TourRadar Reviews

of reviewers recommend TourRadar
Own Driver, Courier
Read TourRadar Reviews

About TourRadar:

TourRadar is every traveller’s go-to source to compare and book multi-day group tours, thanks to our international team of online tour specialists. We house the largest amount of reviews on our website, providing travellers unbiased comparisons of tours from tour companies both big and small.

"Is TourRadar safe? Is TourRadar legitimate?" or, "is TourRadar reliable?" Simply read verified customer reviews, left by real travellers who have booked a tour with TourRadar and find out for yourself.

TourRadar 5 star review on 15th December 2020
Cristy
Fernando
Kim was quite helpful, pleasant, and humorous on the phone. I felt totally assured that our visit to Easter Island will be well organized and filled with educational adventure
The FAQS section was very helpful.
Booking with TourRadar was easy to do. I had some questions so I spoke to Christina in Toronto and she answered all of my questions and then assisted me in booking two tours. The email I received made it easy to fill out all the details required for my trips. Thank you TourRadar and Christina for making this so easy and fun.
Hi Andrea,

Thanks for booking with TourRadar!

We're so pleased to hear Christina was able to assist you in booking your next adventure! We've worked hard to ensure booking a tour with us is both easy and fun and love to hear you feel this way!

Thank you for your amazing review.

Happy travels!
The TourRadar Team
I always use TourRadar. I wouldn't travel with anyone else.
We are really excited and looking forward with our second tour with guys. You guys have been our top choice because you guys have your stuff together. We were booked in no time with you guys and all our concerns were accommodated in a promptly manner.
Tour radar answered all of my questions quickly and knowledgably. The booking experience was straightforward and painless.
Easy to book, the guides on the tour has a lot of information in, I did contact customer services and ask a question about when later dates would be released and they responded promptly and accurately
Fast, Secure and Safe.
In the process of making our decision to book with Tourradar we sent in several question. Each one was responded to with answers that increased our confidence that this was a good company to work with. The reservation process was easy and the followup communication was helpful and complete.
Booking with TourRadar was probably one of the easiest experiences I’ve had. Simple steps to follow and and questions I had were answered almost instantly by their customer care team.
Very straightforward process to identify the preferred tour. All details clearly presented. The booking process is very clear with each area of information required set out separately- this means you can complete what you know and come back to complete when possible.
Once you get thru busy signals every thing goes smooth
Hi Carl,

Thank you for your review. We are very happy everything went smoothly once you were able to get through to an agent!

If ever there is difficulty getting through, we advise customers to utilize our online chat function or contact us via email. Alternatively, if we are ever exceptionally busy and happen to miss a call, we will always return them!

We're always here to help 24/7 and aim to respond as quickly as possible. We hope you have an amazing trip when the time comes and thank you for booking with TourRadar!

The TourRadar Team
Quick, knowledgeable, best price, personable, the best place to book any tour....
Very happy to have used Tourradar. They answered all my emails very quickly which were all sent on Jan 1, 2021. New Year's Day. I look forward to my trip to the great Southwest of the US. I'll write more after the trip.
Hi Kurt,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review!

We're so happy our team was able to assist you within a quick turnaround time, especially over the holiday period! Rest assured, with a 24/7 Customer Support team, and open 365 days a year - TourRadar are always here to help you, right up until your departure date!

We really hope you have an amazing trip when the time comes.

The TourRadar Team
A straight to the point approach to travel. I love tourradar bc it is the most transparent and personalizable online site for booking travel at an affordable price, unlike other sites that won't even show prices! Tourradar's site is easy to use and search, I would highly recommend for anyone wanting to plan a unique trip.
After two false starts- this isn’t a short review!!
I booked on the website with the date I wanted. The site was showing vacancies on that date.
I entered all my details and paid the required deposit.
A message said I would be notified within 48 hrs if my booking was successful. 5 days later I was told there no vacancies on that date.
Back to the site. I chose the next suitable date showing vacancies.
And again I was informed there were no vacancies on that date.
I was getting annoyed that the website continued to advertise dates that were obviously not available.
I finally rang, spoke to a very helpful staff member (Clair?) who told me which dates actually had vacancies.
So third time lucky- we’ve got our trip.
A big query- why is the deposit $400/p.p for a reservation in May when it was $250/p.p.a?
I paid each time so I’m quite aware of the difference.
The cost p.p hadn’t changed.
Hi Marjorie,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy to hear our customer support team was able to assist you further with any hiccups you experienced on your first two bookings.

However, the tour operator may not be able to confirm your booking due to varying factors, such as availability with suppliers. They keep the tour listed if for any reason a space may become available and they are able to confirm; such as a cancellation, or sudden availability with suppliers. Additionally, when a booking is 'on-request' it can sometimes take up-to 4-5 business days for the operator to confirm availability on all components of the tour.

As your new booking is with a different tour operator, deposit amounts may vary, which explains the difference in the amounts paid. We will have a member of our Customer Relations team reach out personally on a call to assist you further and provide some more clarity around the situation. We sincerely thank you for your feedback.

The TourRadar Team
Process is very easy, quick and love the live chat box to answer questions. Received instant contact and full confirmation within 12 hours. Seamless as always.
EASY, EASY....
I just booked an Egypt tour and I had a few questions before booking, my online help guy was so useful and quick to reply! Website easy to understand too!
Very easy to book vacation online. Only reason I didn't put 5 stars was that the itinerary didn't have times for arrival & return.
Hi Tina,

Thank you for your positive review.

We really appreciate the time you have taken to leave us with this feedback.

We love to hear that our travelers find the site as easy to use as we do!

On the first and last day of your tour, you are free to arrive or depart anytime. We'll review this to determine if any further details can be added.

Our Travel Experts are available over the phone or live chat 24/7 to answer any questions for future bookings should you have them!

Have an amazing time on tour!
TourRadar is rated 4.55 based on 5,963 reviews