TouchUpDirect Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read TouchUpDirect Reviews

About TouchUpDirect:

Thank you for shopping with us. TouchUpDirect offers the best touch up paint and the tools you need to do the job right.

We've been in your shoes: hoping we ordered the correct paint, but not quite sure we'll get it. That's why we started TouchUpDirect. Getting a good paint match should be easy.

TouchUpDirect can ensure you're ready for your next paint project. We'll get you the right paint so you can get it just right:

•The paint TouchUpDirect sells matches the factory coatings.

•Our paint is the good stuff: the same formulas as the manufacturers, mixed in the same machines.

•We'll put the correct paint in the best applicator for your repair.

•We stock the painting tools and accessories you need to do the best job possible.

•Ordering online is quick, simple and reliable.

•TouchUpDirect customer service treats you the way we'd want to be treated.

•We know paint, and we know what you want. Because we use factory paint specifications to ensure you get the right match, you'll get the correct paint even when the manufacturer offered dozens – or hundreds – of color options.

TouchUpDirect is a growing American company, adding hundreds of thousands of new customers every year. Our offices and production shops are in Southern California. Our paints are made and mixed in the U.S. Our professional staff has more than 40 years experience in the paint business.

We're here so you can have a good touch up painting experience.

Yours truly,

The TouchUpDirect team

15280 El Prado Rd., ,

Tell us how TouchUpDirect made you happy
TouchUpDirect 5 star review on 31st May 2021
Chris S
TouchUpDirect 5 star review on 30th May 2021
Larry K
TouchUpDirect 5 star review on 27th May 2021
Robert T
TouchUpDirect 5 star review on 14th January 2021
Guy G
I will let you know after I use your product will be more than glad to take the survey
Thanks , I was offered a code for 20% off but when I was checking out there was no where to input !! Alll and all I look forward to getting my paint and hope it’s the correct color
Easy and affordable access to factory match colors
I have not received my order yet but the process so far has been excellent.
I didn’t get the product yet but knowing the company and how Ordering was easy I’m sure it will be a good product
Site was easy to manoeuvre.
I am sure the product will be fine, but it was 18 days after I ordered it that I received it. I was counting on doing the touch up this past weekend when it was 55* to 60*, but by the time I received it it was 36* and raining so I will have to wait until the spring. I will say that customer service was helpful and said they would send me another one when the first one didn't arrive although the tracking data said it had. The original finally arrived a few days later but it was too late to use it by then.
Web site was easy to navigate, but I don't yet have the product to write a complete review.
Nice website easy to negotiate
Ordering website was easy to use. Clear, easy to follow instructions. I could have use a little more paint in each tube. I could only do 2 coats of each instead of the suggested 3 costs.
(Jeep) -
Very easy web site to select a very broad selection of products. I would like to see additional information on best way to use the respective products to help educate the customer to make the best choice and get best results.
it would be nice if there were a quick ship option
Quick and easy to navigate and find what you need.
Quick and understandable responses to email questions.
Initially had issues with their pen applicator but James was very helpful and replaced them for me. Customer Service is outstanding! Would recommend to anyone!
The paint match is exactly the same color on my car the can made it easy to spray. The only problem I had was with the clear, I must of gotten a bad can but they offered to replace the can free of charge.
Reviewing something not yet delivered is difficult. Once the product arrives I will be glad to rate it, but the purchasing experience was easy.
I was having trouble returning merchandise. UPS refused to ship aerosol paints. Customer service helped me out by emailing me a Fedex label that I was able to print and use to return product.
Prefer not to be placing an order and have add-ons pop up after I pick something. I would have ordered the extras to begin with if they are presented. Have not received yet but you have shipped.
Website is less than helpful. Looked for vesper dragon red. Website only showed black. Difficult to see where to select the correct color. Finally figured it out after much frustration. There should be a button on that page that says select another color.But there isn’t.
TouchUpDirect is rated 4.61 based on 13,612 reviews