TobyDeals Reviews

of reviewers recommend TobyDeals

Tell us how TobyDeals made you happy
I must be some sort of miracle case judging by all these other reviews - ordered Feiyu AK2000 3 AXIS GIMBAL, I added express shipping + insurance 3-5 days (I added insurance due to all the negative reviews).

Ordered on Thursday night (payday)- arrived Monday first thing in the morning.

Product is in perfect condition, brand new and came with all accessories - works a treat especially for the price I paid I couldn't be happier.

So happy with the speadiness of delivery considering the item was coming from Hong Kong and landing in Sydney Australia - 5/5 stars.

Oh and btw the Feiyu AK2000 Is amazing.
I bought a Nikon camera from Tobydeals last Saturday 26th January 2019.
It arrived Thursday 31st January 2019.
By anyone’s reckoning, that’s amazing service.
It would have actually arrived on Wednesday had the courier not cocked up the delivery.
I have read a lot of reviews on Tobydeals, and of course everyone can’t be wrong, but I found this purchase amazing.
Add to this the fact that I paid £120 less that the High Street, and i’m over the moon with this transaction..
Tobydeals have taken a lot of stick with reviews, but here is one very satisfied customer..
I ordered a Kindle Paperwhite from Tobydeals. After placing the order, I looked at the feedback on this site. I resigned myself to having trouble and needing to get my money back.
I was blown away! Quick response to an email query, A week after the order, I received a tracking number. I looked it up on RPX Online Packages and they showed it almost at once. Toll transport were slower to show it.
The Kindle arrived today, well packed and as ordered. I would happily buy from them again.
Bought a mobile phone poco f1 128gb. So pleased with the product and an amazing price .. Amazing
Customer services .. Dont
Let the reviews put you off.. Looking forward to my next purchase .. Don’t deliver as fast as Amazon but who cares when you get an amazing price
So far I’ve ordered a Garmin Forerunner 235 (saving around £50 RRP), a Xioami A2 phone and I’ve just ordered some headphones which I’m awaiting to arrive. My orders have arrived relatively quickly and well packaged with signed for delivery. I also revieved an email at each stage from packing to dispatch. I’m not sure why other people have had such bad experiences, but they have been good for me!
I see a lot of negative reviews on Tobydeals. Now I don’t normally write reviews however as it all seems to be bad news when looking up this company I’d like to say I have no complaints. Ok to be fair my items took a long wile to come but the tracking was complete and clear. I was very worried after seeing all the negativity but my 2 canon lenses arrived in one piece and work fine. I saved a lot of money so no complaints. I’d say if your considering using Tobydeals be prepared for a long wait but I wouldn’t say they are all bad. The product is good and price is even better.
Ordered iPhone xr and Galaxy note, both arrived new in a sealed box with plenty of bubble wrap, excellent price
Ordered a Xiamo Mi A2 Lite on 28th November, it arrived today 5th December, 2018.
Brand new in unopened box. I call that good service. I normally don't write reviews but after reading so many negative ones here I thought it only fair to include a positive one. Figured mostly only dissatisfied customers write reviews to vent their spleens. Not saying they are wrong, just that those reviews don't tell the whole story!
Just received delivery of a Samsung Galaxy phone and watch and I'm absolutely delighted with the service and price from TobyDeals and would definitely recommend them
Amazing service, ordered Saturday and delivered to Victoria Australia, Tuesday arvo. Great price too.
Absolutely fantastic! Ordered off them with confidence. £600 watch for £350 and only took a week to arrive. Thanks. Will be using again. A+++++
Irdered go pro hero and took a week to come, very happy with service.
Bought DJI googles and arrived in 7 days and are great No issues
I’ve read a lot of very negative stuff re Tobydeals and whether they are trustworthy. Fortunately, after I’d ordered a canon 70-200mm lens! Ordered online on a Saturday evening. Arrived 6 days later. Progress emails every day. Price - the best I could find on the internet. Post free. Not sure what else they could have done to make this an outstanding service short of putting it on my camera for me! Excellent!
Ordered a Pocophone F1 to the UK. Was dispatched withing 3 days and then took abouth 5 to be delivered. Very happy with the phone, brand new and genuine, at a very competetive price too! Ordered on the 5th Sept and was delivered by Yodel on the first attempt on the 13th Sept. Very happy customer and will be ordering from her again. P.S. Was wary before purchasing by the hundreds of negative reviews, went with my gut feeling and hey! i dont regret it!
I ordered a mobile phone from TobyDeals AU. The phone order was processed promptly and shipped to Australia within a day.
I was very happy with the way TobyDeals answered all my questions before the purchase and I was so impressed with the speed in which they deal with my quires, sale and dispatch.
Bought a galaxy S8 plus, Couldn't be happier, was a bit worried first looking at the reviews but as mentioned it took about 2 days to process and took couple of days to deliver, i then received the phone on the hour as promised by dpd, phone was brand new in sealed box and genuine, no different to one you buy from Samsung directly. Ordered on 22/07 received on 27/07. Don't waste your money on the high street or fall for the scare tactics, i can't fault toby deals uk, really happy
Toby deals is AMAZING! Very cheap. I got an iPad that was £70 less than retail. Only issue is that customer service is low. No number that works and emails are slowly reponded to. Make sure you have the correct delivery address and truely want the item. If this is you, I 100% recommend buying from this site. An iPad 2018 was delivered from Hong Kong in 6 days!!!
I ordered a JBL flip 4 Bluetooth specker~saving about 50 pounds.I placed the order on The sunday -then read all the reviews and started panicking even tried to contact my bank to stop the payment going out. I only saw bad reviews. My flip 4 arived by the Thursday - thats 4 days- it was package very well original packaging. I had to write this review to put at ease the people like me who only focus on bad reviews. I would definitely but from them again.
Great carvery today as always
TobyDeals is rated 1.74 based on 316 reviews