TouchUpDirect Reviews

returns process
Easy
Read TouchUpDirect Reviews

About TouchUpDirect:

Thank you for shopping with us. TouchUpDirect offers the best touch up paint and the tools you need to do the job right.

We've been in your shoes: hoping we ordered the correct paint, but not quite sure we'll get it. That's why we started TouchUpDirect. Getting a good paint match should be easy.

TouchUpDirect can ensure you're ready for your next paint project. We'll get you the right paint so you can get it just right:

•The paint TouchUpDirect sells matches the factory coatings.

•Our paint is the good stuff: the same formulas as the manufacturers, mixed in the same machines.

•We'll put the correct paint in the best applicator for your repair.

•We stock the painting tools and accessories you need to do the best job possible.

•Ordering online is quick, simple and reliable.

•TouchUpDirect customer service treats you the way we'd want to be treated.

•We know paint, and we know what you want. Because we use factory paint specifications to ensure you get the right match, you'll get the correct paint even when the manufacturer offered dozens – or hundreds – of color options.

TouchUpDirect is a growing American company, adding hundreds of thousands of new customers every year. Our offices and production shops are in Southern California. Our paints are made and mixed in the U.S. Our professional staff has more than 40 years experience in the paint business.

We're here so you can have a good touch up painting experience.

Yours truly,

The TouchUpDirect team

7622 Van Nuys Blvd.

Tell us how TouchUpDirect made you happy
I have nothing to share... haven't received product yet.
Good and easy !!
I haven’t received my paint yet but the ordering process was easy to use and guided.
I found what I think is exactly what I need. I had trouble finding it in auto parts stores.
I found exactly what I needed; but, I couldn’t order just the pen. I spent double the cost of the pen because I had to buy it with a primer pen which I already had.
The web site was easy to use and they had what I needed. It remains to be seen how long it takes to receive the product
The color I needed at a reasonable price with free shipping.
good easy fast post to australia
Site was easy to navigate
Products were as promised on the website. Good color match. Very well packaged. Took awhile to get them but because they are specifically color matched it is understandable.
Ordering went smoothly. I hope that the color matches.
If you have more detailed information available online would be better helpful. The color finder tool is great
The website was very user friendly.
I was able to match the exact color of our car. They also instructed me on where to find the code for the color match.
A little misleading
User friendly website. Thought pricing was a little on the high side. But anxious to receive product so I could touch up my Street Glide.
First time used. Nothing to write.
very easy system
I haven't received the paint yet.
Good to know the factory color is available and easy to find.
TouchUpDirect is rated 4.62 based on 11,184 reviews