TourRadar Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend TourRadar

About TourRadar: TourRadar is every traveller’s go-to source to compare and book multi-day group tours, thanks to our international team of online tour specialists. We house the largest amount of reviews on our website, providing travellers unbiased comparisons of tours from tour companies both big and small.

"Is TourRadar safe? Is TourRadar legitimate?" or, "is TourRadar reliable?" Simply read verified customer reviews, left by real travellers who have booked a tour with TourRadar and find out for yourself.

How would you rate TourRadar ?

Ram
"Let me in the trip I really wanted to go on ... even though it’s 18-39"
"The experience that was offered on the tour was amazing. An amazing tour guide full of infectious energy"
"Yes TourRadar made it all happen for Dana and I Thanx so much ????????????"
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"Answered my questions. Followed up on my request regarding flights"
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"Très facile à utiliser, tout y est clair et pour la réservation auprès de l'agence, très efficace, merci."
"TourRadar people were of great help to me. Luckily, they have answered all my questions about the coming cruise trip which I am very excited. You are very attentive. to every detail, and it is encouraging. I can only hope this superb service level remains during our next year's journey."
"ease of booking and good information.......but need clear information on hotels booking hotel"
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"So far I have received answers to my questions in a timely manner. Staff is polite and informative. Thank you!"
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"Easy to browse through tour options and the tour reviews were helpful when making a decision"
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"Very responsive and helpful, especially with last minute bookings."
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"Have not gone on the tour I booked. But very satisfied with Tour Radar customer service. They care about their clients."
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"Easy to book. Readily available communication and advice"
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"They had very nice customer service, made it very easy to find and compare similar tours, and helped with switching around a tour and getting a refund back. Very pleased with using the site and their service. The website is also much much cleaner and user friendly than some other competing sites."
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"The tour was 7 persons and a great fit for us. Tour Radar was great in helping us find the tour of Ireland. The drivers were courteous and knowledgeable, but the tour itself could have been much more interesting with a better selection of stops. We were left in the rain in a one restaurant small village with no shops and the owner forgot to tell us we had a reservation at the restaurant. The highlight of that day was a defunct shale mine that had collapsed. Other days were better. I rate the tour good but not better."
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"Great tours at great prices. Just make the part for booking the hotels easier to find."
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"Real person answered my question to my satifation. Web-site was generally easy to negotiate."
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"TourRadar were very prompt and helpful in answering my questions regarding the tour so that I had no hesitation in booking with them"
Hello Janet,

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback! We are thrilled to hear that you had a great experience with us.

We have no doubt your tour will be a trip you'll never forget!

Happy Travels!
The TourRadar Team
"easy site to navigate,information on tours well presented and informative,booking procedure on tour selected straight forward."
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"Quick response to questions and delightfully helpful and courteous on the telephone will use their service again"
Hi Roger,

What a wonderful review, thank you so much for taking a moment to share your feedback, Roger. It was a pleasure speaking to you too!

We hope you have a wonderful time in Spain and we look forward to welcoming you back to book your next adventure!

Best regards,
The TourRadar Team
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"Just easy to find what I want and there are a lot of great deal!"
"Most of the information was easily understood on the web page"
"Ease of online booking"
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"Clarity, prompt response, knowledgeable staff, easy phone and web access, friendly staff."
TourRadar is rated 4.50 based on 1,891 reviews