TouchUpDirect Reviews

Under an hour
customer service
Read TouchUpDirect Reviews

About TouchUpDirect:

Thank you for shopping with us. TouchUpDirect offers the best touch up paint and the tools you need to do the job right.

We've been in your shoes: hoping we ordered the correct paint, but not quite sure we'll get it. That's why we started TouchUpDirect. Getting a good paint match should be easy.

TouchUpDirect can ensure you're ready for your next paint project. We'll get you the right paint so you can get it just right:

•The paint TouchUpDirect sells matches the factory coatings.

•Our paint is the good stuff: the same formulas as the manufacturers, mixed in the same machines.

•We'll put the correct paint in the best applicator for your repair.

•We stock the painting tools and accessories you need to do the best job possible.

•Ordering online is quick, simple and reliable.

•TouchUpDirect customer service treats you the way we'd want to be treated.

•We know paint, and we know what you want. Because we use factory paint specifications to ensure you get the right match, you'll get the correct paint even when the manufacturer offered dozens – or hundreds – of color options.

TouchUpDirect is a growing American company, adding hundreds of thousands of new customers every year. Our offices and production shops are in Southern California. Our paints are made and mixed in the U.S. Our professional staff has more than 40 years experience in the paint business.

We're here so you can have a good touch up painting experience.

Yours truly,

The TouchUpDirect team

7622 Van Nuys Blvd.

Tell us how TouchUpDirect made you happy
Paint was shipped late, amount sent was small.
it is kind of difficult to review something that I have not received yet still waiting for delivery * days
I purchased the Platinum Combo and only received the primer, color and clear. I didn't receive any of the other items. I created a support ticket on this two days ago and still haven't received any feedback.
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. I'm very sorry about​ the missing items. It looks like you've already been in contact with our support and a shipment is on its way. Please let us know if you need anything else.

Honestly it was a very bad experience. The body filler never hardened and I paid extra for the automatic mixing tube. The paint didn’t last more than 2 coats and looks very spotty. I had to go to the auto parts store to buy a body filler that actually worked, and now my car can’t be clear coated. I’m only painting half a fender, that should have lasted much longer. Now I’m stuck. I honestly want my money back for the filler and I need more paint.
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. I'm very sorry to hear about the issue with the product. I've forwarded this to our support team, and they'll be reaching out to you very soon to assist. In the meantime, if you have questions, you can contact support by emailing help@touchupdirect.com, or you can call 855-600-8160

This is third time I have ordered from your company, the only reason I reordered twice is because I had to(color match of paint). I will never use your company again, for the third time it takes over a week for the product to get delivered. As I write I still have not received my order placed on July 12, 2019! I have deadlines just as any other business!
The only instructions I found in the kit was located behind each Touch-up pen. When you follow the instructions you end up with using different pens that remove the previous paint (or primer) layers.. I was disappointed by this product and the fact that I had to pay ~$60 on something that did not work.
Have never received, but money out of my account
Got my order tracking number on 5th of July, said it’s on its way to usps facility.. today on 22nd it’s still not at the facility. What am I paying extra for shipping? I’m so disappointed. Nowhere was written how long approximately shipping takes. If I would have known I wouldn’t have wasted my time.
I ordered the platinum package and only received the basic small bottle of paint.
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. I'll forward this to our customer support team. They'll be shipping the missing items right away, so you should receive an email with the updated tracking information soon.

If you have any questions,​ please reach out to our support team by emailing help@touchupdirect.com or by calling 855-600-8160.

Order placed and not yet received after three weeks.
Today is July 20th and I still haven't received it yet. I ordered it on July 11th. I have no idea where it is.
I have received nothing.
Have not received...been quite a long time...
I haven’t received it yet.
The color is completely different than what I ordered. I have pictures if someone reaches out... Need it for my 2006 honda shadow spirit 750 titanium. It says that is the right color, but it's way off, even with a clear coat
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback, and I'm sorry to hear about the color issue. I've notified our support staff of the issue and someone will respond to the request you submitted. I'm confident they'll be able to assist you.

I ordered touch up paint 12 days ago. I have yet to receive my order or even a shipping confirmation or tracking number.
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. According to the tracking information your order was delivered today - this is a total of 7 days from the date of purchase, which is typical for shipments to the east coast. If you are not able to locate your order, please reach out to our support staff by calling 855-600-8160 or by emailing help@touchupdirect.com.​

Product barely worked. Very disappointed considering the cost versus other paint pens that are similar.
I have not yet received my order. Please contact me.
Ordered on the 7th, received email that was shipped on the ninth...except it was never actually shipped until the 16th. The reason I was given is because the fourth fell on a weekday! I still haven't even received the item!
I ordered it over a week and a half ago and still havent recieved it. I am leaving Canada for good tomorrow and have not received my purchase of the paint pen. So I just wasted $26. Thanks for nothing.
TouchUpDirect is rated 4.61 based on 10,276 reviews