TourRadar Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend TourRadar

About TourRadar: TourRadar is every traveller’s go-to source to compare and book multi-day group tours, thanks to our international team of online tour specialists. We house the largest amount of reviews on our website, providing travellers unbiased comparisons of tours from tour companies both big and small.

"Is TourRadar safe? Is TourRadar legitimate?" or, "is TourRadar reliable?" Simply read verified customer reviews, left by real travellers who have booked a tour with TourRadar and find out for yourself.

Tell us how TourRadar made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
Under an hour
Ram
"Let me in the trip I really wanted to go on ... even though it’s 18-39"
"The experience that was offered on the tour was amazing. An amazing tour guide full of infectious energy"
"Yes TourRadar made it all happen for Dana and I Thanx so much ????????????"
"13 days langtang gosaikunda trek I booked my tour with TourRadar. TourRadar conveyed me to asian heritage treks. Immediately I had a contact person from TourRadar as well as from asian heritage treks, with whom I could write about all the details for the trek (package list, concerns about the altitude, required physical fitness, ...). I arrived at the airport in Kathmandu the 7. 9. 2019 and my guide (Nabaraj Ghimire, called „Noris“) was already waiting at the airport. Noris is guiding tourist since 17 years all over Nepal, speaks english very well, and knows how to treat his clients. Even I had problems with the altitude, Noris always knew how to manage the Situation, so that we finally could cross the gosaikunda (4610m). All in all it was a beautiful experience for me and I am really glad I have chosen asian heritage treks and was guided from my friend Noris."
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"Staff were pleasant and prompt with responding to inquiries. Booking first time Rhone rivercruise was done with ease."
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"Love that TourRadar honour deals that operators have on their direct websites, AND give you a discount on top! :)"
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"Representative was very helpful...walked me through the process as I am very computer illiterate. Had good personality and knowledgeable of the trip I was going on and even gave me a discount on top of my discount to seal the deal! I was very happy with all aspects of the process!"
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"Great site for having a quick snap shot of tours available in the city/country. I like that it has a preview of the travel route in the overview page of all tours available. However I had issues with making payment via credit card. I tried Chrome, Internet Explorer and even on my mobile phone and I couldn't fill in the credit card details as the sections were greyed out. Had to contact customer service to support payment and thankfully the customer service was very reactive and responsive."
Hello Maryanne,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your booking experience. We are delighted to learn that certain features on our platform have helped you with your travel plans.

We are glad to hear you were able to be booked on your next life-enriching adventure with our assistance, despite the minor setback with the payment. From the screenshot provided, we’ve gathered that there was something on your browser, whether an extension or app that may have restricted access to your booking page. In situations similar to these, we recommend that travellers clear their cache and cookies and completely exit the browser before reopening the same page.

We hope this helps and wish you a wonderful time on your upcoming trip!

How would you rate our Customer Service?
"i received all the information I needed, I hope I can call the number indicated if I have questions concerning the flights to Munich 2nd of September return 15 the of September , I also Need a hotel booking for September 3rd andseptember 14 th."
Hello Diana,

Thank you very much for your review! You have booked a fantastic tour and we are sure that you will have a great time.

We are very glad to hear that you have received all of the relevant information regarding your tour so far!

If you are looking to add any additional services to your booking, be sure to reach out to our team of Travel Experts. They are available 24/7 via phone, email and live chat to help assist you with your upcoming tour.

How would you rate our Customer Service?
"Tour Radar were extremely efficient in keeping me updated with the status of my booking request which was wait listed for 2 weeks prior to the final confirmation."
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"Easy to book. Informative itinerary and details."
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"Very helpful,booking went through very well,explained it all to me"
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"After deciding which Historical East Coast trip to take the process of booking our excursion/travel was very simple. Any questions I had were answered courteously and quickly. Thanks."
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"First time I’ve used this company and very impressed. Clear details and no hype,perfect!"
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"It was a delight booking the Rhine River Cruise Online, great website and easy booking steps to complete the process. Well done you guys, Bohdan and Ingrid."
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"quite simple and quick response"
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"Easy to search tours with different filters A great number of tours available with many departure days Fast response on questions from customer support team"
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"I recently booked a tour in Sicily for next year, there were limited places available on the date I wanted but at the time I was unable to confirm if I would be a solo traveler or traveling with a friend, I sort advice and was told to book for two.. just in case. I paid the deposit for two and a couple of days later I knew that it was only me traveling. I know from past experience there is nothing that will spoil a holiday more then having to quibble about prices and worrying about prices changing. I quickly notified that it was only me, and was just as quickly advised of the cost for just me, and no hidden costs involved for cancelling my friends tour. So going forward I am very happy with booking process and looking forward to my tour of Sicily. I am also looking at a tour in Britain after Sicily and will have not problems if the tour is booked through TourRadar."
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"It is very difficult communicating with Tourradar /Balkan tours . I have paid my deposit but have really not received any further details . my friend has also had a hard time . I have since been contacted by Christina from TourRadar in Toronto and she was very helpful and resolved many of my questions . Thank you ."
Hi Audrey,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We regret to hear that you feel it has been difficult communicating with us and the tour operator, Balkan Tours.

At the start of each new booking, we set up a personalized booking platform for our customers. This platform contains all of the details of your booking and also an email-based system for us and/or the tour operator, to communicate directly through to our customers.

Having looked at your file, we can see that members of our team and Balkan Tours have been in communication with you throughout the booking process, via this platform.

We will, therefore, personally reach out to you as there could be a small issue with the email notifications not reaching you as they should.

In regards to your friend's booking, we would also be more than happy to assist with any concerns she may have. We would invite her to reach out to our dedicated 24/7 customer service team, via her personal booking platform, our hotline or our online chat function. There will always be a dedicated expert on hand to help.

We will be in touch to assist you further and provide an update on the progress of your booking!

Wishing you a lovely day,

The TourRadar Team
"Easy. Technology took a minute but that may be my lack of experience. Hope the tour is as easy as the set-up."
"Kim was amazing!"
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"Many option and good choices"
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"Easy and informative booking process"
TourRadar is rated 4.54 based on 4,469 reviews