TourRadar Reviews

of reviewers recommend TourRadar
Own Driver, Courier
Read TourRadar Reviews

About TourRadar:

TourRadar is every traveller’s go-to source to compare and book multi-day group tours, thanks to our international team of online tour specialists. We house the largest amount of reviews on our website, providing travellers unbiased comparisons of tours from tour companies both big and small.

"Is TourRadar safe? Is TourRadar legitimate?" or, "is TourRadar reliable?" Simply read verified customer reviews, left by real travellers who have booked a tour with TourRadar and find out for yourself.

Initially, I had a problem booking the tour online, but I called and it was quickly booked by the agent.
My wife and I have been trying to contact you directly to talk to a real live person. Can you please contact us so that we can speak to representative of tourradar about our planned trip
I give TourRadar 5 stars, your agent Montana was great and she helped me to get my trip confirmation from Explore Worldwide. However, Explore’s agent was either inexperienced, or lacked attention, because he made mistakes and answered really slowly. What is great about Explore Worldwide is their itineraries.
I had a complicated request regarding scheduling. It was all handled through the chat messaging function. When a problem occurred with the credit card billing I received a phone call from a manager who took care of the problem.
The whole experience was smooth and easy; they got us to the tours we were looking for. Can't wait till we leave on our next excursion!!
The website just clearly gave all information needed to believed that it is a legitimate company and it is not a scam , likewise I viewed the reviews snd client gave a good review too, I have searched and one company review was 1996 snd the tel number you can not connect and the travel adviser never return my call my trip is not until Aug 22 so I just hope I did the right choice
Hello, You do not want me to write a review! I can't talk to anyone all I do is write my problem and get a response when you have time!!!!! Your remedies don't work!
Very easy and safe
The person was very helpful
Booking is simple and easy. Best of all, helpful assistance if needed is readily and promptly available from courteous, patient, very nice staff! 👌👍🥰
If l get to go wonderful
Easy and straight forward
Making the reservation through Tour Radar was easy. They facilitated communication back and forth between the tour operator and me until questions were resolved.
Very easy to determine the type, length and desirement of travel you choose. Great pricing makes for great value.
Fast and easy
Easy to book. Prompt replies.
Tour Radar confirms the tour but later the agency didn't confirm even giving date flexibility. Happily I didn't buy the flights. Tours should never been confirmed without having the real confirmation from the travel agency. The refund was quick and efficient
Hello Antonio, Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review! After taking a look at your booking, we can see that it was confirmed. However, your tour was not a Guaranteed Departure, as there were not enough travelers booked on the departure date. As your dates were not flexible, the tour operator offered you a full refund which we can see has been issued. We are sorry to see that your tour was not a Guaranteed Departure, however, we are in the process of finding you an alternative tour! Again, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Remember, if you need any assistance with your booking, our Customer Support team is available 24/7 via email, live chat and telephone! Kind Regards, The TourRadar Team
This is the 5th time I book with tourradar and I couldn't be happier. The information is clear and they are always willing to help you with any doubts. Plus you have an easy way to reach the tour companies if you have any question about the tour.
This is the second time we book with Tour Radar. Always a pleasure to receive prompt service. The tours are wonderful.
I had a small problem with a discount issue, but TR's customer service rep was extremely helpful to me in resolving it. She was very informative and courteous, quickly helping me to finish my booking. I could not have asked for more.
TourRadar is rated 4.56 based on 6,251 reviews