TourRadar Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend TourRadar

About TourRadar: TourRadar is every traveller’s go-to source to compare and book multi-day group tours, thanks to our international team of online tour specialists. We house the largest amount of reviews on our website, providing travellers unbiased comparisons of tours from tour companies both big and small.

"Is TourRadar safe? Is TourRadar legitimate?" or, "is TourRadar reliable?" Simply read verified customer reviews, left by real travellers who have booked a tour with TourRadar and find out for yourself.

Tell us how TourRadar made you happy

Own Driver
Ram
"Let me in the trip I really wanted to go on ... even though it’s 18-39"
"The experience that was offered on the tour was amazing. An amazing tour guide full of infectious energy"
"Yes TourRadar made it all happen for Dana and I Thanx so much ????????????"
"Had to cancel a hiking tour 5 days before leaving. They refunded most of the money and we re-booked another less physical tour. These guys are amazing."
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"Love the full trip itineraries, site is easy to use - good UX. Account set up and login is seamless."
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"Found a tour that fitted with our available dates"
Hello Ellen,

We're pleased to hear you found a tour on TourRadar.com to match your travel plans! We have taken on board, the feedback you've offered us directly and thank you for reaching out.

We hope you have a fantastic trip!
The TourRadar Team
"Replying with real solutions 24x7 within the hour was the reason to stick with tourradar"
Hello Francisco,

Thank you for your feedback. We understand that when booking your vacation, it's important to get answers to your questions in a timely manner. By offering 24/7 customer support, our Travel Exports work hard to take the stress out of your vacation planning so you can concentrate on getting excited!

We hope you have a wonderful time on your trip and thanks again, for choosing TourRadar.

How would you rate our Customer Service?
"The website was easy to follow. Good to see realistic reviews. Questions were answered promptly. Can't wait to go on the tour!"
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"Booking and confirmation were efficient and easy."
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"Website was easy to use."
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"good variety of tours to do comparisons and choose the tour right for me. Prompt response on any questions sent in."
"I used TourRadar for a recent tour of Israel and Jorden. They were very proficient and understanding of the needs of a 72-year-old traveling single. I would use them again."
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"Everything under one roof, very simple to navaigate the site, plenty of choice"
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"Easy to use website. Friendly and efficient staff."
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"All my questions were answered before and during my booking. I did not find a cheaper price for the tour."
"Friendly on phone terrible through email europamundo answers what is already on website"
Hi Cruzita,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your booking experience.

We appreciate your feedback and are pleased to see that you had a positive experience working with TourRadar's support team. It's unfortunate to see that your interaction with the tour operator Europamundo, was not as expected. We can see that the operator responded to your booking request with their confirmation email which outlines the next steps needed to complete your booking with them.

If there are any further suggestions on how to improve this process, please reach out and let us know. We want to ensure you have all the information needed before your trip.

Happy Travels,
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"TourRadar’s website easily let me find longer tours in a smaller group for a more intimate experience. And when I needed to change a tour date the agent reached by phone was efficient and delightful. I am suggesting TourRadar to all my value-conscious friends as the best travel resource I’ve found!"
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"There were a lot of choices almost too many. The trips were confusing but customer service was able to clarify."
Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback. We certainly do have a lot of tours to choose from and can understand the choice is not always easy! We recommend you use the filters on our search results page to narrow your results and pin-point the tour that's perfect for you.

We're glad our Travel Experts were able to assist and that you're off on what we're sure is a well-earned adventure!

If you have any further feedback on how we can improve your booking experience, please don't hesitate to contact us directly, we'd love to hear from you.

Happy Travels
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"Very happy with ease and efficiency of TourRadar to date. Great site for looking at a collective number of tours available for a particular destination."
"Exclusive!"
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"Found the right tour for my trip to India"
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"Absolutely a find! Very helpful and actually went out their way to make it easier to navigate the web site. Haven't taken the trip yet, but the reviews were excellent so I expect the best."
"Easy to navigate. Great packages. Thank you."
TourRadar is rated 4.53 based on 2,482 reviews