TourRadar Reviews

4.6
Based on 6,589 reviews
Read TourRadar Reviews

About TourRadar:

TourRadar is the world’s first Adventure Booking Platform, where you can effortlessly book private, group and tailor-made multi-day organised adventures in 160+ countries around the world.

Traditionally, booking an organised adventure was a tedious and time-consuming process. Where will I stay? What activities will I do? What meals am I going to have? What operator can I trust? TourRadar makes booking multi-day adventures seamless and timely, partnering with 2,500+ operators to offer more than 50,000+ adventures in 160+ countries. Founded in 2010, TourRadar was the first to transition multi-day tours to an online marketplace, making them the leader in the industry.

In 2021, TourRadar further revolutionised the industry by introducing the Adventure Booking Platform, connecting travellers, operators, and travel agents to organised tours through one platform.

TourRadar 5 star review on 2nd November 2021
ROBERT
TourRadar 5 star review on 15th December 2020
Cristy
TourRadar 5 star review on 1st December 2020
Fernando
TourRadar 5 star review on 1st December 2020
Fernando
The online booking process was easy to complete. The follow-up messages were helpful to make sure we were getting the tour we expected.
Easy to book and view many different tours friendly customer service
So easy even I could figure it out (easily confused adhd master of procrastination). The online booking assistant was fantastic and really helped the process go easier.10/10
Clearly laid on the website, able to book quickly, even though I had questions, they were answered quickly. Pleasant and qualified personnel.
Relatively easy to sign up. I appreciate the responses to my questions.
The actual booking experience was seamless and easy. The information was well laid out . The only problem was the 48 hours waiting period for the trip to be confirmed. Replies to customer care took too long for response.
THE YOUNG LADY THAT MADE MY INITIAL BOOKING WAS VERY PRIFESSIONAL AND KNOWLEDGEABLE. SHE CONTINUALLY ASKED IF THERE WAS ANYTHING ELSE SHE COULD DO TO ANSWER ANY ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS I MIGHT HAVE.
Great way to find exactly what you're looking for within your time allotment and budget. Companies are efficient with answering questions and helping you find the vacation that fits your specifications. Highly recommend this site for a helpful way to narrow down your options and discover possibilities that travelers might have not considered previously.
It was very easy to navigate - done in 5 minutes.
Excellent customer service and so helpful in every which way!!!!
Very Happy about
The entire process of booking online was straightforward to navigate. Once I booked, I love how the TourRadar system has an interface that allows direct messaging with the operator, as well as a way to add common things like Insurance, Day Trips, etc.
We enjoyed the tour very much and the tour guide was great!
V helpful. Had issue trying to pay & called helpline, spoke to two very competent efficient workers & got everything sorted.
Easy and simple. Had one question that was answered via message. Was very surprised and happy to receive call from our guide. Nice to have person to contact with any questions or concerns.
I had to make a change to my reservation as I had used the wrong credit card; Laura had it all sorted out and corrected in a matter of minutes. She is very professional and has a lovely personality.
The booking was super easy ... the staff were very helpful.
For more than 20+ years I have traveled with other travel companies and booking this tour was easy to accomplish. Just read the description for the desired tour, select a date and book online. Booking online was convenient with optional payment plans.
I recently booked a holiday in Italy with TourRadar and am completely satisfied with their customer service.
Customer service was very helpful answering my questions. Great service. We look forward to our trip.
TourRadar is rated 4.55 based on 6,589 reviews