TourRadar Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Under an hour
Read TourRadar Reviews

About TourRadar:

TourRadar is every traveller’s go-to source to compare and book multi-day group tours, thanks to our international team of online tour specialists. We house the largest amount of reviews on our website, providing travellers unbiased comparisons of tours from tour companies both big and small.

"Is TourRadar safe? Is TourRadar legitimate?" or, "is TourRadar reliable?" Simply read verified customer reviews, left by real travellers who have booked a tour with TourRadar and find out for yourself.

How would you rate our Customer Service?
Europe is pretty expensive compared to USA. I live in USA and the costs do add up. Traveling from West Coast to Central Europe is costing a fortune. If price of the packages were more affordable, it would make sense to book a longer duration trip to maximize the savings. Anyways, other than price, not much to whine about as of now. Will update as the date comes closer and of course, after the trip as well.
Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

While we can see that you received the best price at the time for your tour, prices can vary depending on many factors. Further to this, each Tour Operator, ranging from premium to budget, directly sets the pricing you see on our website. Our dedicated Customer Support team is therefore always on hand 24/7 to assist with choosing the best tour and operator for your budget!

However, operators and TourRadar do regularly hold sales. Signing up to our website to receive promotional emails, will automatically notify you when those are happening. We guarantee there is always a great deal to be found!

We will contact you directly for any further feedback about your booking experience specifically. Thank you for using TourRadar!

All the best,
How would you rate our Customer Service?
Quite efficient except when I asked which hotel that I will be staying in Madrid, I cannot get the name and I was told I will know 48 hours before the tour started. It is less than 48 hours now, I still have no answer because I will be arriving Madrid today and I want to book my pre-accomodation in the same hotel. 16/02/20 19.02 pm. I still haven’t received any reply for the hotel details. I am very disappointed with the arrangement. What the company promised do not match!
Hello Bernice,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review of your booking experience.

We regret to hear that you have not received your hotel details within 48 hours as promised. As per your booking page, we’ve gathered that these details have since been sent over so we will follow up with you to check that everything has been sorted.

We hope you have a wonderful time in Madrid!

How would you rate our Customer Service?
Booked a biking tour of Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia. I had some questions and it took a while to get answers to the questions.
Hi there,

Thank you for leaving a review of your booking experience!

As per your booking page, we likewise recognize that the tour operator has unfortunately not fully addressed an initial query you had before booking.

While we are delighted to see that they have since addressed this, which allowed you to proceed with your booking, we would like to assure you that your feedback has been taken on board and will be communicated with the tour operator.

We will be in touch again to gather any additional feedback or questions you may have about your booking experience.

How would you rate our Customer Service?
I spoke with two people, the last person i talk was Jeff. Jeff told me I was trying to get a tour with few days in advance and that it was going to be difficult as you guys need to plan logistics. I was able to book the tour and make the payment, however hours before arriving they changed the plans and I already had plans for my free day. I have not heard from the agency yet and I do not know who to contact.
Hi Mateo,

Thank you for leaving a review of your booking experience.

To clarify, tour operators will not confirm a booking until their respective suppliers communicate that they can reserve a spot for the traveller on tour. As this process may require various points of contact, it’s recommended that travellers place a booking at least a month before departure.

That being said, we’ve gathered from your booking page that there were some unforeseen changes with your itinerary so we will directly reach out to clarify any concerns you may have. Please also don’t hesitate to contact us anytime as we are available 24/7!

How would you rate our Customer Service?
On line booking is very frustrating as the system often fails to connect and complete booking. Much better to phone direct or use 'Chat' facility. TourRadar advisors are very helpful and knowledgeable.
Hi Andrew,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave our team with this valuable feedback.

We regret to hear that you incurred some issues when booking your tour. A member of our team will be in contact with you to discuss this so that we can investigate this further.

TourRadar is pleased to hear that our team of travel experts were able to assist you via the online chat system and phone line.

Thank you for choosing TourRadar and we look forward to speaking with you.

Many thanks,
The TourRadar Team.
How would you rate our Customer Service?
The one thing we hate is that the operator of the tour is NOT allowed to accept our credit cards for the monies that you want to collect for the extra sites and meals, etc. It is the most annoying thing to try and find a bank in the Country you are in that will give you a hand. Then most times you take too much money home and have to get rid of it all over again. We think you could do 100% better in that department. Also, sometimes we want a little extra time...and we have to be kept on a strict routine. It is hard when you are older. The last is that you will NOT allow the physical disabilities that we get in older years and so NO wheelchairs are allowed...and yet there is a person with us to push it, and help us along. We need to be INCLUDED, not EXCLUDED!!! This last complaint is the worst.
Hello Cathy,

Thank you for leaving a review about your booking experience with TourRadar. We regret to hear that you have concerns with the tour operator.

