TourRadar Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Under an hour
Read TourRadar Reviews

About TourRadar:

TourRadar is every traveller’s go-to source to compare and book multi-day group tours, thanks to our international team of online tour specialists. We house the largest amount of reviews on our website, providing travellers unbiased comparisons of tours from tour companies both big and small.

"Is TourRadar safe? Is TourRadar legitimate?" or, "is TourRadar reliable?" Simply read verified customer reviews, left by real travellers who have booked a tour with TourRadar and find out for yourself.

Tell us how TourRadar made you happy
How would you rate our Customer Service?
Very easy to navigate the website, and all questions I sent were answered very quickly.
Posted 1 hour ago
What sets this site apart from the others is that you can specify specific cities and countries and tour operators to narrow your search
How would you rate our Customer Service?
The agent was pleasant to talk to. Very helpful
Very easy to use. The booking experience went without a hitch.
Search no further- as I did when I was lucky enough to come across Kilimanjaro Safari Experience. For solo travellers climbing Kilimanjaro was an amazing highlight in my life. My guide was highly experienced and trustworthy. But what made me choose this company was initially speaking with Shungu who is truly professional and trustworthy and very respected in his field and by so many people in Tanzania. I truly believed and trusted in him and felt no need to search further. He made my entire trip an experience of a lifetime!!! Asante Sana!
How would you rate our Customer Service?
I have always found booking tours through Tour Radar easy. It is very straight forward and their responses are almost immediate. I've just booked my 5th tour and will continue to use Tour Radar for all future tour bookings.
How would you rate our Customer Service?
This is the second time I have made a booking with TourRadar and on both occasions I could not be happier. The confirmation of my booking arrived within next 10 minutes so I was able to buy affordable plane tickets to the destination where the tour is going to commence without fearing that the fare would go up the next day. The confirmation arrived with comprehensive information about the tour itinerary and tour itself. I loved the option of paying the rest of the amount in small fortnightly instalments! A great experience overall, highly recommended.
the tour looks amazing and the dates fit into our travel plans perfectly. the booking was straight forward and easy. watch this space as we count down to our holiday..
How would you rate our Customer Service?
Book a travel package is easy and confirm instantly.
I used TourRadar for a recent solo trip to Madagascar. As a woman traveling all the way from the United States to Madagascar, I was nervous but TourRadar put my mind at ease and made the experience unforgettable. I gave them general ideas of what i'd like to do and they took care of the rest pulling together an itinerary far exceeding my expectations. They know what they are doing and it's clear they are quite discerning in choosing their on the ground partners/guides. My tour guides in Nosy Be and Tana were all exceedingly professional, knowledgeable and completely invested in my safety and happiness. We encountered a scary situation in Tana where were it not for the experience and quick reaction of my tour guide, we would've found ourselves in a multi-car collision. My accommodations were excellent! I highly recommend TourRadar to anyone traveling to Madagascar.
How would you rate our Customer Service?
Second time using this one stop travel service. So many tours to chose from with great pricing. Also very easy to understand their website making setting up a trip a breeze. You can also earn reward credits for future travel experiences. Thanks TR
How would you rate our Customer Service?
Booking online was a smooth process. All my questions were answered quickly. The itinerary was very detailed and the payment options made the process even better. As of now I am very happy with the process.
How would you rate our Customer Service?
I was very comfortable to book and at the same time get agent to help explain my options, they do have flight request service that offers a lot cheaper air fare than other famous website.
How would you rate our Customer Service?
so far so good. I am still waiting on a response to the travel arrangement questions that I submitted a couple of days ago.
Hello Chad,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!

We have had a look at your booking and it looks like an agent has since responded and answered all of your questions! We thank your for your patience and apologise for the slight delay! Response times are important to us and something that we are continually improving.

After the Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale, we have been receiving a higher number of email inquires than usual! However, if you are after an instant response, our team of Travel Experts are available 24/7 via telephone and live chat!

You have booked an amazing tour and there is no doubt that you will have a wonderful time!

Hello Chad,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!

We have had a look at your booking and it looks like an agent has since responded and answered all of your questions! We thank you for your patience and apologize for the slight delay! Response times are important to us and something that we are continually improving.

After the Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale, we have been receiving a higher number of email inquiries than usual! However, if you are after an instant response, our team of Travel Experts are available 24/7 via telephone and live chat!

How would you rate our Customer Service?
The tour looks amazing! Little bit confusing when trying to book. Took a long time for confirmation and even now I’m still not sure of the total price.
Hello Lynda,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review!

You have booked an amazing tour and there is no doubt that you will have a wonderful time while on tour.

It seems that due to high volume over the Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale, the tour operator has received more inquiries and bookings than usual. However, we are currently partnering with them to make sure they reach out to you right away!

We thank you for your patience and you can expect to hear from the operator very shortly!

The Customer Support Team
Excellent service ! I had a query on the trip I wanted to do as a single traveller but site only had options for 2. TR investigates with the tour operator and I had a quote and confirmed booking for my dates within an hour or so very efficient and responsive 😊
How would you rate our Customer Service?
I am a single traveller but am happy to share a room. Unfortunately I can not book my trip offering a share room unless I have that person lined up. This I have been hit with a whopping single supplement. As a single you are really punished when you travel. I am still offering to share with someone.but can’t put this up on the booking site.
Hi there Kimberley,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!

As a marketplace for multi-day tours, the 2,500+ operators TourRadar works with all have different policies for single travellers. Some allow sharing and will pair up travellers, some don't allow sharing at all for various reasons, and a number of operators require a minimum of 2 passengers per booking. Based on whether or not you would like to share with another traveller or are a single traveller, we can usually find you a trip to suit.

We had a look at your booking and can see that your operator does offer the option to pair travellers together on tour; however, the specific tour you chose has unique conditions due to a cruise extension.

We will reach out to you via phone with further information about this look forward to speaking with you soon!

Kind regards,
The TourRadar Team
How would you rate our Customer Service?
Thank you. Very impressed how easy to book online. BUT way more impressed with how quickly someone answers my emails with questions that I have. Thank you!! Very excited about my upcoming trip to Israel.
How would you rate our Customer Service?
Booking agent was knowledgeable, friendly and courteous...booking easily completed...
How would you rate our Customer Service?
It would be nice if in all of the tours you mention something about electrical outlets as most people if not all have to charge up their gadgets with them.
Hi David,

We thank you for your positive and valuable feedback!

At TourRadar we do appreciate the need to be prepared in order to focus on the excitement of planning an amazing adventure! We have therefore developed simple destination travel guides which are readily available on our website, including handy information about electricity.

Additionally, our support team are always available 24/7 to assist with tour or country-specific enquiries and can liaise with an operator for further information. Our team will be happy to provide this travel guide and will reach out with some advice about electrical outlets on your upcoming trip of a lifetime!

Kindest Regards,