TourRadar Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend TourRadar

About TourRadar: TourRadar is every traveller’s go-to source to compare and book multi-day group tours, thanks to our international team of online tour specialists. We house the largest amount of reviews on our website, providing travellers unbiased comparisons of tours from tour companies both big and small.

"Is TourRadar safe? Is TourRadar legitimate?" or, "is TourRadar reliable?" Simply read verified customer reviews, left by real travellers who have booked a tour with TourRadar and find out for yourself.

Tell us how TourRadar made you happy

Own Driver
Ram
"Let me in the trip I really wanted to go on ... even though it’s 18-39"
"The experience that was offered on the tour was amazing. An amazing tour guide full of infectious energy"
"Yes TourRadar made it all happen for Dana and I Thanx so much ????????????"
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"Coordinator very good with clear answers but there should be more precise détails about what is included"
Posted 12 minutes ago
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"Very happy with the website and the process. Booked 2 River Cruises for July 2020 and was pleased with the prompt and efficient response. will definitely use it again and also to keep up to date with my bookings."
Posted 1 hour ago
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"Overall OK but the website contained inaccurate information. It showed that 5 spots were available for the tour that I was interested in, but when I booked the tour operator informed me that in reality only 3 were available (we are 4 in our party). The site still shows 5 available?????"
Hello Daniel,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We regret to hear that the availability shown is inaccurate.

Many operators on our website are responsible for manually adjusting the availability for each departure, so this may explain the delay. Rest assured, we will reach out directly to them to confirm that their availability is accurate per departure.

When you placed your booking request for 4 travellers, it looks like the tour operator was unable to confirm this right away as they only had 3 spots available. However, upon consulting with their local operations team, they actually were able to reserve all 4 spots for you before providing you with booking confirmation.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention and we will be in touch with the tour operator.

Kind Regards,
The TourRadar Team
Posted 36 minutes ago
"Website was very easy to use and very informative"
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"Nice website with lots of tour choices and detailed info on each tour. Easy to navigate and to book a tour."
"I had the pleasure of having Jelly as my tour manager for the Contiki Thai West trip and I have nothing but good things to say. She was absolutely amazing, making sure all our needs were taken care of, that we were safe at all times and that we were having the best time of our lives. She has made my contiki experience so memorable that I will definitely be booking more trips knowing how organised it was. So thank you thank you for the best time of my life."
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"It is fantastic that tours from across the world are available to see on one website. I had very specific dates and was looking for two tours in two different countries during a month visit to Europe and I was able to find them on TourRadar. I also appreciated the nearly instant replies I received to queries and the friendliness of the customer service."
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"The booking of the tour was a sort of "last minute" one and i can't praise both touradar and egypt tours enough... they made everything possible for me to thoroughly enjoy my trip... well done... the tour went on seamlessly from the moment i arrived at cairo airport untill the last day of my trip and returned back home... safety was the main topic and i must stay i felt safe troughout the tour... from cairo to alexandria, from aswan to luxor and back to cairo..."
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"TourRadar is absolutely wonderful. The website is super easy to use with so many options of tours all around the world which I love. They always have great sales and options and their customer service is really helpful. I was between a few tours and was really stressed and confused because a bunch of my plans fell through, but the TourRadar team helped me figure everything out over the phone. They also helped me with my booking and always answered me questions really fast. I love TourRadar and I will definitely be using them again for my next trip— thanks to them I’m now off to Greece in June:)"
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"Staff very helpful. Good is selection of tours."
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"Questions were answered promptly. Very easy to book and confirmation was quick. Thanks!"
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"the service was great, the person who dealt with me as was very helpful."
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"well I found the website booking process relatively easy and even persuaded a friend to go with me on the Egypt tour she has booked today...so I would recommend the experience with you"
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"So far they seem professional . They respond quickly to all inquiries . The trip is two months away but I'm happy so far with the experience"
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"Tried Spain,Portugal &Morocco and satisfied with Tour guide &staff and places seen."
"I left review on FB but it's not showing,it was honest but bad one. Booking was easy ,very attentive staff until I paid .After that I had to wait several days for respond. My booking was done incorrectly ,some part were just missing I was already away tried to contact company to get some help I only get message:You are already on a tour,we can not help you. Very upsetting and scary beeing thousand miles away from home. Intrepid ,the travel agent from Australia,which Tourradar represents and the one I was traveling with ,replied with help and advise. Intrepid is amazing ,they tours are very good ,probably next time I will book holidays directly with them . Dana."
Hi Dana,

Thank you for booking with TourRadar. We appreciate the time you have taken to leave such feedback.

We will be looking into your facebook review with our social media team when they are in next. Our customer relations team are also in the process of reviewing your booking experience and will be in contact.

TourRadar works with over 1,500 tour operators to bring you the biggest selection of multi-day tours, which you can compare and then book on our platform. We are here to assist you all the way through your booking experience, however, TourRadar, as well as our tour operators, agree that once you have departed, your best point of contact is your guide and the tour operators local emergency contact team. As they are locally based to the tour, they are able to provide a much faster turn around time to passengers already touring. We are of course, available 24/7 to assist where possible. We can see that our team did provide the appropriate contact details to you so that you could make your arrangments. We are happy to hear that the operator was able to assist locally.

We will be in contact to discuss this further with you.

Best regards,
The TourRadar Team.
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"It was swift and easy, thank you."
"N/A THANK YOU"
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"Booking on TourRadar was one of the easiest place to book for tours. They are very responsive and if they do not know the answer, they refer you to the tour operator. Everything went really smoothly for me from booking to the actual tour. Would 100% recommend and would definitely use Tourradar again as they have so much tours and tours operators at competitive prices."
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"I found Tourradar to offer great services in a very professional manner. The website is easy to navigate, you can chat at any time with a representative. The people I chatted with were courteous, knowledgeable and servicial. There is an impressive variety of tours that are offered for all circumstances and needs . I want to recommend this Co. to all my friends!"
TourRadar is rated 4.54 based on 3,595 reviews