TourRadar Reviews

4.6
Based on 6,589 reviews
Read TourRadar Reviews

About TourRadar:

TourRadar is the world’s first Adventure Booking Platform, where you can effortlessly book private, group and tailor-made multi-day organised adventures in 160+ countries around the world.

Traditionally, booking an organised adventure was a tedious and time-consuming process. Where will I stay? What activities will I do? What meals am I going to have? What operator can I trust? TourRadar makes booking multi-day adventures seamless and timely, partnering with 2,500+ operators to offer more than 50,000+ adventures in 160+ countries. Founded in 2010, TourRadar was the first to transition multi-day tours to an online marketplace, making them the leader in the industry.

In 2021, TourRadar further revolutionised the industry by introducing the Adventure Booking Platform, connecting travellers, operators, and travel agents to organised tours through one platform.

TourRadar 5 star review on 2nd November 2021
ROBERT
TourRadar 5 star review on 15th December 2020
Cristy
TourRadar 5 star review on 1st December 2020
Fernando
TourRadar 5 star review on 1st December 2020
Fernando
Trip cancelled and $400 deposit lost!!
Hi Paul, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and share your valuable feedback. We regret to see that you have made the choice to cancel your tour and were unhappy with the cancellation fees involved. Please note that when preparing these tours, operators have to use these finances with many third parties to book well in advance. Each of these operators also has its own policies regarding refunds, and in many cases, it is just not possible, which is why deposits are sometimes kept by the operator in the cancellation process. That said, we would love to hear your feedback and gain a better understanding of how we can better improve the booking process for you in future where possible, as well as see if any other options may be available to you. To better assist, one of our agents will be in touch with you directly and we look forward to supporting you in any way we can. Kind regards, The TourRadar Team
Dario was Avery good tour guide
Mahogony was very professional and helpful in booking this trip for my birthday. I definitely recommend her. Thanks so much!
Amazing to find all the different types of Tours in one place!
Good description and great customer service with tour provider. Super fast and friendly.
It is a little confusing whether a person is dealing with tour radar or ymt vacations
Easy to book
Hi there, Thanks for your review, it's great to see you found it easy to book with TourRadar! We would love to learn more about your review rating, so will reach out to you directly to discuss any feedback you may have. Best regards The TourRadar Team
The TourRadar website is very easy to navigate and there are many options for tours anywhere you might want to go. I had a few questions about the details of the tour and submitting a question online, I received a response quickly, sometimes within a few hours. Once I decided on a tour, booking on the website was easy. They have been in touch with me since then regarding add-ons like pre-, post-tour accomodations and optional excursions. Looking forward to our tour in Turkey!
It was so easy and convenient. But I did not notice that the operator of the package does not provide water because there was no information on how to get water during trekking. I am not sure yet if I could buy a bottle of water on the trail.
It was a mistake and I have asked for a refund. I thought u were Trafalgar. U said there were only eight seats left and my travel agent told me today that there were plenty of seats left. She was not at work yesterday and I could never get in touch with Trafalgar by phone nor could I reach u by phone today
Hi Peggy, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your TourRadar experience thus far and share your valuable feedback. We regret to see that you had encountered some confusion when attempting to place a hold on your tour, and we understand that an agent has since been in touch to further assist you with your booking and travel plans. To clarify, your booking was placed through our adventure booking platform which is here to assist you in finding your dream trip as well as answer any questions about your travels. There are many benefits to booking through TourRadar such as our round the clock support team and return traveller credits program to name a few. That said, you can rest assured you have still selected the Trafalgar product as intended. We look forward to assisting you with a solution and for anything else, remain available 24/7 to take your call. Kind regards, The TourRadar Team
Found the booking easy. Response time was less than 24 hours to get confirmatio of booking.
So far so good!
I can not enough great things about Julia as an agent when booking my South Africa tour. I travel extensively on my own and found Tour Radar always to be prompt, efficient, helpful and friendly. Will always recommend Tour Radar to everyone. Thank you Team Tour Radar and this time especially Julia.
Badry and his team created a magical experience for us. After a long day of travel we rested in his camp while enjoying delicious meals prepared by his son Islam. The following day we set out with Mohammed to the Black and White deserts. Magnificent! Mohammed took us to beautiful vistas and drove so skilfully through the dunes. Aqabat mountain was our particular favourite – it will take your breath away. We then rested with a warm fire and dinner under the stars, before heading back to the camp for lunch in Bahariya and then driving back to Cairo. A perfect start to our Egyptian holiday.
Easy and quick.
Booking process is straight forward, great choice of tours on offer, would happily book again through Tour Radar.
Very helpful and he is very knowledgeable. It was a pleasure booking with him. Thank you for your help.
My booking was easy. Everyone was very professional and responsive. I would strongly recommend anyone to use them
When I booked this trip I particularly wanted an office in Australia. The promptness of your response to my inquiry was quick, made the deposit, and the authorization was done in minutes. No waiting time at all. Very happy indeed so far. I also liked the price as well, plus it is an Australian group of people too.
Great customer support. Quick responses.
TourRadar is rated 4.55 based on 6,589 reviews