TourRadar Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Under an hour
Read TourRadar Reviews

About TourRadar:

TourRadar is every traveller’s go-to source to compare and book multi-day group tours, thanks to our international team of online tour specialists. We house the largest amount of reviews on our website, providing travellers unbiased comparisons of tours from tour companies both big and small.

"Is TourRadar safe? Is TourRadar legitimate?" or, "is TourRadar reliable?" Simply read verified customer reviews, left by real travellers who have booked a tour with TourRadar and find out for yourself.

Tell us how TourRadar made you happy
How would you rate our Customer Service?
It was very easy to book our trip. I had a few questions because I needed more details and they have been answered quickly.
Posted 12 minutes ago
Easy, quick and responsive process of TR impressed me. Thank you.
How would you rate our Customer Service?
The staff was very professional and helpful. The online process was simple and fast. Can’t wait for the trip. Thanks
How would you rate our Customer Service?
Booking my trip was super easy and I got a great deal.
How would you rate our Customer Service?
Easy to navigate. I was easily able to find what I was looking for, all the details were covered.
How would you rate our Customer Service?
They were patient, friendly and answered all questions.
Schnelle, unkomplizierte Buchung
Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to leave our team with a review.

We love receiving feedback from all of the different cultures that book with TourRadar! TourRadar is happy to hear that you had a fast, uncomplicated booking experience.

We look forward to sending you on the adventure of a lifetime.

Happy Travels,
The TourRadar Team.
How would you rate our Customer Service?
Our trip coming up in September, will be the second trip we have booked through Tour Radar. We are very pleased when we have called to have our questions answered. Every person that we talked to were very polite, friendly and very helpful!!! Without a doubt we will book trips through Tour Radar again.
How would you rate our Customer Service?
Very helpful on line staff who made good suggestions and answered every question. Super impressed so far.
How would you rate our Customer Service?
Prompt service & confirmation of booking. Details given of what to bring.
How would you rate our Customer Service?
TourRadar was really fast to answer my questions and listenend to what I wanted and came with the perfect trip!
How would you rate our Customer Service?
Very easy to book. Great payment plan. Detailed itinerary received. Excellent communication.
I would highly recommend this company. I was nervous booking my first ever tour but their customer service was great. They reply quickly and give great recommendations. I recently completed my second tour through them. Both went very well. Looking forward to my third tour.
How would you rate our Customer Service?
Process was easy and efficient. I had one question that was answered in immediately. Nice!
Was a simple process and when we couldn't get our first choice of dates, they were very obliging in moving us to another date.
How would you rate our Customer Service?
This was the first time we used TourRadar. The booking process was simple. The prompts were easy to follow. The entire process took very little time to complete. They, obviously, have done a great job in making what, at times, can seem to be a painful process, quite painless.
How would you rate our Customer Service?
So easy to do and a couple of questions we had we answered the same day via email
How would you rate our Customer Service?
Too much communication via email. Not easy to actually speak to anyone on the phone.
Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review of your booking experience. We're sorry to hear that you felt it was not easy to speak to someone over the phone.

We do pride ourselves on being able to provide 24/7 customer support so please don't hesitate to reach out to us at https://www.tourradar.com/contact anytime.

We likewise recognize that the tour operator has sent over many messages on your booking page so we will reach out to you directly to clarify any questions or concerns you may have before departure!

We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Kind Regards,
The TourRadar Team
How would you rate our Customer Service?
Everyone was wonderful--knowledgable and helpful. The only thing I would recommend at this point is to remove the queston about pre-existing conditions re: travel insurance. We do not buy travel insurance until after the confirmation AND we do not have pre-existing conditions, but my answer to the question caused quite a long delay in confirmation. We are so excited to go on this trip thru TourRadar!
Hi Linda,

Thank you for your review. We're delighted to hear that everyone who helped you with your booking was knowledgable and helpful!

As per your correspondence, we likewise gathered that the tour operator may have missed your previous message about pre-existing conditions and decided to ask again just to be on the safe side. We're glad to see that this has since been sorted out and that you're now all confirmed.

Kind Regards,
The TourRadar Team
How would you rate our Customer Service?
The staff have all been very helpful in organising a cycling tour.
TourRadar is rated 4.55 based on 5,739 reviews