TourRadar Reviews

of reviewers recommend TourRadar
Own Driver, Courier
Read TourRadar Reviews

About TourRadar:

TourRadar is every traveller’s go-to source to compare and book multi-day group tours, thanks to our international team of online tour specialists. We house the largest amount of reviews on our website, providing travellers unbiased comparisons of tours from tour companies both big and small.

"Is TourRadar safe? Is TourRadar legitimate?" or, "is TourRadar reliable?" Simply read verified customer reviews, left by real travellers who have booked a tour with TourRadar and find out for yourself.

Upgrading our tour was easy.
The hardest part of the booking experience was choosing the best trip for us. With so many great options it was hard to choose. Now we can't wait to see Egypt!!
Informative & cost efficient, not complicated at all
Excellent, Easy, Simple, Great Customer service
There was a lot of selection of tours to Egypt at Tourradar in terms of tours to choose from.

However, there were some difficult to understand choices of "extras" that I had to figure out before final booking. For example, did I want to pay extra for a "sleeper" train to Aswan from Cairo and back? Well, if I don't what is the alternative? The website said transportation was included. There was no explanation. But after some looking things up, I was able to finish the booking.
Hi Benjamin,

Thank you for your feedback! With a wide selection of over 250 tours in Egypt, we’re happy to know you were able to find the best one for you!

Here at TourRadar, we’re always keen to hear from our customers, as your feedback is vital for improvements! As such, we have submitted your feedback to the tour operator, so they may make this content readily available.

Additionally, tour details are updated and supplied on our platform by each tour operator, and necessary information will be listed under the 'Tour Itinerary' or the ‘What’s Included’ sections.

If further information is required, simply select the "Ask a question" button on the right-hand side of any tour page to launch a formal enquiry. Alternatively, our 24/7 Customer Support Team will happily follow up with a tour operator in order for them to supply or update their information if required.

We thank you again for your valuable feedback and look forward to sending you on a wonderful trip!

Kind regards,
The TourRadar Team
Went smoothly and simply. Now the tour!!
It was easy and I got credits which was good.
Excelente todo esperemos que al final el tour sea excelente también
Seamless booking and great variety of tours
To date, my experience with Tourradar has been very limited. Taylor was very helpful and considerate. The only "down-side" to my booking is that Tourradar does not accept Discover Credit Cards. That is so 20th century - please, correct that flaw.
Hi Vicki,

We’re delighted to hear that Taylor was able to assist you in getting your next adventure secured!

We thank you for your feedback regarding Discover Credit Cards - we have referred this to the appropriate team. While we do not currently offer this form of payment we are glad to see that you were able to book your tour using one of our many other payment options.

Thank you for this feedback and we look forward to assisting you up until your tour departure!

Many thanks,
The TourRadar Team.
Booking with TourRadar was quick and easy. They led me through the options and steps. The confirmation of the booking came through immediately and the next day I had even more important tour information waiting for me. In a word, Painless!
I found a variety of tours for my destination that I can choose. The website provided enough detailed information that I can make decision on which one to book. The reviews from previous travelers are also very helpful.
Lots of tours available. Booking agent, Kimberlie, took note of what we wanted and pointed us toward one that she thought would fulfill our desires and set us up in a tour that will have us seeing a lot of Europe on a 12 day tour.
She was friendly and responsive.
Kim and Mike were absolutely wonderful. They took their time and went above and beyond answering all my questions. I felt like a family member or friend was helping me book our trip.
Prompt, helpful, reply in timely manner
I like the possibility of choosing a tour that can accommodate additional extensions before the payment.
However, after two days of booking it, i still don’t have the confirmation from the tour operator that the tour goes two days before i travel.
Also, would be good to incorporate the possibility to manage visa, insurance and personal information on the same transaction (or that is also included as part of the package) as this can delay or create constraints for the tour to materialize.
Hi Eduard,

Thank you for your honest and valuable customer feedback!

While we sincerely regret to hear waiting for confirmation caused some concerns, it can often take between 48 hours to 4 business days for an operator to confirm a booking, unless the date is listed as 'Instant Confirmation'. When a booking is placed, tour operators must verify with their local operations team that all tour components can be secured, and also relay vital information to their customers, before confirming payment. It is for this reason, TourRadar kindly advises leaving as much time as possible before a planned departure, for the booking process to complete.

However, we are delighted to understand your tour operator provided the necessary details and answered questions quickly, in order to officially confirm your tour within 3 days of booking!

We'll also have a member of our Customer Support team reach out directly to gather any further feedback on your booking experience. We’re always keen to hear from our customers, as your feedback is vital to our constant improvement! We thank you for booking with TourRadar!

Kind regards,
The TourRadar Team
Booking with TourRadar was straightforward and drama free!
We booked a trip that had to be cancelled due to Covid-19, but throughout our booking experience Tour Radar were nothing but helpful. They responded quickly to questions, offered suggestions and assisted every step of the way. Although extremely disappointed that we were unable to re-book the same trip for next year, we had no hesitation in booking a different trip for 2021 through them. We always felt that they were supportive and did all they did to assist our negotiations with the travel company involved.
Easy and convenient. 27/7 chat team were a big help. Peace of mind booking in these covid times
So far so good