TourRadar Reviews

of reviewers recommend TourRadar
Own Driver, Courier
Read TourRadar Reviews

About TourRadar:

TourRadar has made booking tours easy since 2010. Our international team of Travel Experts will help you find the perfect group, private or customised adventure in just a few steps. We house the largest number of reviews on our website, providing travellers with unbiased comparisons of adventures - from tour companies big and small.

If you're wondering whether TourRadar is safe, legitimate or reliable, simply read our verified customer reviews, left by real travellers who have booked a TourRadar adventure, to find out for yourself.

Täuschung wegen Buchungsbestätigung und vier Tage später eine Absage mit Anzahlungsrückgabe. Das Embargo der USA. besteht seit JAHREN gegenüber Cuba, ich wurde getäuscht und hätte fast einen Flug gebucht.
Very clear. I had instant on-line help with an actual human.
Gabriela replied to my inquires every quick and answered all my questions. Good expierence.
Easy booking my tour
Prompt response and follow-up.
Given the current global environment - I have found tour radar adaptive, honest and reliable.
no response from tour company regarding questions about the tour
Great did everything online
Two of the persons (Kassy, Joachim), i wrote with were super helpful. One other was absolutly Not helpful, she didn‘t get what i wanted. I had troubles with my creditcard they tried everything to make my booking directly. In the end somebody called me and we die it manuell. I trust the company thats why i don‘t book anything directly and they often have great Deals.
Hi Bettina, Thank you so much for your positive review! We love to hear from our loyal customers about their booking experience and have already started reviewing the feedback you have provided to see where improvements can be made. We can't wait to assist you with booking your next adventure! Happy travels The TourRadar Team
Easy to book Value for money
Great service and excellente customer service. Quirine customer representative took care of my booking issue in no time.
I've been on other tours and the information given and collected at booking was very limited. Felt the cancellation information should have been stressed, not on another page. Does not feel like the concierge service other tour operators provide but hopefully that changes from here on out.
Hi there, Thank you for getting in touch with us here at TourRadar to share your valuable feedback regarding your booking experience. A member of our team has reached out to you directly to gather more insight and to answer any further questions you may have. We will remain here before, during and after your tour for any assistance you may need, and wish you the happiest of travels on your adventure. Kind regards, The TourRadar Team
Posted 48 minutes ago
I should really do this after my trip has happened, but I can relay what's happened so far. This will be my third TourRadar trip. Our 2020 trip in Spain was voluntarily cut short at our request because of things shutting down from virus shutdowns. The next one was to Portugal and I can't say anything negative about the whole experience. I had to change dates a few times due to the virus. This booking started out a little rough because I wanted to be absolutely sure what would happen if either the countries I'm visiting or the tour operator imposed a mandatory proof of vax. I sent many questions to TourRadar and to the tour operator Vacations to Go. They were all very gracious and patient with my many questions. I finally found trip insurance that included cancel for any reason. The insurance companies that TourRadar works through does NOT offer this option and I had to have it in case the vax requirements change. So, all in all, it's been a good experience.
Deciding on which tour to take was the hard part. Booking was super easy and confirmation came in minutes.
I liked the 48 hr. hold and plenty of reminders that the time was soon expiring.
I had the pleasure of speaking to three of your representatives in Toronto, Australia and Viena. They were all very helpful.
Easy, Efficient & Reservation is confirmed next day!
I called TourRadar to get more information about a tour I was interested in. The representative was so sweet and answered every question I had with joy in her voice. It's so nice to talk to happy people! We have booked a tour in Italy for October of 2022 based on the information we received. We are so excited!
Very quick, clear and easy. Great offers, too!
Best choice to find a vacation. So many with reviews. If you need help customer services work 24 hours
TourRadar is rated 4.55 based on 6,454 reviews