TouchBistro Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend TouchBistro

About TouchBistro: TouchBistro is an iPad POS built for restaurant people, by restaurant people. TouchBistro has powered over 12,000 restaurants in 100+ countries, helping you run a better and more successful business.

Tell us how TouchBistro made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat
"We have rarely needed assistance as your system is very stable, but when necessar your response has been excellent and timely. Jesse's Deli - Woodstock"
"TouchBistro is an excellent POS! We run a small coffee shop in Ontario, Canada, and love how easy the orders are entered, the link to the kitchen display for our baristas and the daily reports. Very easy and stable system. Highly recommended!"
"Like TouchBistro very much, they have helped my business grow!"
"Have had a very good relationship in the past. This all changed when they shut our account off in the busiest week of the year with no notice. We were up to date on payments, so no reason - glitch from the year before which was created by TB and the account specialist decided to shut our service off as her remedy. They have since rectified but this should not have taken place to begin with. Not a great way to handle AR issues."
"Well this system is straight forward. Press and go, easy to train you staff on. For the office side of the business, this system is great for sales, time cards and inventory. I would highly recommend Touch Bistro to any first time business owners"
"TouchBistro has many options available to personalize your business at each step in the process from menu to table to checkout. I like that credit cards can be processed tableside. And my staff finds TouchBistro to be very user friendly."
"I use touchbistro everyday and love it’s simplicity."
"very functional and intuitive very responsive customer support"
"Works reasonably well. A few irritations tho. Major one is that tb is not very responsive to customer requests. For example, touch bistro supports customer accounts, but despite many requests, they still does not provide a way to generate customer statements, making the feature mostly useless. No way to turn off the printing of credit card receipts. A lot of our customers don’t want them, so we end up throwing out miles of receipt paper. Tb has been asked many, many times over the years. They say they can’t turn it off, the credit card processor has to do it. Credit card processor says it’s tb that has to do it. Neither side appears to care enough to work this through. The lack of any kind of feadback in general is annoying, all requests seem to go into a black hole."
"Easy to operate for my employee's."
"I have been using TouchBistro for seven years now. I had to go through four other POS systems before finding TB, and I am very happy that I did. In our pizzerias, we use a single iPad with TouchBistro and integrate Square as our merchant service. In our full-serve restaurant, we have two full iPads - one at the bar, and one that the GM carries around - and the servers use iPad minis to take orders and send them directly to the printers in the kitchen before walking away from the table. The whole operation is seamless, and the ability to make changes to the menu on the fly is immeasurable. I highly recommend TouchBistro for your Point of Sale needs."
Thank you so much for your kind words, Christian!

"Acceptable"
"After using Touchbistro, I will not be considering any other POS system. It is simple to use, easy to use, mobile, quick and comes with the ability to have language inputs. Will definitely reduce staff time and helps run your restaurant more efficiently."
That's so great to hear, Vivian. Thank you!

- Andrew
"You guys are always just a phone call away when something happens"
"Been with TouchBistro for 2 years know and has never failed. Very reliable only thing I don’t like is that I need to be @ my restaurnt on the system, to be able to make changes. Can’t be done over the cloud. My setup imac mini server, 1 iPad pro as main register and 3 ipad minis on the floor and 2 thermal printers. In the kitchen we run a printer and a KDS mirrored thru an apple tv to a 32” tv for a better view of the orders. Overall is a great system. Highly recommended."
This is great to hear, thank you for your positive words!

- Andrew
"Touch bistro is easy to use and the touch bistro team are there to help with step up and any questions you have. I would highly recommend this product to any restaurant."
"My account has been shut numerous times. I just had another shut down as you found a debt of $200 from 6 months ago. I have been in touch with you a half dozen times by phone in the last 2 months and lots of emails as well. This is the first time I have been aware of an outstanding debt. I believe I have paid up to date and I will be checking my records. I was on the phone with on of your customer service today to send me a visa approval from. She said she would send it immediately. It has been 10 minutes now still now email. You have very bad service and it costs me lots of time to have your service. We had 2 good years with TB now it’s way more expensive and painful to have your service."
Hi Kristopher,

I'm sorry to hear that you are having troubles receiving payment confirmation.

I would recommend reaching out to our Customer Support team directly at +1 888-342-0131. One of our representatives would be happy to assist.

I hope this helps, and if there's anything I can do to support you please send me a reply as I would be happy to assist.

- Andrew
"Very easy to customize and highly user friendly for staff"
"Touch Bistro is amazing!"
"Great tech support. Best pos system that I have came across very user friendly."
TouchBistro is rated 4.28 based on 46 reviews