TouchUpDirect Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read TouchUpDirect Reviews

About TouchUpDirect:

Thank you for shopping with us. TouchUpDirect offers the best touch up paint and the tools you need to do the job right.

We've been in your shoes: hoping we ordered the correct paint, but not quite sure we'll get it. That's why we started TouchUpDirect. Getting a good paint match should be easy.

TouchUpDirect can ensure you're ready for your next paint project. We'll get you the right paint so you can get it just right:

•The paint TouchUpDirect sells matches the factory coatings.

•Our paint is the good stuff: the same formulas as the manufacturers, mixed in the same machines.

•We'll put the correct paint in the best applicator for your repair.

•We stock the painting tools and accessories you need to do the best job possible.

•Ordering online is quick, simple and reliable.

•TouchUpDirect customer service treats you the way we'd want to be treated.

•We know paint, and we know what you want. Because we use factory paint specifications to ensure you get the right match, you'll get the correct paint even when the manufacturer offered dozens – or hundreds – of color options.

TouchUpDirect is a growing American company, adding hundreds of thousands of new customers every year. Our offices and production shops are in Southern California. Our paints are made and mixed in the U.S. Our professional staff has more than 40 years experience in the paint business.

We're here so you can have a good touch up painting experience.

Yours truly,

The TouchUpDirect team

15280 El Prado Rd., ,

Tell us how TouchUpDirect made you happy
TouchUpDirect 5 star review on 31st May 2021
Chris S
TouchUpDirect 5 star review on 30th May 2021
Larry K
TouchUpDirect 5 star review on 27th May 2021
Robert T
TouchUpDirect 5 star review on 14th January 2021
Guy G
Web site easy to use and find the color I needed.
So far it's been fine. I need this ASAP so I hope it gets here soon. I pray the color matches.
Good stuff
Got slow response from my search and was finally informed that you didn’t have the product. It would have really helped you could tell me where to look or that it doesn’t exist
First time so far so good
Good selection
Purchased IND011 Silver Smoke paint for my 2017 Indian Chieftain Limited. Delivery was fast and cost effective. TD Website does not list this color for my bike but does for the Scout. Same color same year. Paint color was spot on and easy to shoot evenly from the spray can. However, the website will instruct TD personnel to supply GLOSS clearcoat when the package is purchased with both paint and clear. Knowing it is a matte finish I asked for Matte clear after I received gloss clear. This Matte clear wasn't exactly correct either but I made it work. I later learned that I did not see (Not easy to find) the TD web page explaining the 5 different low gloss clearcoats. Now I know Matte is a catch all term for low gloss. A few phone calls and some digging on their end reveled that the correct clear should have been a low gloss "eggshell" clear. The website has been this way for a couple of years and really must be updated. Would have given 5 stars if not for the confusion and extra work needed to correct the clear issue. However, they didn't just blow me off. I hope this helps the next person looking for ANY low gloss finish of which Matte happens to be one of five.
It was a good find
I ordered a set of touch-up pens to repair some small chips of paint on the rear bumper of my car when our garage door collided with it owing to a poor parking execution. Unfortunately, the pens would not deliver any liquid. I called TouchUpDirect and they have promised to replace the pens with bottles of the three fluids having brush delivery rather than pens. We will see how it goes when they arrive. The pleasant woman with whom I spoke resolved the issue promptly and I am awaiting the arrival of the replacements.
Good so far. Will need to receive product and apply to see if it is color correct and blends well with rest of the car.
It seemed to be a very long system when I had all of the necessary color codes. CCR
seemed to be easy to find paint codes and order products
New site found while surfing the web.
customer service is great, still waiting for correct paint to arrive, they were in contact with me to be sure I got the correct color for my vehicle
Easy to use website, finding the right color for my car was simple and the website showed where to look on my car to find the color code. ⭐️⭐️
Very good site and easy to find colors.
Customer service very good reply within 2 days of email.
The price is excellent I emailed to find out when the product was going to arrive and I received a quick response.
I got my kit and everything works fine. I have a delay on my delivery but still works.
Have not received my order yet, but the purchase process was fast and easy. Was able to find my paint code very easily with your info.
TouchUpDirect is rated 4.61 based on 13,607 reviews