TourRadar Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend TourRadar

About TourRadar: TourRadar is every traveller’s go-to source to compare and book multi-day group tours, thanks to our international team of online tour specialists. We house the largest amount of reviews on our website, providing travellers unbiased comparisons of tours from tour companies both big and small.

"Is TourRadar safe? Is TourRadar legitimate?" or, "is TourRadar reliable?" Simply read verified customer reviews, left by real travellers who have booked a tour with TourRadar and find out for yourself.

How would you rate TourRadar ?

(optional)

Ram
"Let me in the trip I really wanted to go on ... even though it’s 18-39"
"The experience that was offered on the tour was amazing. An amazing tour guide full of infectious energy"
"Yes TourRadar made it all happen for Dana and I Thanx so much ????????????"
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"quick response to both questions before booking my tour, as well as provision of all related tour docs. I booked within a week of departure and the online response has been great.looking fwd to see what my experience is like, next saturday"
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"The reps I spoke to on the phone were polite, enthusiastic and very helpful. I went on a trip to Cuba last year and it was well run with a fantastic tour guide and a wonderful driver."
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"TourRadar rapidly answered my pre-booking questions which really made me feel comfortable working with them."
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"Informative and easy to use!"
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"Great variety of choices of tours available; almost too many, and fact that you could see what spaces were available for each tour."
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"Website was clear. Prices were in Canadian dollars. Good write up about the river boats. My only issue was that 2019 dates were posted late, so some of the May 2019 ships had only a few spots by the time they were listed on the website. I got the last spot for May 2019 on my river cruise."
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"Easy to use, great selection of tours, and great personal service."
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"It has given to me all the information required in a short time"
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"I was charged international transaction fees by my credit card despite the entire tour being charged in my local currency. Tour radar was great, they refunded me the fees."
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"The site is easy to go through, enough information about the offers, prompt response from the operator; I would advise to make easier the contact by email, in the meaning of showing the conversations in the emails, not only from the website, as it is now.(maybe I am wrong, but for at least 15 mins I am looking in my emails to find my last conversation regarding the booking of accommodation and I do not find it in this way and I need to enter the website for this)"
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"Helpful and responsive team members made the booking process easier. TourRadar staff answered all my questions to the best of their ability and within reason. Would book with them again"
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"good communications, quite accomodating, and an interesting tour outline"
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"Seen so far very easy to get information and excellent online communication, We expect the tour operator and the tour to be as good."
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"Prompt response to my queries, easy to use site."
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"Supplied all the info I needed to make a choice of tour. Easy to navigate"
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"Booking our tour was quick and simple. All our questions were answered."
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"The tour company made it very easy for me to get answers to all my questions and to hook me up with the tour china part which I have communicated many times with. Very impressed with both companies."
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"When our chosen tour date was full other dates were suggested. The staff was patient in guiding us with regards to our many questions related to dietary needs and other information related to the trip. The staff was friendly and respectful on every phone call."
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"Very efficient and quick to get back to me."
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"Everything went very smoothly. Very easy to use. Would recommend to antone."
TourRadar is rated 4.47 based on 1,585 reviews