TouchUpDirect Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read TouchUpDirect Reviews

About TouchUpDirect:

Thank you for shopping with us. TouchUpDirect offers the best touch up paint and the tools you need to do the job right.

We've been in your shoes: hoping we ordered the correct paint, but not quite sure we'll get it. That's why we started TouchUpDirect. Getting a good paint match should be easy.

TouchUpDirect can ensure you're ready for your next paint project. We'll get you the right paint so you can get it just right:

•The paint TouchUpDirect sells matches the factory coatings.

•Our paint is the good stuff: the same formulas as the manufacturers, mixed in the same machines.

•We'll put the correct paint in the best applicator for your repair.

•We stock the painting tools and accessories you need to do the best job possible.

•Ordering online is quick, simple and reliable.

•TouchUpDirect customer service treats you the way we'd want to be treated.

•We know paint, and we know what you want. Because we use factory paint specifications to ensure you get the right match, you'll get the correct paint even when the manufacturer offered dozens – or hundreds – of color options.

TouchUpDirect is a growing American company, adding hundreds of thousands of new customers every year. Our offices and production shops are in Southern California. Our paints are made and mixed in the U.S. Our professional staff has more than 40 years experience in the paint business.

We're here so you can have a good touch up painting experience.

Yours truly,

The TouchUpDirect team

7622 Van Nuys Blvd.

Tell us how TouchUpDirect made you happy
TouchUpDirect Reviews | 7th July 2020
joyridesmedia
arcticaxrenegade
dieselweasel_28
More Photos & Videos
So far just starting, doing fine, quick responses, assume good service will carry on. Realize certain things you can not control eg. Shipping so we’ll just wait and see. Thanks Mike Warren
so far so good, you have showed me no think to rate.
product select from your site was great
great match for my subaru crosstrek
The paint was perfect, i used it on my car and I had a great time with the customer service when I ordered the wrong paint, the money was refunded with ease.
There very helpful
About my order.
The ordering process was simple enough and pretty straightforward.
Will be happy to review again after actually receiving and using the product.
Customer service was very helpful. Never got the color just right after several purchases I had to return. Also was pricey and I believe I’m going to take it to a body professional.

Thanks for the help anyway!
Good product
good service
I was thrilled to find the equipment I need to cover some scratches on my 2009 Murano. Seems a bit pricey however.
Great product. A+
Comprehensive products and colors with a warranty.
Ordering was easy and the paint matched perfectly. I wasn't happy with the clear coat. It was quick to harden.
(Jeep) -
Excellent color match to my Jeep. I did not like the clear coat.. it left a white residue as overspray that was very tacky/sticky and I had to sandpaper it down to redo. Overall happy with the black color and the spray quality. Shipping was really quick as I received within 1 day. I will be a return customer because customer service and quality were great! Thank you.
(Jeep) -
had a hard time using phone to order but on my lap top seemed like no problems at all. tried to call live telephone. no customer service. covid bs
My order got lost in transit so I contacted they’re email for further questioning and got a response the next day to follow up with another order being sent out. Super helpful and nice customer service! Would be a returning customer forsure!
Until I receive the product I cannot give a full review but the purchase experience on the website was excellent. I was surprised to see it has to be paid through Amazon and almost cancelled at that points so I would have appreciated that information upfront.
Product good. Not an exact match. Close, rear bumper may not be too noticeable. As a former mechanic and body man, I know what I am doing. Price a little high but seems to be quality paints. For the price, they should supply more of the decreased pads which smelled like prep sol.
Site easy to navigate. Good experience. When the touch up gets here I can right more
TouchUpDirect is rated 4.61 based on 12,498 reviews