TourRadar Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend TourRadar

About TourRadar: TourRadar is every traveller’s go-to source to compare and book multi-day group tours, thanks to our international team of online tour specialists. We house the largest amount of reviews on our website, providing travellers unbiased comparisons of tours from tour companies both big and small.

"Is TourRadar safe? Is TourRadar legitimate?" or, "is TourRadar reliable?" Simply read verified customer reviews, left by real travellers who have booked a tour with TourRadar and find out for yourself.

Own Driver

How would you rate TourRadar ?

Ram
"Let me in the trip I really wanted to go on ... even though it’s 18-39"
"The experience that was offered on the tour was amazing. An amazing tour guide full of infectious energy"
"Yes TourRadar made it all happen for Dana and I Thanx so much ????????????"
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"We are excited to visit Ireland for the first time."
Posted 2 minutes ago
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"Tolle Angebote, einfach zu buchen, schnelle Beantwortung von Fragen, Erwerben von Bonus-Punkten, bisher nur gute Erfahrungen."
Posted 39 minutes ago
"Several options from which to choose tours. Timely response and follow-ups.Efficient process."
"TourRadar gave us an extremely good price, the customer service was extremely supportive as well"
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"Unbeatable prices on tours, good prompt customer service. Only not giving 5 stars because sometimes I encounter technical issues and random messages e.g. receiving messages that my card payment has been declined (despite there being enough funds on it), and then a little while later saying the payment was processed successfully."
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"The site and booking are extremely to use"
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"Part of the package includes complimentary transfer arriva from airport to hotel and departure from hotel to airport. The paper I received contains this information. Yet no one picked me up. The travel agent who booked the trip has called numerous times to find out what happened. Your staff said she did not book the trip, said it was someone else, and they will not do anything. I need to hear back from someone ASAP."
Hello Rebecca,

Thank you for your feedback. We're glad we were able to resolve your issue. If there is anything further we can assist with, please feel free to get in touch directly.

Kind Regards,
The TourRadar Team
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"I found You Radar cumbersome to use, the sheer number of emails was confusing and facts tended to get lost in the verbiage for a non-computer user like myself. I would not recommend this agency ."
Hello there,

Thank you for your feedback. Although TourRadar is an online booking platform, it's important to us that your booking experience booking is as easy as possible. We also pride ourselves on offering the widest range of multi-day tours and river cruises available, at the best prices and 24/7 customer support. These are all things you likely cannot find at your local travel agent.

If you would be willing to take us through the specific issues you had, we'll be grateful to discuss them with you. We thank you for taking the time to offer your feedback thus far and hope we'll have an opportunity in the future to offer you a better booking experience.

Kind Regards,
The TourRadar Team
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"Very Responsive to Queries"
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"I like the route of the tour package and the agents are very nice and helpful which I'm looking forward we'll enjoy it. Norma Villamor"
"24 hour service ,very efficient and friendly staff who are very patient and prompt with reply. Very satisfied"
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"Very courteous and made whatever they promised happen. So far, as the trip is just booked, I am very pleased."
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"Very friendly and helpful. Really listened to me regarding what my interests were. Found a great deal for us. Very conscientious person"
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"Was very clear website to navigate, any questions were handled straight away by the chat line and of course the prices and discounts were great"
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"Website easily navigated. Used “Chat” feature - quick response + person was very helpful. I was able to afterwards get in touch with the actual tour operator to have in-depth questions successfully answered."
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"Nice people to work with and prompt feedback."
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"All phone calls answered promptly & very happy with the professional help given to me."
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"Great prices and very convenient to find your next trip, I would definitely recommend to anybody considering taking a vacation."
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"We just booked a Portugal-Spain river cruise with TourRadar. It was great dealing with them and the website was easy to use. We will contact them for our next vacation adventure.. We will add to the review after we return from our vacation in August.. A special mention to Felipe who called us back and sent us all the information we needed to book our trip."
"So far, so good! Have only just booked, so not able to comment on the tour experience, itself."
TourRadar is rated 4.51 based on 2,181 reviews