Most optional extras will be paid to the tour guide in cash as this will need to be paid straight to the local services. We would recommend that you have a look at the optional extras before you depart to help determine how much cash to bring with you. The benefit of group touring is that you have the tour guide available to assist you with any support you need.

We can see that you have asked on your booking conversation page if a wheelchair is allowed, and we have yet advise if this will be ok. We will get in touch with the tour operator to confirm this for you.

We will shortly reach out directly to go over your concerns about your trip and any further feedback you have.

How would you rate our Customer Service?
quick details of the tour via email,,,, booking done instantly!
Hi there Joseph,

Thank you for taking the time to review your booking experience! We will have a member of our team reach out to you directly to discuss any further feedback you may have.

Best Regards,
How would you rate our Customer Service?
I think one person should set up a tour because when you get too many people working on it, then mistakes happen. I requested right away that I wanted to arrive one day before the tour and stay one day after the tour at the same hotels the tour was at so I wouldn't have to change hotels or rooms. One person gave me a bid but the rest of the people involved in actually booking was not aware of this. Consequently I got a complete quote that was missing the extra hotel days. It took me a couple of days to get hold of someone and I am now waiting to hear if I can get these reservations. Very upsetting! Thanks, Shirley Cameron
Hi there Shirley,

We thank you for your review! At TourRadar, our staff work together as a team to facilitate a smooth, fast and hassle-free booking process.

While you may hear from a varying number of our Travel Experts during your booking process, we can assure you that each and every one of them will be able to provide the assistance you may require. Whichever medium you reach out on, you can rest assured that our Travel Experts leave detailed notes on a secure system and follow up on any customer requests as quickly as possible.

TourRadar will always reach out wherever possible, with a quote for additional accommodation, ahead of a decision to place a booking. However, we simply require a booking to be placed before we can request extras in addition to the basic tour package. We are happy to see that our team put in this request the day you made the booking, however, it can take around 2-4 business days for these services to be confirmed with an operator’s suppliers.

Rest assured, our Customer Support Team will reach out directly and will notify you once these have been confirmed and added to your booking!

We thank you for using TourRadar!

Kindest Regards,
How would you rate our Customer Service?
I tried to book the night before (3rd Feb) and no acceptance came through, I wrote on the "Chat" and they told me the booking hadn't come through. I spent the night worrying as I had given my card details. I tried again the next morning and everything went through no problem so I don't know what went wrong the night before. I went onto Chat and they told me that if two payments are taken they will sort it out.
Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to send your feedback, we are sorry the booking did not seem to go through when you first tried. We will make sure to investigate what happened in order to prevent this kind of situations in the future.

After checking our records, we could only find one booking under your name, so we can confirm there is no duplicate.

If, however, you can see that your card was charged twice by TourRadar, please feel free to reach out at any time. Our team of Travel Experts is available 24/7 and can definitely look into this and rectify it for you!

How would you rate our Customer Service?
Booking is ok , but i need separately to book flights
Hi there Zelimir,

Thank you for your review!

Bookings flights, whilst not a service that TourRadar specifically provides, is something that we will always try to help with where possible. Some of the tour operators we work with are able to provide all-inclusive tour and flight packages, and travellers may opt to take advantage of this.

We will have a member of our Customer Relations Team reach out to you shortly with the aim of providing assistance or information that will be useful to you when booking flights.

How would you rate our Customer Service?
I paid in full and asked 2 important questions: 1. At what hotel does the tour begin and 2. What time and where do I meet to begin the tour on Feb 14. I HAVE RECEIVED NO RESPONSE TO THOSE TWO VERY IMPORTANT QUESTIONS! IT MAKES ME NERVOUS THAT COMMUNICATION BREAKDOWNS LIKE THAT ARE POSSIBLE AFTER TRAVELING HALF WAY ACROSS THE WORLD. IT GOES TO LACK OF QUALITY CONTROL.
Hi there Henry,

Thank you for your review.

We have had a look at your booking and can see that your tour operator has answered your questions and explained that they are in a different time zone to you. Whilst TourRadar is available to assist with general questions, payment arrangements, and so on, more specific questions about your tour do need to be answered by your operator, who has limited local operating hours.

We can certainly understand the nervousness since your tour is beginning soon, but rest assured you are in good hands! We have no doubt you'll have an amazing time on your trip and wish you all the very best.

