TourRadar Reviews

of reviewers recommend TourRadar
Read TourRadar Reviews

About TourRadar:

TourRadar is the world’s first Adventure Booking Platform, where you can effortlessly book private, group and tailor-made multi-day organised adventures in 160+ countries around the world.

Traditionally, booking an organised adventure was a tedious and time-consuming process. Where will I stay? What activities will I do? What meals am I going to have? What operator can I trust? TourRadar makes booking multi-day adventures seamless and timely, partnering with 2,500+ operators to offer more than 50,000+ adventures in 160+ countries. Founded in 2010, TourRadar was the first to transition multi-day tours to an online marketplace, making them the leader in the industry.

In 2021, TourRadar further revolutionised the industry by introducing the Adventure Booking Platform, connecting travellers, operators, and travel agents to organised tours through one platform.

TourRadar 5 star review on 2nd November 2021
ROBERT
TourRadar 5 star review on 15th December 2020
Cristy
TourRadar 5 star review on 1st December 2020
Fernando
TourRadar 5 star review on 1st December 2020
Fernando
Was so hesitant to click confirm even after all my research but yes so happy that I did
This is my second experience with TourRadar. The first one was in Patagonia and I didn't know where to start in my planning. It was overwhelming. I came upon TourRadar and the choices were all there on one site and easy to compare. I like that they give a map next to each tour so you can see where it covers. My second experience was this week as I was planning a 3 week tour in Sri Lanka. It was made simple for me again. I'd been in contact with a local travel agent and I feared that his tour even existed and would they be accountable. With TourRadar I feel very secure. This is now my go-to website.
The booking experience was relatively easy. I was just a little confused about what was expected in the Embarkation field, but discovered it was freeform text so entered time when tendering began and ended.
The tour company was very responsive. They replied to all my questions and I never felt pressured to sign up. As a solo traveler I usually want a clear idea about what to expect.
Lots of choices, good prices and service. I feel safe booking with Tourradar. So far all my trips and experiences have been great!
Easy and quickly, just perfect
Very quick responding to questions and made booking easy.
Very easy to use
The process went smoothly.
Rami has done an exceptional job helping me with booking our trip to Spain.
Great communication and easy process
My trip starts in April 2022 and I cannot evaluate the whole service yet However, making the reservation process is smooth and reliable. It is a good idea to let consumers know about new/relatively unknown (at least to me) companies. I can write a better review after I finish the trip with Penguin.
Very easy. User friendly.
Tour Radar was very easy to use. I also liked the search and filter feature on their site to narrow down the tours of interest to us.
Very straightforward to book.
I took a tour to Japan 7 nights, wish it had been longer. Great guide and fabulous itinerary. I just booked a Costa Rica tour for March. Can’t wait.
Very fast and efficient.
Booking was very straightforward and easy.
Excellent!
I had trouble booking online, but Ozzy helped me get my tour booked for my friend and I.
TourRadar is rated 4.55 based on 6,495 reviews