TourRadar Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend TourRadar

About TourRadar: TourRadar is every traveller’s go-to source to compare and book multi-day group tours, thanks to our international team of online tour specialists. We house the largest amount of reviews on our website, providing travellers unbiased comparisons of tours from tour companies both big and small.

"Is TourRadar safe? Is TourRadar legitimate?" or, "is TourRadar reliable?" Simply read verified customer reviews, left by real travellers who have booked a tour with TourRadar and find out for yourself.

Tell us how TourRadar made you happy

Own Driver
Ram
"Let me in the trip I really wanted to go on ... even though it’s 18-39"
"The experience that was offered on the tour was amazing. An amazing tour guide full of infectious energy"
"Yes TourRadar made it all happen for Dana and I Thanx so much ????????????"
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"The availability of tour options"
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"I'm happy with the variety of tours to fit the needs of most travelers"
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"Easy to make a selection with the filters. Good response from the tour operator."
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"The website including the chat feature worked the way I would like all websites to work"
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"The booking agent Michael was extremely pleasant and helpful. He took the extra time to ensure my trip included what I required. It was a pleasure speaking to and booking my tour with him"
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"You were very knowledgeable and offered a good alternative when the Tour Company we originally wanted for our three adult sons was full, and there is a good chance that we will look for advice or a tour through you if my husband and I travel in the future, or if we look for something appropriate for my 92 year old parents who walk only on flat surfaces with canes and like warm weather. You may be hearing from me again soon. -Susan Bahry"
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"Easy to book, information easy at hand, and the EUR 17 reduction was a bonus."
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"Was able to compare tours easily"
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"User friendly. Easy payment. Great communication."
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"I really like Tourradar agents. They are friendly and very helpful"
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"We have booked 2 tours with TourRadar, the online service has been excellent."
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"TourRadar had a great selection of tours at a variety of prices. I chose one to China and one to Japan. The website was generally easy to use and very informative. One problem I did have was that the China tour required me to add a single supplement after I had been told by a TourRadar agent that none would be needed and that I could sign up to share a room. The Japan tour was unfortunately sold out, so I had to select another one. To get the overall trip sorted out, I did call customer service multiple times and talked to a number of people. Everyone was great and very helpful. I would use TourRadar again."
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"Two of your agents were extremely pleasant to work with. Polite, friendly, helpful and patient! Ash and Bianca."
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"Fully informative and very easy to book the tour"
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"Very helpful and friendly"
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"Ver;y good and nice service"
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"They listed a Trafalgar that is not available right now, and the supplement cost was incorrect too."
Hello Nora,

We regret the complications you've had booking your specific trip. It appears that the tour you booked has been altered by the tour operator this year to offer a different itinerary and unfortunately the available dates had not been updated.

While this situation is very unusual, please accept our sincere apologies for the disappointment this error has caused you. Our Travel Experts are working with you to explore suitable alternatives and we look forward to reaching an agreeable solution.

Sincerely,
The TourRadar Team
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"I was able to to speak with someone and then everything was handled via email."
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"Loved this website, always find the best deals and tour companies that I would have never found if it was not for Tour Radar. If you like to travel this resource you must have when planning a trip!"
Hello Iris,

Thank you for your review! We're happy to hear you've enjoyed planning your next adventure with TourRadar!

Have a fantastic time on your trip and thanks again for allowing us to make your tour booking easy.

Happy Travels,