TourRadar Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend TourRadar

About TourRadar: TourRadar is every traveller’s go-to source to compare and book multi-day group tours, thanks to our international team of online tour specialists. We house the largest amount of reviews on our website, providing travellers unbiased comparisons of tours from tour companies both big and small.

"Is TourRadar safe? Is TourRadar legitimate?" or, "is TourRadar reliable?" Simply read verified customer reviews, left by real travellers who have booked a tour with TourRadar and find out for yourself.

Tell us how TourRadar made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
Under an hour
Ram
"Let me in the trip I really wanted to go on ... even though it’s 18-39"
"The experience that was offered on the tour was amazing. An amazing tour guide full of infectious energy"
"Yes TourRadar made it all happen for Dana and I Thanx so much ????????????"
"All good."
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"Very good so far, the only thing is not including a pick up airport, especially for people who come to Israel for first time is kind of uncomfortable,because the languages and prices for taxis, American people like me who always travel to Europe and south America, always they pick you up at airports, for security and confort."
"Very easy website & prompt response!"
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"The booking agent was great and answered most of my questions. My only question not answered is how can I let the other 3 members of our tour use their own credit card to pay for the rest of the tour?"
Hi Patricia,

Thank you for your review. We're delighted to hear that we have been able to assist you with your booking-related queries!

You can look at adding additional credit cards to pay off your balance by clicking on the 'Add Payment' button in the booking conversation page. Detailed instructions on how this can be done will be sent over to you.

Hope this helps and please don't hesitate to reach back out to us if you have any additional questions. We are available 24/7.

Kind Regards,
The TourRadar Team
"A wonderfully rich and well planned 10 day Spain tour. The quality of the hotels (mainly the sleek H-10 chain, the bus and train arrangements and the tour guides was exemplary. The 90 + degree heat caused our 70 somethings bodies to cut shortmade some of the guided tours. We would enthusiastically recommend Tourradar to everyone."
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"The experience was good. Your agents were readily available, knowledgeable, and helpful (although the tour companies were not as quick)."
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"very caring well organized kind helpfull understanding"
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"I found tour radar to be helpful. They communicated clearly and addressed all my questions well. Thank you."
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"Since this was our first experience, we had hoped for more information from the person we contacted. We made 2 initial calls and the first was not helpful at all."
Hello Bobbie,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

We regret to hear that your first experience with TourRadar has not met your expectations. Upon further investigation, we've noticed that an incorrect email has been inputted. For this reason, the tour details that we sent over were unfortunately never received.

Despite this minor setback, we're glad to see that your tour has now been fully confirmed and that the tour operator has been able to assist you directly with your questions in your booking conversation page.

We are available 24/7 so please don't hesitate to reach back out to us again if you have any further questions prior to departure.

Kind Regards,
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"Booking was so easy every question I had was quickly answered and everyone was so helpful"
"The relationship quality price is very good and the tour is very complete comprehending different aspects such as nature, culture, fun, visiting historical monuments, walking, explanations by the guide (Kirsty) who was awesome. Well done!!"
"Clear and easy"
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"excellent service, the chat feature is the best l have ever used. The website is easy to use with clear information and instructions."
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"Good selection of tours in many categories. Easy to navigate web site. Good list of operators. Prompt response to inquires and bookings."
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"My experience with Fin was good and he answered all my questions."
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"I found the web site hard to use. Did not seem clear when I made a mistake. I struggled through the stuff mostly myself so I am not sure that your operation is any more useful than any other firm. Seems customer service is a thing of the past."
Hello Abram,

Thank you for your helpful feedback. We're keen to understand what we could be doing better to improve your booking experience and more specifically where you had difficulties on our site.

We look forward to connecting with you this week to understand in more depth how we can improve.

Thanks for choosing TourRadar,
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"It was fun being on the website and was able to search everything and pin it down to just what we are interested in doing. Had good responses to questions with the operator feedback as well. I’ll let you know more once we complete our trip I’m sure I will get another review request."
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"TourRadar facilitated a date for my tour which was not yet on the tour providers calendar. Thanks TourRadar."
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"Good selection of trips. Selected a trip that met our needs and shows that there are 10 spaces left. Got an email the following day that website was erroneous and that there was only 1 space left and not 10 as advertised on the site..Very disappointed as the schedule and itinerary fit our vacation plans."
Hello Maria,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review.

We understand how disappointing it is when you find the perfect tour only to find out that it cannot be confirmed. For this reason, we are continually working on showing the most up to date availability as possible. Fortunately, we don't see cases like this happen too often as the availability on our site is updated every 24 hours. Currently, our availability is only as accurate as of the information provided to us by our tour operator partners.

We are glad to see that you were able to find and book a very similar tour. There is no doubt that you will have a fantastic time while on tour. If you need any assistance at all, our Customer Support team is available 24/7 via phone, email and live chat!

Best Regards,
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"The tour organizer was very slow at confirming my booking (and I couldn’t buy flights before the tour was confirmed) which put me in a bad spot, but Tour Radar went above and beyond in speeding the confirmation (including several messages and telephone calls to the tour organizer). I’m impressed with Tour Radar. Very friendly and approachable staff. I feel I’m in very good hands. Highly recommend to book tours with them to avoid unpleasant surprises in booking tours directly from tour organizers."
TourRadar is rated 4.54 based on 4,140 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access