Happy Travels,
How would you rate our Customer Service?
The booking xperience was routine. Nothing complicated or fancy.
How would you rate our Customer Service?
it was easy enough to do, but i never received a confirmation sent to my email.
Hello there,

Thank you for leaving a review of your booking experience with TourRadar!
It's great to know that the booking process easy but we are sorry that you did not receive a confirmation email.

We can see that the tour operator did send you an email when your booking was confirmed so we will get in touch with you directly to ensure that we have the correct email address on file.

We definitely want to make sure that you are receiving these emails and getting important information about your booking!

How would you rate our Customer Service?
Victoria was spectacular and bubbly. However I hate this middle man stuff and Tour radar can not speak about the tours no concrete knowledge
Hi Allen,

We’re very happy to hear that Victoria offered you a spectacular booking experience and we will be sure to send across your feedback!

As a booking platform, we take care of all your booking needs! While we strive to provide as much information as possible, on the off chance that our Customer Support team is not able to answer your questions, we partner with the operator directly on your behalf.

After looking into your booking, we can confirm that all of the questions submitted on your booking page have been seen and answered by your tour operator. They are one of our Self-Service Operators who use our platform to reach out to their travelers directly. So rest assured, you’re in great hands and we’ll be here to facilitate and assist any communication if required!

We’ll aim to reach out directly for any further feedback you may have, as we’re always happy to receive this. We truly hope you have an amazing time on tour!

Happy Travels!
How would you rate our Customer Service?
Different time zone slow down the transition and language barrier too. I felt like I couldn’t properly communicate to the tour operator also trying to make me purchase more than I requested. Being brief and fast would help wasting time.
Hi there,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your feedback!

We have had a look at your booking and can see that, at one point during your booking conversation, the tour operator thought you were requesting information in their native language - Oops!

Since then, it seems that your concerns have been followed up on with clarification from your operator in English. We sincerely hope that has cleared up any previous confusion.

We will have a member of our Customer Relations Team will reach out to you directly to make sure that you are satisfied with the action taken and to gather additional feedback.

Best regards,
The TourRadar Team
I didn’t get a response from tour radar about booking confirmation in 48 hours as promised
Hello Leone,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your booking experience.

When a booking is placed, tour operators must check with their local operations team to verify that all tour components can be arranged. For this reason, we advise travellers that they likely will receive a booking update within 48 hours or longer if the booking is placed on a weekend.

While we regret to hear that we may have mismanaged your expectations about the confirmation process, we are delighted to inform you that your booking was actually confirmed on the same day it was placed! We hope this provides you with relief and will reach out directly for any additional feedback or questions you may have about your booking experience.

How would you rate our Customer Service?
The Tour Radar consultant assured me that the Click Tour I was booking would pick me up on the first day of the tour at my hotel. After I booked the hotel I was told that I would have to travel 20 minutes in ?Tel Aviv at 7:00 in the morning to another hotel in order to be picked up. Very poor coordination!
Hello Alan,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about your experience. We regret to hear that you felt mislead with the information provided to you.

We can see that Click Tours has sent over your final trip information containing all the information details for your upcoming trip.

We will be in touch directly to gather some more detail about your booking experience and provide any assistance required.

Kind Regards
How would you rate our Customer Service?
trying to make telephone contact was painful but on line the system seemed to work well even for a Luddite like me.
Hello Robert,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave this review on the TourRadar Platform.

We regret to hear that you were having some troubles contacting us via the phone. We will be in contact directly to discuss where the issues may be from and to discuss your feedback further.

Thank you for choosing TourRadar and we look forward to sending you on a trip of a lifetime!

How would you rate our Customer Service?
OK but took a little time to respond to a query I had.
Hello There,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave this review!

We had a look at your booking and were not able to locate any past messages or emails. We can also see that you booked independently online and that your booking was instantly confirmed.

After the holiday period ends, we will have a member of our Customer Relations Team will be in contact directly to understand where a delay may have occurred and to discuss any further concerns you may have.

Best regards,
The TourRadar Team
Everything seemed OK but they asked for a promo code and when I went to the chat site they said there wasn't one so I don't know if I received any discount
Hi William,

Thank you so much for your review.

We had a look at your booking and can see that the tour operator had an amazing sale running during the time you booked, and we can happily confirm this discount was applied to your total at the time of booking.

From our understanding, you selected the ‘Apply Promo Code’ option on the booking page at the time of booking, meaning you would not have been able to submit your booking without entering a code. Any booking can be made without a promo code, however, so unselecting this option allowed us to move forward with your booking, as there were no valid promotions at the time.

We’ll follow up with you personally to discuss any further feedback you may have and we hope you're excited about your upcoming adventure!

TourRadar is rated 4.55 based on 5,789 reviews