank you so much!
The 3 bottles of saké I received from Tippsy were undrinkable. They were either old, or were subjected to high temperatures and were oxidized. I have been drinking high-end saké for 30 years, so I know good saké when I taste it. I spent $250 for theses three bottles, and all three were poured down the drain.
Hello. Thank you so much for your review.
I am so sorry for the inconvenience this has caused...
Actually, sake doesn't have expire date. We recommend it should be drink up to 1 year. We have a lot of other sake, so if you want to try different tasty sake, just contact to us!
We can help you! I hope you will find your favorites sake.
Thank you so much!
It's such amazing experience to drink different sake with the tasting video. Also really informative on the website regarding to sake. Looking forward to learn more about it!
Hi Bea.
Thank you so much for your review.

We really glad to you got great experience with our sake.
We also have some great sake, so if you can find your favorite sake!
Thank you so much!
Have not received March 2021 box yet.
Thank you so much for your review.

Maybe, you already get some response from our supporting team ,but
I'm so sorry for delay your order. Your state takes a littlie bit more time.
I hope your order will be arrive soon without any issue.
Best. Sake. Ever.
So glad I found Tippsy! My husband is loving getting the variety of sake. He's found joy while being in lockdown. :)
Hi Kirsten.
Than you so much for your review. We also glad to see you!
Yes. We have a lot of sake, so you can try to a lot of deferent type of sake. I hope you will find your favorite sake soon.

Tippsy is rated 4.77 based on 1,555 reviews