TourRadar Reviews

of reviewers recommend TourRadar
Own Driver, Courier
Read TourRadar Reviews

About TourRadar:

TourRadar is every traveller’s go-to source to compare and book multi-day group tours, thanks to our international team of online tour specialists. We house the largest amount of reviews on our website, providing travellers unbiased comparisons of tours from tour companies both big and small.

"Is TourRadar safe? Is TourRadar legitimate?" or, "is TourRadar reliable?" Simply read verified customer reviews, left by real travellers who have booked a tour with TourRadar and find out for yourself.

Stephany
Very easy to book. The only reason that I didn't give 5 stars was because I had sent in an enquiry and didn't hear back. The other questions I had were answered promptly.
It was very easy to book my birthday trip coming up in July.
pleasant and easy...i booked by telephone and enjoyed the chat and the efficiency
The booking process was very easy and short.
this is about booking. The initial part was easy, signing up for the trip. Then a page said I needed to give more information before confirmation. That took more time and effort. One line said more information was needed while a completed was listed elsewhere. Then confirmation didn't come. Contacted TourRadar. Then again after TourRadar contacted me about the confirmation not being given yet (2 days later). Confirmation came after a while. Some glitch occurred somewhere.
Hi Dorothy, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! We at TourRadar pride ourselves on having a quick and easy booking process and are sad to hear you experienced some issues with getting your booking confirmed. It is great to see however, you still rated our Customer Service highly! Your feedback is very valuable to us, and we greatly appreciate it. We will continue to look into how we can improve our customer experience to provide the best service possible. Thank you for booking with TourRadar! The TourRadar Team
I called and talked to a rep who answered the questions I had. I then did my booking on the website and it was easy to follow. No problems at all.
Julia whom I spoke with was very helpful and assisted me through some questions that we had. One thing about the 4 hotels listed was not clear to me was the order on the list indicated the first night, second night,etc. However, I did not perceive that until it was explained by Julia. Another, thing I was not aware of is that our tour group is operated by Trafalgar. Tour Radar seems to be more of a corporate name as I determined by subsequent emails from Tour Radar.. Regardless, cooperative persons like Julia are important as not all details are self evident.
The booking was easy! Step by step instructions and choices along the way to make the tour comfortable. Getting flights and extended hotel after the tour was a little more difficult. I will write more once the tour is completed. I have visited Madrid, Barcelona and Santiago de Compostela before so changes during the interum years will be interesting.
Very good!!
Excellent and timely responses to questions, swift and easy website, and reasonable prices.
Hey Jerome, Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review! We are so glad to hear that you had a fast and easy booking experience! You have booked a wonderful tour and there is no doubt that you will have an amazing time! If you have any questions regarding your upcoming tour, please be sure to reach out to our team of Travel Experts that are available 24/7 via telephone, email and live chat! Best Regards, The TourRadar Team
Julia was very helpful.
The process and communication was easy and timely. I’m also impressed with the many options of tours.
I paid the deposit and a few minutes later was told I needed to add another $500.00 deposit. It was not transparent transfer. We still booked the trip as it is for our 20 th wedding anniversary and a dream of both of our.
Hello Michael, Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review! It was a pleasure speaking with you earlier. As we discussed during our phone call, the Canadian Port Charges were not reflected in the price of your cruise at checkout. However, we are glad to see that the tour operator was able to make the changes before your booking was confirmed!

We have partnered with both our Tech Team and the tour operator to make sure the Port Charges are now added on the tour page to ensure this matter is not repeated! Again, it was a pleasure speaking with and remember, if you need any assistance with your booking, our Customer Support team is available 24/7 via email, live chat and telephone! Kind Regards, The TourRadar Team
I tried and still trying to book one of the Pakistan tours. None are available from any company. The tour companies just push their private tours at twice the cost and are not entertaining the listed group tours. Their definition of the group tours is if the traveler pre-arranges and coordinates a group. So far I've been confirmed and charged for a group tour that is not running. They just want more money for a private tour instead. I gave a five because of past success with tourradar but not this one. Do not use this site for Pakistan.
Hi Victor, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about your booking experience. It's great to hear you've had a positive experience using TourRadar in the past. However, we regret you have had difficulties confirming a group tour in Pakistan this time round. The effects of Covid-19 have meant some local operators are finding it difficult to meet the minimum numbers for tours departing in the next month or two. As an alternative they may offer you a private tour, which does come at a higher cost, but is optional. One of our agents will reach out to you directly about your concerns and the choices available, so we may assist you further. Best regards The TourRadar Team
Easy to book and quick confirmation
Tour Rador is the best and I always use this site to book my trips. This is our third time after Italy and Eygypt. Hope Turkey will be as good as other, even in pandemic.
Booking thru TourRadar was so easy .You could call them anytime for for any questions and somebody will answer you right away. A lot of tours available and cheap .This is my 3rd time with this company. Thank You.
I was very happy with the booking experience. The operator as well as TourRadar themselves were very supportive and helped me individualize my trip.
Simple, user friendly, quick response time. A positive booking experience.
I’m so glad I found TourRadar when booking my trip. I was able to search and find exactly what I wanted. The site was organized and listed all activities with reasonable prices. Any questions I had, answers were provided very quickly by the tour operators. I will definitely use them again on future trips!
TourRadar is rated 4.56 based on 6,096 reviews