TourRadar Reviews

of reviewers recommend TourRadar
Own Driver, Courier
Read TourRadar Reviews

About TourRadar:

TourRadar is every traveller’s go-to source to compare and book multi-day group tours, thanks to our international team of online tour specialists. We house the largest amount of reviews on our website, providing travellers unbiased comparisons of tours from tour companies both big and small.

"Is TourRadar safe? Is TourRadar legitimate?" or, "is TourRadar reliable?" Simply read verified customer reviews, left by real travellers who have booked a tour with TourRadar and find out for yourself.

TourRadar 5 star review on 5th May 2018
TourRadar 3 star review on 4th January 2018
Ram
TourRadar 4 star review on 24th January 2017
More Photos & Videos
It was really easy to book. The price, including what was included/excluded was very clear which gave us the confidence to go for it. We also got prompt answers to our questions.
The whole experience has been great. Quirine has been very helpful and nothing was too hard for her. In this terrible time she has sorted everything to more than my expectations. I would certainly recommend Tour Radar to my friends
Quick helpful response from customer service, I used email, chat and phone all 3 lol
Clear information
One of the easiest websites to find a tour and book.
There was an error in my payment and you resolved my problem swiftly and professionally!
Every tour company was extremely helpful, always answered my questions and even made special accommodation for me during the booking process. TourRadar is an excellent way to connect to companies and find great tours. Would highly recommend.
Lots of different tour options. Messaging feature is brilliant if you have any questions; with very quick responses.
Efficient, you can get help online and through the phone.
Super easy to book and received a confirmation message within 24 hours. The only difficulty was trying to choose from all the trips!
It is easy! Many options and styles of traveling.
Bek was so very helpful .
Tried to RIP me off for $800AUD and for that price have lost me as a customer for life. NEVER ever deal with these people. As shonkey as they come
Hi Lynton,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, although we are very saddened to hear you feel this way.

We of course understand this is a troubling time for many individuals affected by COVID-19, and we can see you cancelled your tour in June 2021 due to these concerns. TourRadar always strive to obtain the best possible outcome for our travellers wherever we can, however we must adhere to the operators terms and conditions when it comes to cancellations.

We truly regret you are not satisfied and will have a member of our Customer Relations team will reach out to you directly, so we can address your concerns.

Best regards
The TourRadar Team
Worked very hard to get me and my sister the right trip for us.
Taylor was very helpful in establishing booking for trip in 2022 that has options for May instead of July. He exhibited professional expertise and was very courteous, which makes him a valuable asset for Tour Radar.
Overall, very responsive.
Very impressed with the personal attention I got.
First time using Tourradar. So far so good! Fingers crossed it will live up to its online reviews. Holiday not until January 2021!
Fantastic, I spoke to 3 different people and they were all great.
Fast response to questions and friendly representatives
TourRadar is rated 4.55 based on 5,826 reviews